Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    No Thanks Jefferson TheTyler2013's Avatar
    TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    Originally Posted by shmobin View Post
    If your relationship can't survive this, it won't survive anything.

/thread
    Please explain why..do you honestly think I'm wrong here to cry about it? Do you think it's natural for a couple to meet each other for 24 hours every week or 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Damn that’s perfect (.

I would be here telling her to take as much time as she needs lol
    Because she just lost her dad or because you think being with your gf is a bad thing?
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs
    red cuz negged by mod crew

shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shmobin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheTyler2013 View Post
    Please explain why..do you honestly think I'm wrong here to cry about it? Do you think it's natural for a couple to meet each other for 24 hours every week or 2 weeks?
    Bro it is temporary as the two of them greave. Long term plan is to move to you I'm sure. You're being selfish.

Forever relationships have hard times with the good times. You're just in a period where your relationship is being tested. If you tap out because of this (which you're wrong to cry about), down the road when real chit hits the fan you're going to suicide all over the place.

However, if she has completely abandoned her plans to move once she is done getting her mother into a good place, then she's quitting on you. The way you tell it though, it doesn't sound permanent. Longer than you want, but not permanent. I mean, did she plan on her parents living forever? She has to move past it eventually.

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're a huge diiick...negged

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah you're 100% right. I feel suffocated because I only see her for 24 hours and 90% of these 24 hours are with her family..

And I'm not really a family person so it feels really tense and we get only 2 or 3 hours really together with each other.
    you're making no sense dude

first, 24hr/week isn't enough, now it's suffocating?

also why can't you stay saturday night and return sunday? that's still a weekend. but once a week is honestly not that bad of a middle ground, especially considering it's for a full 24hrs, and not like a 2-3 hour hangout once a week. how much more are you trying to see her srs question?

also saw you mention in a later post that you are in a bad relationship and are suffering...wtf OP

you're not in a bad relationship because of this. if anything, the bad part is the fact you guys took a break, were with other people, and back at it trying again but even that isn't inherently bad...just how you are describing it. you might be suffering sure, but your suffering is in no way equatable to hers.

If you can't shelve your own needs for an appropriate amount of time following her father's death, you should prob just break up with her and let her find someone who can actually genuinely support her
    Last edited by Zackad; 11-14-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013 TheTyler2013
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    you're making no sense dude

first, 24hr/week isn't enough, now it's suffocating?

also why can't you stay saturday night and return sunday? that's still a weekend. but once a week is honestly not that bad of a middle ground, especially considering it's for a full 24hrs, and not like a 2-3 hour hangout once a week. how much more are you trying to see her srs question?

also saw you mention in a later post that you are in a bad relationship and are suffering...wtf OP

you're not in a bad relationship because of this. if anything, the bad part is the fact you guys took a break, were with other people, and back at it trying again but even that isn't inherently bad...just how you are describing it. you might be suffering sure, but your suffering is in no way equatable to hers.

If you can't shelve your own needs for an appropriate amount of time following her father's death, you should prob just break up with her and let her find someone who can actually genuinely support her
    Idk bro.. it's hard to see her for 24 hours.. even if they are "full 24 hours".
    Dude its literally 24 hours a week. That's nothing.
    And again, most of it go on ... nothing. On see her cooking for her family dinner and talking with her family all day. The only and only time we have together is at night when we go to sleep. That's 2 hours or less.
    That's sucks.

In my ideal dream I would want to see her at least another 24 hours in this week. Idk.. is it too much to ask for? Srs.

I mean yes, I'm supporting her and everything, but I think I'm allowed to suffer myself because of the situation and how it effects our srs.. dont you think?

And to the guy that asked why cant I stay until sunday.. because I have an early class on sunday so I have to go on saturday night back to my place.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) elterrible987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude, don't make me look bad. I didn't say i'm gonna break up with her right now, I just letting you know i'm suffering and I think it's totally natural.. I mean yeah, she suffers of course, and i'm always there for her, but it doesn't mean I can't suffer myself.
    I'm a person as well, and in the current situation i'm in a bad relationship.. and I just wanted to hear you guys.
    I'm not gonna break her heart 3 weeks after her dad died, and i'm also not gonna do it in 2 months.

But the question is - When can I do it? Because right now i'm suffering, and it's not working as you can see. Seeing your GF for 24 hours every week is a mess. sometimes I don't see her because I don't return home, and the only time I see her is the week after it, so 24 hours after 2 weeks of not seeing each other.
    Does it sound great to you?
    So yeah, I'm allowed to suffer.

