Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Tuesday Night Titans: Who's watching ?

NWA Powerrr: 6:05pm eastern on youtube
    AEW Dark: 7pm eastern on youtube
    IMPACT!: 8pm eastern on twitch and AXS
    WWE Backstage: 11pm eastern on FS1

Thats a LOT of wrestling and you know what ? i enjoy it more than RAW and SD right now. Give me all the wrestling on Tuesday/Wednesdays. So much diversity on those 2 days.

has everyone been watching ? So far ive caught every episode and thoroughly enjoyed the shows. Whats peoples thoughts on NWA ? this is week 2 of IMPACT! and the stories are growing on me a bit. the Eddie Edwards/Ace Austin storyline is what a true "attitude era" storyline is in this day and age. they arent afraid to push the limits a bit and it's not bad. Plus some of the talent are right from Dayton, where i usually check them out at smaller shows and grown fond of the characters.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried to check out Impact, it was hard to watch. The guy wanting to fuk the other dude's Mom was like the worst of the Attitude Era, the stuff we put up with because of the red hot Main Event scene. So, not really for me, but if people like it more power to them. Glad there are options for fans if nothing else.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Benjinkan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been following Impact for a couple of months. Its a shame its still got the TNA reputation as its not bad these days. The roster isn't the deepest, but they can put on a decent show.
    Currently running: Viking bare bones (U/L/P/P/L)

*** Dawn Patrol Crew ***
    *AP7 crew*

Building bridges just to watch them burn

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I tried to check out Impact, it was hard to watch. The guy wanting to fuk the other dude's Mom was like the worst of the Attitude Era, the stuff we put up with because of the red hot Main Event scene. So, not really for me, but if people like it more power to them. Glad there are options for fans if nothing else.
    Good man. Great taste. Impact is a big fat ****ing joke. I don’t get why anyone would still watch it or why RVD wants to be there after guys like Dudleys, Angle, Christian, booker and Foley wastes years rotting their careers away only to come back home where they always truly belonged.
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Good man. Great taste. Impact is a big fat ****ing joke. I don’t get why anyone would still watch it or why RVD wants to be there after guys like Dudleys, Angle, Christian, booker and Foley wastes years rotting their careers away only to come back home where they always truly belonged.
    You brought up a lot of guys, and it got me thinking:

For awhile, especially when Impact was TNA and that brief 1-2 year period when they were red hot, at that time there were legitimate stars in the mix. Guys like the Dudleys, Angle, Christian, Booker, Sting, Foley, Nash, RVD, Hardy Boys, Steiner and so on. Big names that people were familiar with. Right now though, really are there many? What big stars have been made in the past 10 years?

AEW got a 2019 Big Name in John Moxley. In WWE he was in the Shield and did some stuff but was he really that big a star? Were that many people watching the product when he was in the mix at the top? Compared to all those names I dropped that were in TNA 2010ish or throughout that company's run?

Sure seems like there are less and less big names out there to grab from, to help establish any promotion (whether it's Impact, AEW, ROH or whatever). A lot of those guys are aging out. Jericho can still go but, in all honesty, he needs to cut a few carbs. I haven't seen RVD in years but he's closing in on 50, no way he can work like the guy I watched back in the day.

I think the post Attitude Era, post Ruthless Aggression Era lull is starting to hit. While there are tons of options now, they're all going to need to work double time to make new stars. Maybe something to think of with whatever show(s) we're watching. How good are they at making new stars?

Tonight is Wednesday, a big Wrestling night for me. I haven't been including NXT in my routine but I am going to record it tonight and give it a whirl. I've heard good things about it, I'll just try and get past the foresight of knowing most of these guys are going to eventually graduate to the main roster to get cucked (sometimes literally) by the inept main show writers.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there's a wrestling show on tuesday nights? I gave up on TNA years ago. and won't be adding it to the already too much programming per week.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thai_Clinch has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Impact has good action and some people do not know how to get rid of the thought that it was once TNA. it's not the same. it has good talent but it's not "MAJOR" in some peoples eyes. but thats ok. The knockouts division has good wrestling and good storylines.

NWA is a lot of fun and hasnt lost its appeal to me. it's an easy show to enjoy at home streaming off my phone on youtube. some of the best promo work in all of wrestling right now.

AEW dark is just good filler on a tuesday and is only an hour. few fun matches.

hell, backstage last night brought every neckbeards gay fantasy back out of hiding in CM Punk. not too shabby for a day of the week that hasnt been synonymous for wrestling in decades.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) topcop8p7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NWA Power is my second favorite wrestling show every week behind NXT. Love the feel of it and Corny on commentary.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a nonlinear, nonsubjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.