Thread: back pain

subash46678 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

back pain

do you guys get back pain after leg workout

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes. Your low back will be sore. Your everything will be sore if you deadlift.

But, if you are doing it wrong you can injure yourself. That will be a qualitatively different pain. We're can't really tell you which it is

NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NearlyBigAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a tendency to overextend my lower back which can lead to backache after squatting. It's fine as long as I really focus on form.

VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) VigneshSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Absolutely, I squat just 58 Kgs, my back aches during the workout. But after ~10 mins, it just fades away. If the pain is terrible and stays for a longer periods of time (like for 3-5 days), consult a doctor.