Thread: Need advice

jeckstew is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Need advice

I’ve been training natural for 7 years and I am currently 20 years old at the moment and I’ve hit a plateau in my growth, I’ve changed my routine up from focusing on strength to higher reps and more squeeze back and forth so many times and nothing seems to make a difference. Looking for advice on a routine or method to spark growth again (pls don’t recommend steroids as I am not about that). Tyvm xxx
    Instagram is jackstewart.99 if you want to see my current physique
    Last edited by jeckstew; 11-14-2019 at 05:52 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try increasing total weekly volume per bodypart.

Either that or the exertion levels you put into each set need to be notched up.

In other words, do more total work.

Also, are you gaining weight and eating enough protein?

jeckstew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Try increasing total weekly volume per bodypart.

Either that or the exertion levels you put into each set need to be notched up.

In other words, do more total work.

Also, are you gaining weight and eating enough protein?
    My current split it push pull legs, is there another routine you reccomend? I push myself pretty hard at the gym but I could probably do more but hard when doing 50+ hours a week in a trade, my weight is 78 at the moment so how much protein do you thing I should be consuming?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your physique is in good order and PPL w/ progressive overload is prob a suitable routine - if you list your routine you can get comments.

I doubt protein is the issue - you likely need to eat more in general and be willing to gain some weight (and fat) for a period of time to push yourself through your plateau. Then you can cut once you feel you're happy w/ your size gains.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You didn't say if your weight was going up or not. Really, you need a net calorie surplus to be sure of an ideal anabolic environment.

You'll need at least 150g of protein per day total from all foods and shakes.

Split is not a big issue, total workload is - it doesn't matter how your portion it out across the week that much.

If you find you can't increase the number of sets because of fatigue, it might pay to have a deload or take time off completely and then come back with a lower volume level - and gradually build it up again.

Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Oleg1975K has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jeckstew View Post
    I’ve been training natural for 7 years and I am currently 20 years old at the moment and I’ve hit a plateau in my growth, I’ve changed my routine up from focusing on strength to higher reps and more squeeze back and forth so many times and nothing seems to make a difference. Looking for advice on a routine or method to spark growth again (pls don’t recommend steroids as I am not about that). Tyvm xxx
    Instagram is jackstewart.99 if you want to see my current physique
    How do you make sure that you have reached the genetic ceiling?
    How tall?
    How much weight?
    What is the percentage of fat?
    What are other anthropometric measurements?
    What are the strength indicators in the "classic" exercises-
    squat, deadlift, press standing / sitting, bench press, pull-ups with weight, etc.?
    Without this data, any answer to you would be a fortune-telling on coffee grounds ... or on a magic ball)))
    bench press 167.5 kgx1, 125 kgx13, 100 kgх24
    standing press 100 kgx1, 82,5 kg 4 sets х 5 reps
    deadlift 230 kgx1, 200 kgx4, 190 kg 3 sets x 5 reps
    raw squat 180 kgx1, 150 kg 5x5
    chin-ups +25 kg x10 reps