Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BTW OP mirin join date to post count LOL. Dude waited 4 years to ask misc bros and make a thread.

Let it go OP, don't listen to dudes saying dick game was off or **** to make you insecure. You could have the best dick game in the world and sloots are gonna sloot for any reason and that's the way of the world.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    LOL ok buddy, who you really tryin to convince here? BTW, besides this post wall thot you probably met on OKcupid like a desperate cuck, I can tell you have little to no experience with women. It's alright bud, fap away to the post wall 32 FWB while she gets railed by both you and her john paying her
    Not sure if srs or just triggered.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    Not sure if srs or just triggered.
    You remind me of a younger, more naive, less experienced me (at 23 - with good dick game and dig bick). Had the exact same outlook as you. It's alright, you'll learn boyo.

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Captiancurls View Post
    like I said brah there was a lot more that I could of added... This girl is damaged asf...... Like DAMAGED but I was tryin for awhile but I didn't have any understanding. How ****n damaged until like a month and half into dating.. Plus she texted her bf that I knew how to lay it down it was one of threads I was snooping on while goin thru her Mac book. I was deep searchin n chit
    Even I've been there bro. I don't mean to trigger anyone, just trying to be real. Trust me tho, women won't get serious about monogamy until they're mid 30's. Before that, theres a 5% chance of holding her down. Especially today with tinder a bumble. These women are getting 30+ messages a day on tinder alone, forget about insta, etc. If I can fuk a new chick every day of the week only getting messaged first by 2-4 chicks a day...... some of these women are probably gettin diked down by multiple dudes per day. Think about it. Unless you're makin her raw fukin her for 4 hours, she's gonna be good to go for the next couple guys that day. They'll tell you their number is under 100, i've never heard them say over 40 BTW. Most common number I hear is 4, lmao, i was like lmao. Let me tell you right now. Any chick on tinder has a count in the 100's, easily.
    Last edited by l2ambo; 11-14-2019 at 02:37 AM.

You remind me of a younger, more naive, less experienced me (at 23 - with good dick game and dig bick). Had the exact same outlook as you. It's alright, you'll learn boyo.
    What's your outlook? Please enlighten me, oh great one.

What's your outlook? Please enlighten me, oh great one.
    You enjoy everything fully in the moment. Everything comes to an end.

Trying to hold on to things otherwise is like squeezing sand in your hand to prevent it from slipping away. The harder you grasp the faster it will slip away.

No matter how good your dink game is, no matter how big your dink (and trust me, mine's big), or if you took her V card, it won't matter.

Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rojoh View Post
    I get that you're trying to post like the person in your avi might post, which adds to the troll thread immersion.. but you're just overdoing it.

Also the formatting of the OP was so horrendous most would only be bothered to read the first run-on sentence. This decreases audience engagement and leads to a single page thread. Overall: 2/10.
    also 2 page(And counting)thread you BETA wanna be wizard fortune telling wanna be pos. Hoe ass try and come at me cuz my avi.. No pic mf...

You enjoy everything fully in the moment. Everything comes to an end.

Trying to hold on to things otherwise is like squeezing sand in your hand to prevent it from slipping away. The harder you grasp the faster it will slip away.

No matter how good your dink game is, no matter how big your dink (and trust me, mine's big), or if you took her V card, it won't matter.
    Yeah, you're like eckhart tolle and lao tzu rolled into one. Thanks for your wisdom. You should read my initial post because we pretty much agree that it's almost impossible to hold a woman down. Sometimes I think I might just adopt and be a single parent or just have a swinger type marriage. I'm not really sure tbh. I do believe that there are a small percentage of loyal women out there, I just don't know if I'll find one before it's too late.

Yeah, you're like eckhart tolle and lao tzu rolled into one. Thanks for your wisdom. You should read my initial post because we pretty much agree that it's almost impossible to hold a woman down.
    Didn't bother addressing your other **** but here we go.

