Thread: Logitech G915

rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rollerball has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Logitech G915

I'm having some buyer's remorse after having gotten the Logitech G915. Definitely the best feeling keyboard I've ever used, the short throw mechanical switches feel amazing (as I'm not really a fan of long throw Cherry MX switches or whatever they're called).
    The build quality is very high and there seems to be no difference in responsiveness between wired and wireless.
    That being said the thing was $250, which seems kinda nuts to me to have spent for just a keyboard.

There's a two week return window for Best Buy so I'm still considering other options, anyone have any suggestions?

I was considering the Ducky One 2 sf.

CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CHARBACK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    finally bought the tactile one last month after some hesitation. No ragrats.

Game changer for me since I have 2 computers that I switch between frequently so i can just hit the wireless/bluetooth button at the top to switch. I also hate that 99% of mechanical keyboards have some sort of bullchit incline (i have no idea why they do this) and high profile keys which this keyboard doesn't have. Only complains I have is that I wish it came as TKL and that one of my keys feels like the wrong switch but I will probably just live with that.

Personally I would just keep it but if you want to save a few bucks and you don't care about wireless I would recommend checking out the corsair k70 low profile or havit keyboard which has the same kailh switches as the g915. The ducky one 2 is legit too but not low profile I don't think.
    *creampie crew*