Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gf straight cheated on me and lied

Whatsup brahs I know this chitt is super saturated on the misc but long story short girly friend cheated hard-core on me. Meet some dude at her dui classes..shee chopped it up thru text, sc with kid took like 3 months before the night she linked up with him at a club and she went over to his place and gave it up( I got super faded that night cuz I gut feeling I felt that night wasn't good. Ended up gettin a dui super duper watsedd shot my gun thru my door n chitt but that's besides the point) that same night went over to his place. Found the convo, hard-core evidence that she screwed him and confronted her about it like 2 wks later denied the whole thing.. Had talk gave her chance she gave me a bs story I took her back.. Fast forward like 2 months later.. Went thru her Mac book found the text threads between them chitt was gruesome.. She was telling him that she was talkin to some guy aka me and nothing was serious but it was serious asf... She dragged me out to met her parents and stuff.. I was super duper into her dodging hoes left and right for her, what should I do.. Honestly not even the full story way more stuff I could put in.mm also this my first post go easy on me aha

TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurbanMon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    suck his dick to get bakc at her

BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BumbleBee918 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go NC bra you don’t want those problems
    Manlet(5’10”)
    <HTC>
    FA?

MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MetalliNattyCa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell her to dui the fukk off
    Always pick #6 crew
    +Positive Crew+
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Dodging hoes left and right" Thanks for the laugh brah

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeednOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Relationships and Relationship Help >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

is that way phaggot

Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shawn346 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At least she didn't gay cheat on you.

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Basically women think they're smarter than you when they pull this BS but the reality is that they just don't have the mental capacity needed to suppress their impulsive behavior long enough to remain loyal to a verbal contract. You're probably not layin the pipe very well either. I'm just gonna stay single, play the field, keep things casual until I'm 100% certain I can trust someone enough to commit. The alternative is just accept that infidelity may always be a definite reality or be poly. The only way to truly keep a chick from straying IMHO is becoming a significantly better version of yourself everyday to the point that it feels to her like she's always meeting you for the first time and lay good pipe. Also don't be exclusive with women under 34. You've been warned.

One of my 32 yr old FWB's said she decided to be exclusive with one guy she was seeing then proceeded to invite me over a week later. Also said she would think about me being inside her while she was with him. Women never know when to stop playing the field until they're almost 40 and it's too late to have kids.
    Last edited by l2ambo; 11-14-2019 at 01:13 AM.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    Basically women think they're smarter than you when they pull this BS but the reality is that they just don't have the mental capacity needed to suppress their impulsive behavior long enough to remain loyal to a verbal contract. [B]You're probably not layin the pipe very well either.[/B ] I'm just gonna stay single, play the field, keep things casual until I'm 100% certain I can trust someone enough to commit. The alternative is just accept that infidelity may always be a definite reality or be poly. The only way to truly keep a chick from straying IMHO is becoming a significantly better version of yourself everyday to the point that it feels to her like she's always meeting you for the first time and lay good pipe. Also don't be exclusive with women under 34. You've been warned.

One of my 32 yr old FWB's said she decided to be exclusive with one guy she was seeing then proceeded to invite me over a week later. Also said she would think about me being inside her while she was with him. Women never know when to stop playing the field until they're almost 40 and it's too late to have kids.

why do people always say this

every time i see "gf cheated on me"

people say it's because you didn't lay pipe good enough

you can lay the pipe the best you can and make a girl cum yet she can still cheat on you.
    girls are fuced

l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) l2ambo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    why do people always say this

every time i see "gf cheated on me"

people say it's because you didn't lay pipe good enough

you can lay the pipe the best you can and make a girl cum yet she can still cheat on you.
    girls are fuced
    You better be bottoming out, cause if not I have some bad news. A woman wants to feel filled brah. Filled all the way up. If she's not sayin **** like, " omg, I can feel you stretchin me out, I can feel you everywhere, You're so deep, I feel so full, etc." das not it mane.