Basically women think they're smarter than you when they pull this BS but the reality is that they just don't have the mental capacity needed to suppress their impulsive behavior long enough to remain loyal to a verbal contract. You're probably not layin the pipe very well either. I'm just gonna stay single, play the field, keep things casual until I'm 100% certain I can trust someone enough to commit. The alternative is just accept that infidelity may always be a definite reality or be poly. The only way to truly keep a chick from straying IMHO is becoming a significantly better version of yourself everyday to the point that it feels to her like she's always meeting you for the first time and lay good pipe.
    Most PEOPLE are gonna be self serving. They will act on what they feel like at the time. Men especially if we get access to other poonani. Don't get into an exclusive relationship unless it's beneficial for you in some way.

Also don't be exclusive with women under 34. You've been warned.
    Don't be exclusive with women over 34 either, especially if they've been around the block before 34 and decided to settle with you.

One of my 32 yr old FWB's said she decided to be exclusive with one guy she was seeing then proceeded to invite me over a week later. Also said she would think about me being inside her while she was with him.
    I guarantee you she's texting a minimum 5 other dudes that same thing.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ayy lmao

You were saying?

nice convesation with yourself there bud
    fist yourself

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    nice convesation with yourself there bud
    cope

Didn't bother addressing your other **** but here we go.

Most PEOPLE are gonna be self serving. They will act on what they feel like at the time. Men especially if we get access to other poonani. Don't get into an exclusive relationship unless it's beneficial for you in some way.

Don't be exclusive with women over 34 either, especially if they've been around the block before 34 and decided to settle with you.

I guarantee you she's texting a minimum 5 other dudes that same thing.
    probably 10.

cope
    LOL that exact convo reminds me of those good ol days

Should've said the same thing Zyzz told this fat chick. Reap what you sow bitch. Gotta school these bitches to take responsibility and accountability for their actions - and getting into exclusive relationships is one of them.

probably 10.
    ****in thots brah

At the end of the day, all you really need to do to understand the sexual behavior of women is...... Research the sexual behaviors of other primates. Once you've done this, you'll realize the horrifying truth. Accept it and move on.

At the end of the day, all you really need to do to understand the sexual behavior of women is...... Research the sexual behaviors of other primates. Once you've done this, you'll realize the horrifying truth. Accept it and move on.
    One thing about the human female is that they are good at being fake / devious. They can pretend to be that good girl and be that relationship material but they can only fake it for so long.

At the same time black pilled betas make alphas. It's always good to learn on your own.

Should've said the same thing Zyzz told this fat chick. Reap what you sow bitch. Gotta school these bitches to take responsibility and accountability for their actions - and getting into exclusive relationships is one of them.

****in thots brah
    I'd post pics to prove you wrong for a second time but I told her I wouldn't show them to anyone so your chit outta luck. If you believe me, it will help you build a strong mind, if you don't, you'll live in delusion and be shook to your core every time you get a reality check. IDGAF either way.

I'd post pics to prove you wrong for a second time but I told her I wouldn't show them to anyone so your chit outta luck. If you believe me, it will help you build a strong mind, if you don't, you'll live in delusion and be shook to your core every time you get a reality check. IDGAF either way.
    LOL I don't care if your texts are real or not. Doesn't mean **** to me. I already know female nature. I've been cheated on, done the cheating, and also been the dude the girl's cheated with.

My life is way simpler without this drama. And it seems like you're easily triggered about . people believeing you but reality is no one cares.

LOL I don't care if your texts are real or not. Doesn't mean **** to me. I already know female nature. I've been cheated on, done the cheating, and also been the dude the girl's cheated with.

My life is way simpler without this drama. And it seems like you're easily triggered about . people believeing you but reality is no one cares.
    Totally dude.

Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

****in thots brah
    That's a dick move, and Zyzz was a ***got.

JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shawn346 View Post

Whiteknight spotted. Thats fair play and funny asf lol wdym

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shawn346 View Post
    lol this phaggot got banned for extreme white knighting
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Zyzz was a funny phucker

And I'll Make it ! DaddysGotANew45's Avatar
    DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaddysGotANew45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ayy lmao

You were saying?

damn the last 4 messages were all read and sent within 60 seconds

Ya'll *****z just staring at the phone waiting, why not just talk on the phone lmao
    ***From creepin through the forums, lurkin/ To makin some of the hottest threads the misc has ever seen***

Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janglingjack View Post
    lol this phaggot got banned for extreme white knighting
    For racism actually.