rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controlled Labs White Warped Review

Controlled Labs White Warped Candy Apple Sour Flavor.

As a fan of White Flash because of the simplicity of the formula and great price point, i was excited to try their next generation White product: White Flash. I've used CL products for years now, Orange Triad is a staple, and i took a large tub (80 servings) of Green MAGnitude with me on deployment. I think i definitely sold some of the guys on it, but i digress.

Value
    I believe this is always the first thing I want to hear about, so i'll lead with it. White Flash comes in at a price point under $30, which gives you a price per serving of less than $1 per serving. That is phenomenal and not often seen in the industry. I know this product is hard to come by now, but if you can find it, i highly recommend simply on value alone. Price point definitely gets a 10/10

Taste
    I'm a flavor snob, so taste is important. It's why i loved CL's PROmore and still buy it when I have the chance. I'm also a huge XF UP 2.0 fan.. for taste. Again, I digress. For my taste buds, i like rich chocolate and vanilla but want less flavor for "candy-type" flavorings.. this is perfect. I'm usually not a fan of apple flavorings, however my Green MAG was apple. The Candy Apple Sour flavoring is on point. Of course with any mix you can simply add more water to dilute, but the flavoring CL produced tastes like a dang candy apple from the fair, and i love it. It's not too sweet that i get nauseous before a workout, and i can chug it if i'm short on time. It's also pretty good to sip while cruising the forums here before a workout. For me, the flavor is definitely a 9/10

White Flash is a very simple profile designed to fit a very specific goal: provide energy and pump. CL nailed it. White Warped provides 3g of citrulline, which is on the low side but at least it's in the range of clinical data. Most companies use low doses of citrulline malate, but not CL. Controlled Labs, to my knowledge, was one of the first companies to use pure citrulline in their formulas instead of the malate form or arginine which is much less stable. Kudos. Citrulline provides benefit to pump and endurance, two things we desire in a pre workout. White Flash provides 2g of tyrosine which can provide a benefit to focus. Tyrosine is synergistic with caffeine, so the benefit here is noticeable. Taurine comes in next at 1.5g, which is low for my preference, because I use a minimum of 5g if i specifically supplement taurine. Taurine is one of the best amino acids for improving intramuscular hydration, I highly recommend. Lastly i'll touch on the 500mg of agmatine that White Warped provides, which happens to be my sweet spot for agmatine. 1g is too much for me but 500mg provides just the right amount of pump without being painful. Profile get's an 8/10 simply for being super basic but very effective. Also, the 250mg of caffeine works well for stacking with ephedrine, which i use every workout as I supplement EC indefinitely.

All in all i'm very happy with Controlled Labs' White Warped. It's fortunate that this has NOT been discontinued because i find their White line to be just what i desire. I look forward to the next iteration of their White line if and when it arrives.

Last edited by rhadam; 11-21-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to give such a detailed review!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stalder19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wait so White Warped got discontinued already? That’s pretty disappointing.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stalder19 View Post
    Wait so White Warped got discontinued already? That’s pretty disappointing.
    no, it is not, not sure why OP would say that
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Awesome review Rhadam, thanks man

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    Thought i read on the forums it was discontinued. I'll edit.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    Can we discontinue OP for spreading fake news?

Boo this man! BOOOOO lol

Nice review rhadbro, Im guilty of forgetting about this one but it's back on my radar now.