Also there's a difference between making her cum by eating her out or using your fingers than making her cum by giving her a manly fukin. They remember those men. If you're just makin her cum by eating her out, you come across as beta. I have some good news though brah. Most of the female orgasm is psychological. honestly, just man handling them, showing them your strength but not enough to hurt them badly makes them wet AF. Hell, just flexing your bicep by their face in missionary will get them riled up. try it, srs.
    Last edited by l2ambo; 11-14-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Registered User Jadedfadedisbae's Avatar
    Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000) Jadedfadedisbae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mine ****ed my friends. Its going to be okay.
    300 Tinder matches and jadedfaded still the most beautiful thing iv ever seen

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ghost that bitch. Tell her you don't even care she cheated and you were only with her because you couldn't be ****ed finding another girl. Also hilarious first post, waiting 4 years was worth it.

PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Basically women think they're smarter than you when they pull this BS but the reality is that they just don't have the mental capacity needed to suppress their impulsive behavior long enough to remain loyal to a verbal contract. You're probably not layin the pipe very well either. I'm just gonna stay single, play the field, keep things casual until I'm 100% certain I can trust someone enough to commit. The alternative is just accept that infidelity may always be a definite reality or be poly. The only way to truly keep a chick from straying IMHO is becoming a significantly better version of yourself everyday to the point that it feels to her like she's always meeting you for the first time and lay good pipe. Also don't be exclusive with women under 34. You've been warned.

You better be bottoming out, cause if not I have some bad news. A woman wants to feel filled brah. Filled all the way up.
    ??
    bro you could have a big cock make a girl cum yet she cna till cheat just how girls work in this day an age

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - red
    - wall of text
    - no cliffs
    - no pics
    - no srs tag

Yeah that'll be a neg from me dawg
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    Ghost that bitch. Tell her you don't even care she cheated and you were only with her because you couldn't be ****ed finding another girl. Also hilarious first post, waiting 4 years was worth it.
    I like it

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And then you woke up.
    fist yourself

Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Captiancurls has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sqal View Post
    "Dodging hoes left and right" Thanks for the laugh brah
    Srsly haha we'd go out to clubs and hoes would act straight hoes around me ya know. But I would hold it down and wouldn't give in. Faauck I feel stupid as a mf should of tallied like 6 bjs on her maybe would of deflected the pain a lil bit..

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    And then you woke up.
    Yeahhh facked up isn't?

BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000) BenMcLeodNZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Captiancurls View Post
    Srsly haha we'd go out to clubs and hoes would act straight hoes around me ya know. But I would hold it down and wouldn't give in. Faauck I feel stupid as a mf should of tallied like 6 bjs on her maybe would of deflected the pain a lil bit..
    Any pics of her? Also what do you bench bro?

Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000) Rojoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get that you're trying to post like the person in your avi might post, which adds to the troll thread immersion.. but you're just overdoing it.

Also the formatting of the OP was so horrendous most would only be bothered to read the first run-on sentence. This decreases audience engagement and leads to a single page thread. Overall: 2/10.

Originally Posted by BenMcLeodNZ View Post
    Any pics of her? Also what do you bench bro?
    Tons but I'm not going to post up her up on herrr just how it is I'm not doing all that namsayin. And I'm real asf like 225 12 rep nothing crazy impressive. But when I workout WORKOUT I go lower with more reps i want that a&f model body aha

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    And then you woke up.
    Ayy lmao

You were saying?

Last edited by l2ambo; 11-14-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Originally Posted by Rojoh View Post
    I get that you're trying to post like the person in your avi might post, which adds to the troll thread immersion.. but you're just overdoing it.

Also the formatting of the OP was so horrendous most would only be bothered to read the first run-on sentence. This decreases audience engagement and leads to a single page thread. Overall: 2/10.
    dude this me lol no lie the avi is me. I'm some Latino dude from az with aspirations to get aesthetic asf. I need advice not hate from you. Who tf are you an English teacher orrrrr??? No diss I'm hurtn brah

Tons but I'm not going to post up her up on herrr just how it is I'm not doing all that namsayin. And I'm real asf like 225 12 rep nothing crazy impressive. But when I workout WORKOUT I go lower with more reps i want that a&f model body aha
    That's a decent enough bench bro.

