AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need meal advise for busy work schedule

So I work 8 hours a day at a pretty busy location. I don't have time to eat, at all. As an example as to how busy we are; I brought 6 hard boiled eggs to work today. Had them right with me at my desk. In the whole day, I only managed to eat 3. Ate the final 3 once I clocked out at the end of the day. And no, I don't get lunch breaks (obviously).

Obviously, this is screwing with my body. Typically I do have enough time to eat the eggs, but it's a rushed affair. But that's the type of items I am looking for. It's often, "Duck down, quickly toss an egg into my mouth, choke it down before I get hit with my next task." I am thinking about buying protein bars, but those are so bad for you. They are basically candy bars with protein. They are filled with sugar.

Any advice is appreciated.

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Plenty of protein bars that have simple ingredients so you are just making excuses for yourself.

https://www.rxbar.com/whats-inside

If you can't get the calories in during work, just make sure you cover your nutrition during the remaining 16 hours of the day.

AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamFrostburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post
    Plenty of protein bars that have simple ingredients so you are just making excuses for yourself.

https://www.rxbar.com/whats-inside

If you can't get the calories in during work, just make sure you cover your nutrition during the remaining 16 hours of the day.
    There are more grams of sugar than protein in those bars. I wouldn't exactly call those bars healthy.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AdamFrostburg View Post
    There are more grams of sugar than protein in those bars. I wouldn't exactly call those bars healthy.
    You realize the "sugar" comes from the dates? You don't eat any fruit?

Just go hungry, I guess...

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You realize the "sugar" comes from the dates? You don't eat any fruit?

Just go hungry, I guess...
    Even natural fruit sugar is bad in excess.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So 2 dates is excess sugar? Gotcha. So you don't eat fruit. Gotcha.

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't have orthorexia so I eat what I like.

If you are afraid of sugar then maybe eat food with protein in it that you like that doesn't have sugar? Do you need help picking out those foods? I'm not sure what your question is.

Originally Posted by Jcart159 View Post
    I don't have orthorexia so I eat what I like.

If you are afraid of sugar then maybe eat food with protein in it that you like that doesn't have sugar? Do you need help picking out those foods? I'm not sure what your question is.
    I just want food items that have protein, and healthy ingredients. I am fine with sugar, if it is coming from fruit that I get from the produce aisle. If it is processed, then I don't trust that much of that sugar is natural. I am fine with protein bars, provided they have little to no sugar, sugar alcohols, and any other junk. If I wanted a candy bar, then I would eat a snickers.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just want food items that have protein, and healthy ingredients. I am fine with sugar, if it is coming from fruit that I get from the produce aisle. If it is processed, then I don't trust that much of that sugar is natural. I am fine with protein bars, provided they have little to no sugar, sugar alcohols, and any other junk. If I wanted a candy bar, then I would eat a snickers.

pretty sure snickers dont have much protein
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would just look for another job by the sounds of it and or call the labour board on your company. The work will always be there so make time to have your lunch.

Then make your own. (But you're just being silly and cantankerous.)