rextos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whenever I eat taco bell I always get really bad pain in my left hip and knee, ideas?

I usually get the shredded chicken quesadillas. Wondering if maybe I could be allergic to one of the ingredients? Does anybody else experience this?

Here are the ingredients: Creamy Chipotle Sauce: Soybean oil, water, vinegar, cage-free egg yolk, 2% or less of chili peppers, chipotle peppers, salt, sugar, roasted garlic, natural flavor, natural smoke flavor, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika extract (C), xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate (P), potassium sorbate (P), calcium disodium edta (PF), citric acid, potassium chloride, maltodextrin. Contains: Egg [certified vegetarian], Flour Tortilla: Enriched wheat flour, water, vegetable shortening (soybean, hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil), sugar, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate), molasses, dough conditioner (fumaric acid, distilled monoglycerides, enzymes, vital wheat gluten, cellulose gum, wheat starch, calcium carbonate), calcium propionate, sorbic acid, and/or potassium sorbate (P). Contains: Wheat. [certified vegan], Shredded Chicken: Chicken, water, seasoning (salt, modified corn starch, tomato powder, paprika (VC), natural flavors (including smoke flavor), citric acid, spices, safflower oil, sugar, disodium inosinate and guanylate, torula yeast, maltodextrin), modified food starch, rosemary extract (soybean and/or canola oil) (P)., Three Cheese Blend: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Pasteurized Process Monterey Jack and American Cheese with Peppers (Cultured Milk, Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Water, Cream, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Jalapeno Peppers, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid [P], Color Added, Annatto and Paprika Extract Blend [VC], Enzymes), Anticaking Agents (Potato Starch, Cornstarch, Powdered Cellulose). Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian]

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TL;DR

Try the Nachos Supreme next time instead
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinP72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's Taco Bell telling you every time you eat it a piece of your body and soul dies. It will next work its way up to the taint area. Godspeed.

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's the universe telling you that you need to order a Cheesy Gordita Crunch with Chicken
    The power of carbs compels me!

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    TL;DR

Try the Nachos Supreme next time instead
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    It's the universe telling you that you need to order a Cheesy Gordita Crunch with Chicken
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Try the Cinnabon Delights.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: taydbear7

Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustinP72 View Post
    That's Taco Bell telling you every time you eat it a piece of your body and soul dies. It will next work its way up to the taint area. Godspeed.
    Lmaoooooooooooo repped

And op it maybe something that’s causing inflammation in all the crappy ingredients they use or it’s in your head
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it’s in East LA it isn’t the food it’s getting beat up outside by the locals that is causing the pains
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Cheesy Gordita Crunch is life.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Lol
    NASM CPT

RIP my friend D4K

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rextos View Post
    I usually get the shredded chicken quesadillas. Wondering if maybe I could be allergic to one of the ingredients? Does anybody else experience this?

Here are the ingredients: Creamy Chipotle Sauce: Soybean oil, water, vinegar, cage-free egg yolk, 2% or less of chili peppers, chipotle peppers, salt, sugar, roasted garlic, natural flavor, natural smoke flavor, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika extract (C), xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, sodium benzoate (P), potassium sorbate (P), calcium disodium edta (PF), citric acid, potassium chloride, maltodextrin. Contains: Egg [certified vegetarian], Flour Tortilla: Enriched wheat flour, water, vegetable shortening (soybean, hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil), sugar, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate), molasses, dough conditioner (fumaric acid, distilled monoglycerides, enzymes, vital wheat gluten, cellulose gum, wheat starch, calcium carbonate), calcium propionate, sorbic acid, and/or potassium sorbate (P). Contains: Wheat. [certified vegan], Shredded Chicken: Chicken, water, seasoning (salt, modified corn starch, tomato powder, paprika (VC), natural flavors (including smoke flavor), citric acid, spices, safflower oil, sugar, disodium inosinate and guanylate, torula yeast, maltodextrin), modified food starch, rosemary extract (soybean and/or canola oil) (P)., Three Cheese Blend: Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Pasteurized Process Monterey Jack and American Cheese with Peppers (Cultured Milk, Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Water, Cream, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Jalapeno Peppers, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid [P], Color Added, Annatto and Paprika Extract Blend [VC], Enzymes), Anticaking Agents (Potato Starch, Cornstarch, Powdered Cellulose). Contains: Milk [certified vegetarian]
    Did the pain in your hip and knee occur before or after you read the ingredient list?
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