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You better be bottoming out, cause if not I have some bad news. A woman wants to feel filled brah. Filled all the way up. If she's not sayin **** like, " omg, I can feel you stretchin me out, I can feel you everywhere, You're so deep, I feel so full, etc." das not it mane.

Also there's a difference between making her cum by eating her out or using your fingers than making her cum by giving her a manly fukin. They remember those men. If you're just makin her cum by eating her out, you come across as beta. I have some good news though brah. Most of the female orgasm is psychological. honestly, just man handling them, showing them your strength but not enough to hurt them badly makes them wet AF. Hell, just flexing your bicep by their face in missionary will get them riled up. try it, srs.
    I knew a sloot who was in a relationship with this 5'10 dude for 5 years. The dude was notorious for having a small dick. She cheated on him with a 6'2 dude, apparently had an 8" thick dick. Then she left him for 6'2" dude, just to cheat on him and leave him again to be back with 5'10" dude.

You must mentally be 23 or younger, just because you're hung and **** well won't stop a sloot from slooting. The biggest drug they get is validation.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    ??
    bro you could have a big cock make a girl cum yet she cna till cheat just how girls work in this day an age
    Misc = where the inexperienced act like they know it all

Originally Posted by Tomohokk View Post
    I knew a sloot who was in a relationship with this 5'10 dude for 5 years. The dude was notorious for having a small dick. She cheated on him with a 6'2 dude, apparently had an 8" thick dick. Then she left him for 6'2" dude, just to cheat on him and leave him again to be back with 5'10" dude.

You must mentally be 23 or younger, just because you're hung and **** well won't stop a sloot from slooting. The biggest drug they get is validation.
    She's been fukin me while with him. We've always just been casual. I know what you're sayin tho. Sometimes woman just cheat because they've read too many affair novels or seen too many bull**** affair movies and want to feel naughty or w/e. I hate to generalize I'm just saying, Size is a key factor. I just don't want misc brahs to be deluded. Of course some 10" dude can come and mog on me. I accepted long ago that there's always gonna be bigger guys than me. Better to be a realist and expect the worst than be a copcel and get hit by reality like a truck.

She's been fukin me while with him. We've always just been casual. I know what you're sayin tho. Sometimes woman just cheat because they've read too many affair novels or seen too many bull**** affair movies and want to feel naughty or w/e. I hate to generalize I'm just saying, Size is a key factor. I just don't want misc brahs to be deluded. Of course some 10" dude can come and mog on me anytime. I accepted long ago that there's always gonna be bigger guys than me. Better to be a realist and expect the worst than be a copcel and get hit by reality like a truck.
    LOL ok buddy, who you really tryin to convince here? BTW, besides this post wall thot you probably met on OKcupid like a desperate cuck, I can tell you have little to no experience with women. It's alright bud, fap away to the post wall 32 FWB while she gets railed by both you and her john paying her

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - You both got DUIs
    - She confirmed cheated and you took her back
    - You shot youe gun through a door
    - Then you met her parents after she fukked you over

Sounds like a match made in heaven. Propose to her. Let her get knocked up by Chad during marriage. Look after Chad's kid for 18 years. Please
    I just came here on the internet to lie

She's been fukin me while with him. We've always just been casual. I know what you're sayin tho. Sometimes woman just cheat because they've read too many affair novels or seen too many bull**** affair movies and want to feel naughty or w/e. I hate to generalize I'm just saying, Size is a key factor. I just don't want misc brahs to be deluded. Of course some 10" dude can come and mog on me. I accepted long ago that there's always gonna be bigger guys than me. Better to be a realist and expect the worst than be a copcel and get hit by reality like a truck.
    like I said brah there was a lot more that I could of added... This girl is damaged asf...... Like DAMAGED but I was tryin for awhile but I didn't have any understanding. How ****n damaged until like a month and half into dating.. Plus she texted her bf that I knew how to lay it down it was one of threads I was snooping on while goin thru her Mac book. I was deep searchin n chit