I live near my college and she already rented an apartment 20-30 minutes of my place.
    2 weeks later, her dad died and she got back to her parents' place, 1-1.5 hours away from me.
    She found a new guy who took her contract over the apartment that she found close to me.
    So we planned .. you know.. i'll go to my classes, she'll go to work, and then she'll come by to me because it's only 20 minutes away.
    But now.. it's impossible. Because she wants to stay with her mom, at her house, and to find a work there.
    She even won't go out with me (which is totally understandable because her dad just died), but I just wanted to show you her general mood of "I'm gonna stay with my mom from now on and I don't know for how long"

dude.. pls go.
    I mean comon.. you can see it's a serious thread, why would you spam here? and no, she banged only one guy, I know because I snooped her phone lol and read ALL her conversations. yeah we had some trust issues after we got back together because I felt like shes lying to me and as you can see I was right. but she confessed it all, and then I had a hard time letting it go and we fought alot because I called her a lying bitch every day, but then we decided to try it one last time, and 1 day after it her dad died.. so....
    and since then we're strong.
    but it's not what the thread is about, I opened so many threads about "should I break up with her or not", and I decided that i'm staying. So please only reply regarding the topic of the thread

She lied about one dik, what makes you think she wont lie about other diks? She never told you about the guy she fuked, she just got caught then admitted it. That was her main lover you found, she had all his texts. All the side dik, the 13 other ones in my conservative estimation, she deleted all those numbers. Some of them were probably hitting her up too much begging her for more rounds, so the only way to find them is search her blocked number lists and start calling them up asking the guy that answers if he banged your gf. I guarantee some of those blocked numbers are cocks on her list she conquered.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you have the same issue prior to her dad passing away or mainly these last 3 weeks?

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Did you have the same issue prior to her dad passing away or mainly these last 3 weeks?
    I just started the college, 1 week after her dad passed away. So we didnt have a chance to try this out.
    But I can guess that it would have work great.
    I mean she already rented an apartment 20-30 minutes away of my college and I live 2 minutes by my college so.. it wouldn't be a problem for us.

Prior her dad passing away we just met every week for 3 nights in a row.. I mean about 3 full days or 3 nights at least every week. (Because I didnt start college yet and we both had a lot of time and she could come over to me and not just ask me to come over cuz she wants to be with her family, which is happening rn)

She doesnt want to come to my place (but I guess its understandable .. she wants to be with her family)
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah that's why I'm suffering for a whole month already without saying anything to her

But to be honest, there will be a point that I wont be needed to "suffer" just because her dad just died. I mean maybe in a month or two.
    You basically telling me that I should stfu and suffer no matter what or when just because her dad died
    lol @ you. I hope you age out of your complete lack of perspective.

Just break up with her. With your disposition towards the relationship and having just entered college, it's best for everyone.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    lol @ you. I hope you age out of your complete lack of perspective.

Just break up with her. With your disposition towards the relationship and having just entered college, it's best for everyone.
    Wait. I have a question for u. Please be completely honest.

Do you think it's natural to have sex 2 or 3 times in 2 weeks?
    Or 4-6 times in a month?
    Because when I meet her for 24 hours, we have 2 rounds at night and MAYBE another round in the morning afterwards.
    So its 2-3 rounds every week/2 weeks.

Does it sound something you could survive?

And again, I understand that her dad just died. But does it mean I need to be thankful and never complain about having sex 2 or 3 rounds every 2 weeks?

Comon. Be honest with yourself
    Ofc I would never tell her.. that's why I'm here spilling my heart
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you have fuk all to do during the week so you're bored. Get a hobby or 5? Stop obsessing over her all week, focus on studies, gym and hobbies. You've been together for 4 years for fuks sake.

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    Sounds like you have fuk all to do during the week so you're bored. Get a hobby or 5? Stop obsessing over her all week, focus on studies, gym and hobbies. You've been together for 4 years for fuks sake.
    Dude I'm ****ing studying all week.. but is it wrong to want to have sex more than 2 rounds every 2 weeks?
    Is it wrong to want to spend time with your gf more than 24 hours a week/2 weeks?

I do have hobbies. I work out + study 24/7. So I do have chit to do.
    But yeah I want a stable and serious rs.

I dont think it possible when I see my girl for 24 hours a week.. can you keep a rs like this? Through texting? Comon.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Schnitzl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude I'm ****ing studying all week.. but is it wrong to want to have sex more than 2 rounds every 2 weeks?
    Is it wrong to want to spend time with your gf more than 24 hours a week/2 weeks?

I do have hobbies. I work out + study 24/7. So I do have chit to do.
    But yeah I want a stable and serious rs.

I dont think it possible when I see my girl for 24 hours a week.. can you keep a rs like this? Through texting? Comon.
    What's the answer you're looking for anyway? That she doesn't care about you? That she is cheating on you? I'm sensing you won't be content even if people say you are correct and her dad passing away is just a wrench in your proverbial front wheel whilst she should be moving back to your college town to sex you at least once daily.

What is it that you really want to hear in this thread? And don't lie, it's not just that you are correct in feeling the way you feel, you want something more.

Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    What's the answer you're looking for anyway? That she doesn't care about you? That she is cheating on you? I'm sensing you won't be content even if people say you are correct and her dad passing away is just a wrench in your proverbial front wheel whilst she should be moving back to your college town to sex you at least once daily.

What is it that you really want to hear in this thread? And don't lie, it's not just that you are correct in feeling the way you feel, you want something more.
    Idk
    I just wanna hear honest answers of opinions about my situation.
    I wanna hear whether I'm right or wrong. I wanna know if im the normal one and it's natural to feel this way or it's not and I 100% douche without any feelings..

P.S she comes over to my place tomorrow. She wants "to talk" because she feels I'm in a ****ty mood and its effects our rs.

What should I tell her? That it's difficult for me to see her 24 hours/week and have sex 2 rounds and that's it?

Idk.. I just wanna know if it's normal to think and feel what I feel or not.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk
    I just wanna hear honest answers of opinions about my situation.
    I wanna hear whether I'm right or wrong. I wanna know if im the normal one and it's natural to feel this way or it's not and I 100% douche without any feelings..

P.S she comes over to my place tomorrow. She wants "to talk" because she feels I'm in a ****ty mood and its effects our rs.

What should I tell her? That it's difficult for me to see her 24 hours/week and have sex 2 rounds and that's it?

Idk.. I just wanna know if it's normal to think and feel what I feel or not.
    You’re wrong

And acting like a selfish douche

It’s not normal to be this unempathetic

Hth

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    You’re wrong

And acting like a selfish douche

It’s not normal to be this unempathetic

Hth
    Ok. You already told me that but ignored me when I asked you what now..
    I mean for how long should I act like the best boyfriend? The boyfriend that doesn't care to see his girl 24 hours every 2 weeks?
    Do you honestly think I should act like everything is good and be kind to her and etc while not being able to see her in reality for 2 weeks? And then come back for 24 hours.. for a lame friday with her family..

Comon
    For how long should I not mention it infront of her? I mean seriously.
    You're telling me it's not acceptable to tell her right now, exactly 1 month after her dad passed away. So.. when? One more month? 2 more months?
    Or should I just ignore all my struggle and accept the fact I'm gonna see her for 24 hours every 2 weeks and act like it's my perfect dream and relationship?

Comon. Dont be a hypocrite.. I dont think you could survive it either.
    23'
    Trying to make it brahs

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I answered

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    honestly you're not

you're allowed to say "I'm so sorry about your dad, I really miss you. Can we spend the weekend together next week? will your mom cope do you think"

and totally understand if the family isn't ready

if you don't care then finish it

nobody needs someone in their life who puts their own needs first during crisis
    There is no set time to grief ..3 months, 6?

I lost someone, not a parent, took me 18 months to be forced out of my house and into a semblance of a social life

I seriously don’t understand how a grown human who has cared for someone for 4 years could say any of the chit you’ve been saying cos you only get s fuk 2- 3 times a week

Use your hand

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I prefer 8-12 hours a week.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Try codependent relationships where you literally feel suffocated for perspective. Can confirm, would choose 24 hours per week.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is no right or wrong, just how you feel.

But from an outsiders perspective you seem to have an unhealthy dependence on your gf being the only thing you have to make you happy and you have trouble being understanding of her current situation as it negatively affects the amount of time you get with her.

I understand where you're coming from but IMO you need to just have a conversation about the future and see if you're on the same page. If you are, knowing there'll be times ahead that are more in line to meeting your needs will help you deal with the un-ideal present.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by savageoldman View Post
    lol meet up once a week for roots

sounds like a pretty good deal to me
    This

2 days a week, few hours at a time including boning and her cooking meals.

Rest of the time is fuking other sloots
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have never gotten back with someone who "wanted a break." But you'd be cold-blooded as hell to ditch her right after her father died. IDK, sounds like a giant mess across the board for you AND for her.

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you love her? Is it worth it for you? You could wait it out and see if things get better. if you aren't happy, you should consider moving on. Being in a relationship is about sticking together through the tough times though.

But like some other bros have said (i'm assuming they have a girlfriend like I do) it's not that bad of a deal lol. I'm with my GF every night. She can annoy the **** out of me lol. If i had more free time during the week i would definitely be taking advantage of it.
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexNYC7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    This

2 days a week, few hours at a time including boning and her cooking meals.

Rest of the time is fuking other sloots
    This right here. It’s easier for her to come and go as she pleases knowing OP will always be there after a “break.”

She obviously has OP on a string seeing how shattered he is.

That her dad died and she isn’t looking to him for comfort should tell you something as well.

This story will end with her dumping him.