rextos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Did the pain in your hip and knee occur before or after you read the ingredient list?
    I had no interest in looking up the ingredients before. I've noticed over the past couple years whenever I eat taco bell, and mexican food in general, I always get pain in my knees and hip. People have mentioned to me that it could be an allergy or inflammation and thats why I looked up the ingredients.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had no interest in looking up the ingredients before. I've noticed over the past couple years whenever I eat taco bell, and mexican food in general, I always get pain in my knees and hip. People have mentioned to me that it could be an allergy or inflammation and thats why I looked up the ingredients.
    Odd that your right hip and knee have developed immunity to Taco Bell.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    $5 box is out now, go with that for maximum gains.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000) 1MANU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol..thread of the year.
    Strong mind + Strong body = UNSTOPPABLE

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If “really bad pain in my hip & knee” is some sort of euphemism for “forcibly spewing gallons of chitwater out of my ass”...then yes. Srs. I’m not joking when I say that every single time I eat fast food, Taco Bell & McDonald’s in particular, I spend hours in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I can eat endless amounts of peppers and hot sauces of all kind with 0 issue. I didn’t eat fast food much growing up, but my stomach srsly rejects it. TB in particular.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    If “really bad pain in my hip & knee” is some sort of euphemism for “forcibly spewing gallons of chitwater out of my ass”...then yes. Srs. I’m not joking when I say that every single time I eat fast food, Taco Bell & McDonald’s in particular, I spend hours in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I can eat endless amounts of peppers and hot sauces of all kind with 0 issue. I didn’t eat fast food much growing up, but my stomach srsly rejects it. TB in particular.
    Sounds like a cat meat allergy.

Oh sorry, I mean 'ground beef' ;o)

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So this has been going on for a while and you noticed, over the last couple of years, that it happens after you eat taco bell (and other Mexican) food yet you continue to eat it? Why don't you quit for a while and see if the hip and knee pains disappear completely.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a cat meat allergy.

Oh sorry, I mean 'ground beef' ;o)
    lol it's entirely possible

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    lol it's entirely possible
    I haven’t had TB in a loooooong time, but I used to love it. I imagine if I had it now my stomach would not like me

I haven’t had TB in a loooooong time, but I used to love it.
    Omg my old mind looked at that and went...WTF he loved having Tuberculosis
    NASM CPT

RIP my friend D4K

omg my old mind looked at that and went...wtf he loved having tuberculosis
    hahahaha!!

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Omg my old mind looked at that and went...WTF he loved having Tuberculosis
    You're not the only one... Lol
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've found some of the dumbest people on the planet then.
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The way your body is reacting, it's trying to tell you something about whether or not what you're eating is something you can handle. I'd either avoid that menu item and go for something else, or Taco Bell itself in the future.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/JzL371zp

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven’t had TB in a loooooong time, but I used to love it. I imagine if I had it now my stomach would not like me
    My buddy says the only time he eats TB is when he hates himself.

Years ago TB's slogan was "run for the border" when in reality it should be "run to the nearest bathroom".
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm -- instagram.com/dymatize -- facebook.com/dymatize -- twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: taydbear7

Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    While I only can bring myself to eat TB once every 5 years or so, I find it hard to hate the ppl who brought Doritos taco shells to the world.

OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every now and then I need to buy just a few crunchy tacos loaded with hot sauce
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not sure if op is still here but

You guys clearly had some fun making jokes about it.

However I will say this is not a joke, and if you haven't experienced that, please stay open minded, ok?

I ocassionally get sharp hip pain (not leg tho) from some food which is hard on my stomach.

The main idea is that there are nerves going around everywhere rooting from digestive system and the pain can show in weird places.

Essentially, taco is spicy food so no wonder it makes digestive system act up.
    Skwat bench ded
    but still DYEL?

oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) oldandintheway is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only good reason to patronize Taco Bell would be if you don’t have a real hole in the wall Mx taco shop in town
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts