Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It’s a good day to die! Pterodactyl314's Avatar
    Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pterodactyl314 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    This

Posted from my iPhone

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I remember helping out a user at her desk one day when I asked about her iPhone. I asked "What do you like about it?". One of her reasons were...

"...All of my friends have one..."

Just LOL. Fukn sheep. She was cute as fuk though.
    They all have one because they like them products better... are you seriously that slow in the head?

If the majority of people like a product better than others then sure some people will just go with the flow based on the majority but that doesn’t mean the majority didn’t have a valid reason for getting there. Every individual themselves can see how it’s a better product, there’s no mass manipulation besides the one created by creating insanely great products and have a sea of mass love.

Of course the poor losers are gonna hate when they see that.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000) eatmycrackers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    still trappin off a cracked to sht iPhone 6 myself... might buy a used iPhone X for $400 soon seems worthwhile

the cracked screen keeps me humble
    Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dak is an iPhone user...
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to use iphones until I started working overseas and wanted a phone with dual sim slot. I bought a galaxy s9 for my first android and was surprised at how much I liked it over the iphones I had. Now I have a Note 10+ and it's been the perfect phone for me. Not saying I'd never buy another iphone, but they'll have to start offering features I care about to get me to switch back. Right now the Samsung phones have better specs so you're getting more for your money... and more screen without that stupid notch.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    I used to use iphones until I started working overseas and wanted a phone with dual sim slot. I bought a galaxy s9 for my first android and was surprised at how much I liked it over the iphones I had. Now I have a Note 10+ and it's been the perfect phone for me. Not saying I'd never buy another iphone, but they'll have to start offering features I care about to get me to switch back. Right now the Samsung phones have better specs so you're getting more for your money... and more screen without that stupid notch.
    I guess if by specs you mean less performance sure.

No Android has phone on the market can compete with processing and gaming benchmarks on iPhone no matter the specs so that post is bull****. You’re not getting more of anything except a second rate trash tier OS system and second rate eco system that doesn’t compare to iOS and OSX and how they interconnect perfectly.

Just doesn’t exist on the market. No thanks I’m not a foreigner.
    #TRUMP2020

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

No Android has phone on the market can compete with processing and gaming benchmarks on iPhone no matter the specs so that post is bull****. You’re not getting more of anything except a second rate trash tier OS system and second rate eco system that doesn’t compare to iOS and OSX and how they interconnect perfectly.

Lol, you sound emotional and butthurt. I watched a few Note 10 Plus vs Iphone 11 Pro Max comparisons and the phones are very close in performance with the iphone winning some benchmarks and the Note 10 plus winning others. I don't feel emotions when it comes to Android vs Iphone... it's a logical decision based on what needs I have for a smartphone at the time of purchase. I'm not buying into Apple's ecosystem, that's the problem. Even if Samsung has a phone that out-performs the iphones in all areas it still doesn't matter to Apple fanboys because they're stuck in Apple's ecosystem... you have no choice but to buy another iphone regardless if it sucks or not. Deep that you know that and that's why you emotional when trying to defend Apple... it's not just a product you use... it's your identity and you feel it being threatened.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mr.left hook is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the iPhone is transgender friendly
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

“A bad year and a bad month to all the backbiting bitches in the world!...”- Don Quixote

''Putang Ina Mo''

< H.T.C Till I D.I.E >

gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They all have one because they like them products better... are you seriously that slow in the head?

If the majority of people like a product better than others then sure some people will just go with the flow based on the majority but that doesn’t mean the majority didn’t have a valid reason for getting there. Every individual themselves can see how it’s a better product, there’s no mass manipulation besides the one created by creating insanely great products and have a sea of mass love.

Of course the poor losers are gonna hate when they see that.
    yea just like everyone listens to mumble rap so it must be the greatest music ever created right?

funny you calling someone slow when your logic is elementary level

lol just lol
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Lol, you sound emotional and butthurt. I watched a few Note 10 Plus vs Iphone 11 Pro Max comparisons and the phones are very close in performance with the iphone winning some benchmarks and the Note 10 plus winning others. I don't feel emotions when it comes to Android vs Iphone... it's a logical decision based on what needs I have for a smartphone at the time of purchase. I'm not buying into Apple's ecosystem, that's the problem. Even if Samsung has a phone that out-performs the iphones in all areas it still doesn't matter to Apple fanboys because they're stuck in Apple's ecosystem... you have no choice but to buy another iphone regardless if it sucks or not. Deep that you know that and that's why you emotional when trying to defend Apple... it's not just a product you use... it's your identity and you feel it being threatened.
    Needs?

Your needs? Dude, you sound like a cringey redditor consumer-tard.

“My needths”

It fits my needs....

Gtfoh. Apple makes the best phones and the best laptops on the market, period. If you fall outside of that scope as a consumer that has nothing to do with Apple quality and engineering nor anything to do with their marketing.

And another dumb statement about having no choice in the eco system, of course I have a choice, I’m not stuck in anything, it’s what I choose And there’s no real alternative that’s not second rate or nowhere near as automatic.

If I wanted a 2nd rate setup and get cucked by google privacy terms I could run an android on my Mac or a iPhone on my gaming box but that would be pointless. You’re just retarded.

Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    yea just like everyone listens to mumble rap so it must be the greatest music ever created right?

funny you calling someone slow when your logic is elementary level

lol just lol
    Don’t know anyone that still listens to it the genre died. Bad example. Talk about elementary level logic. Can’t even make a basic analogy correctly.

You’re like the bird who flew over the cuckoos nest and then tried to say it was the rooster who did it.
    #TRUMP2020

greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greenleaf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    It’s not just a status symbol it’s also a basic security feature for new numbers.

You know it’s not a fake temporary number like out of some random service like google where it can’t be traced.

Only a traditional phone number can be active on blue and you know it’s definately a legit person unlike on green numbers it can be both a real number or one just from an email or some random service.

So when a girl sees that it’s reinforcement and it’s likely you’re at least baseline well off and have a regular provider and iPhone from some year... as opposed to green it gives you no information and could be anything or even a scam.

It’s rare that poor people have iPhones too so just the blue says a lot beyond just status. It’s about feeling safer and more secure about new numbers and new people.

If I meet someone for Craigslist or Tinder, I feel better on blue knowing it’s less likely to be a scam and that goes a long way subconsciously,
    #TRUMP2020

DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DustinTheHuss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MoeBettuh View Post
    They work well, they are fast for their specs, they are a company that is concerned with safeguarding the privacy of their users, often apps are better on iOS vs Android (I'm sure that works the other way around sometimes).
    Originally Posted by veggie530 View Post
    It isn't mind control. it's great marketing and vision mixed with the free will of the consumer.
    These

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great video and spot on. How cringe are the Apple reveals now with the crumbs they give their customer base? "EXCLUSIVE GAMES AND TV SERIES!" "MORE DUST AND WATER PROTECTION!" "WE NOW ADDED PRO TO OUR CAMERA!".

It would be refreshing if it was a 5min presentation and it's one guy in jeans going: "Umm, I am going to be honest. Not much has changed but we have some cool new covers. Buy it if you want".
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have an lg phone. Havent really followed the cell phone game. Cause i like this one so much. The previous 2 phones i had were non removable battery, but this one is removable. Has a hifi quad dec for music built into with headphone jack. This phone was released in 2016

Someone on here said they had an iphone xr. Chit was released in 2018. I went looking up the cameras sensor size for the xr

And my 2016 phone has a 16mp sensor. While iphone xr 2018 has a 12mp sensor

But again, i havent kept up with the cell phone game. No idea if apple stepped up their game

As far as "eco system" i didnt even try to build one and i have one lol. Srs. No intention whatsoever. I bought google play years ago for music and it comes with youtube red. Have a few lg tv's and stuff. Pc, etc.

deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deepfat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was an Android brah for years. Still love Androids. Switched to iPhone a few months ago and there's just some really nice intuitive chit that Apple does that I like. Both platforms have their strengths. They're neck and neck in terms of capability. Right now digging my iPhone. Maybe over time I'll go back. I'm not brand loyal on anything.
    Math/Physics Master Race
    *Misc Geezer Crew*
    *Vasectomy / Raw Dog Crew*
    *Always Pick 5 Crew*
    *St. Louis Cardinals/St. Louis Blues/MIZ-ZOU Crew*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *Golf Crew*

Former U.S. Navy Officer

Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrumsNotDead View Post
    Android has 75% of the world wide market share when it comes to mobile devices. Some folks like apple because they have always had an iPhone and don't want to learn a new system. Obviously some aspects of the iphone are better than androids and sometimes it's the other way around. They are good at making their products look sleek and that is appealing to people as well which is another factor. I always laugh when people act like a phone is a status symbol. Buy what you want, can afford, or need and stop caring what everyone else does.

https://gs.statcounter.com/os-market...bile/worldwide
    yeah honestly this, i upgradd my iphone 6s to a iphone 8s 2 months ago, purely because it was cheap and affordable.
    i have paid apps on the phone i cant transfer over, such a bull**** system.
    only need a phone to make calls/text and browse the web when on the go.
    fml
    ayylmao

gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000) gluon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Needs?

“My needths”

It fits my needs....

Gtfoh. Apple makes the best phones and the best laptops on the market, period. If you fall outside of that scope as a consumer that has nothing to do with Apple quality and engineering nor anything to do with their marketing.

And another dumb statement about having no choice in the eco system, of course I have a choice, I’m not stuck in anything, it’s what I choose And there’s no real alternative that’s not second rate or nowhere near as automatic.

If I wanted a 2nd rate setup and get cucked by google privacy terms I could run an android on my Mac or a iPhone on my gaming box but that would be pointless. You’re just retarded.

Don’t know anyone that still listens to it the genre died. Bad example. Talk about elementary level logic. Can’t even make a basic analogy correctly.

You’re like the bird who flew over the cuckoos nest and then tried to say it was the rooster who did it.
    you get the point though, the popular music is generally complete garbage. You have no argument, all you can do is nitpick irrelevancies.

try better next time lightweight, and keep sucking apples cock like your getting paid for it lmao what a bozo
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Great video and spot on. How cringe are the Apple reveals now with the crumbs they give their customer base? "EXCLUSIVE GAMES AND TV SERIES!" "MORE DUST AND WATER PROTECTION!" "WE NOW ADDED PRO TO OUR CAMERA!".

It would be refreshing if it was a 5min presentation and it's one guy in jeans going: "Umm, I am going to be honest. Not much has changed but we have some cool new covers. Buy it if you want".
    Exactly! Apple didn't do anything innovative with their latest iphone but they know the trick is to get their fanbase locked into their ecosystem so they will continue buying Apple products regardless of how the products compare to the competition. That's crucial when you're a company that has lost your edge to lead your industry in innovation. It'll be interesting to see how long this works for Apple, it depends on how strong their fans have been brainwashed and if the iphone being the "cool" phone to have is a trend that starts to fade.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People don't like to admit they're intimidated by tech (technophobes).

Apple capitalize on that by designing a phone that even 110 year old Alzheimer victim's can operate.
    fist yourself

CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CityJaeger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Totally agree Opie : If your phone is Worth more than your total outfit then you're a pleb that know Nothing about money management.

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Game just changed

Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lastro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you get what I’m trying to say autist?

It’s that the products are objectively better in many ways and it’s not marketing

You’re dumb for not realizing the difference between generic and quality.
    lololol
    youre a sheep who is dumb enough to compare a cheap laptop with a 1500+ dollar one based on battery life and think he made a valid point

a windows laptop in the same price range can easily match or outperform its mac equivalent. but a retarded troglodyte like you doesnt have enough brain cells to realize that cuz muh shiny apple logo

i 100% get it. you're also the sheep who overpaid for a graphics card offering only marginal benefits and then proceeded to brag about it in the gaming section.

just lol @ you

EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Marketing wouldnt have such a strong hold on people if everyone were to just treat each other with some baseline level of respect instead of giving respect based off what the indvidual owns. But since some people don't do that and they do judge based on what you own, Apple leads the way.
    It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. iphones drastically outperform the entire market in benchmarks and real world applications

2. they are more aesthetic and feel more premium in the hand

3. ios utterly bodies android and its not even funny. Its smooth, fast, functional, and issues on it pale in comparison

Switching from Samsung to Apple was like night and day for me. It was like going from eating at mcdonalds to eating at chic fil a. the competence and quality was jarring. Its mostly googles fault as they are demonstrably terrible with every single product they try to make
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    iPhone is an npc phone.

ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Needs?

“My needths”

It fits my needs....

It’s not just a status symbol it’s also a basic security feature for new numbers.

You know it’s not a fake temporary number like out of some random service like google where it can’t be traced.

Only a traditional phone number can be active on blue and you know it’s definately a legit person unlike on green numbers it can be both a real number or one just from an email or some random service.

So when a girl sees that it’s reinforcement and it’s likely you’re at least baseline well off and have a regular provider and iPhone from some year... as opposed to green it gives you no information and could be anything or even a scam.

It’s rare that poor people have iPhones too so just the blue says a lot beyond just status. It’s about feeling safer and more secure about new numbers and new people.

If I meet someone for Craigslist or Tinder, I feel better on blue knowing it’s less likely to be a scam and that goes a long way subconsciously,
    Imagine being so butthurt about a brand that you owe nothing to.

Apple must be geniuses, having drones defending them for free for no reason but brainwashing.

Mirin.

EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000) EasyCheese89 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    Imagine being so butthurt about a brand that you owe nothing to.

Apple must be geniuses, having drones defending them for free for no reason but brainwashing.

Mirin.
    Imagine buying a nice car and having some hater chit all over your car. Ya gotta put em in there place
    Last edited by EasyCheese89; 11-14-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EasyCheese89 View Post
    Imagine buying a nice car and having some hater chit all over your car. Ya gotta put em in there place
    If you are an idiot expect to be made fun of brah.