Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    I've played every mainline Pokemon game, and honestly I had no idea how many sociopaths the pokemon community had until a couple weeks ago.

Mfers are seething and threatening staff over a children's game. This is supposed to be a new journey. I didn't even know we were entitled to have Gamefreak give us every Pokemon ever made in every game they release.

I'm gonna pick Grookey, he looks cool.
    Obviously threatening people is wrong but let's take a look at this objectively

1) this game costs $60 instead of $40 like previous titles.
    2) the graphics are essentially the same as sun moon
    3) there are half as many pokemon as previously

we're paying 50% more for less than half as much and a very barebones game

Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    "They didnt do what I want" != lack of effort.

I hate gamers man, all you ever do is complain. Even when a game is good, you complain about whatever you can find to complain about.
    Please, tell me where they put effort into this game. Cut pokemon, minimal content, reused assets/ animations/models from previous games when they're on record saying the cut content was to make everything from scratch.

You're either stupid or disingenuous.

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    I only know the first 151 lol, played Red to death

don't remember any from Pearl, finished that game and never looked back at it

what's the opinion in the community about the no random encounters bit?

no random encounters is up in the air. some like it some don't. I don't think it's a bad thing. What i think is bad is in this game you don't see shinies in the overworld, only when you enter battle with them. And you can't catch pokemon above certain levels (locked behind which gym badge you have).
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "They didnt do what I want" != lack of effort.

I hate gamers man, all you ever do is complain. Even when a game is good, you complain about whatever you can find to complain about.
    Higher out of box price for lesser game than previous iterations. Not about what I want, it's about what you're getting for the price.

I didnt complain about God of War, or Last of Us, or Dragon Quest XI, or a plethora of other games I've enjoyed. But when devs purposely cut corners we as consumers are allowed to call them out on it, as we protest with our wallets.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Higher out of box price for lesser game than previous iterations. Not about what I want, it's about what you're getting for the price.

I didnt complain about God of War, or Last of Us, or Dragon Quest XI, or a plethora of other games I've enjoyed. But when devs purposely cut corners we as consumers are allowed to call them out on it, as we protest with our wallets.
    But nintendo/Gamefreak don't care about any western outrage. Fortunately for us, the Japanese fans are blowing up massively over this as well
    MS, Computer Science

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fuarkkk brah, im such a fukin sucker for exclusive content

i just bought let's go eevee so i could get the exclusive eevee gigamax thing or w/e the fuk it is. already had let's go pikachu so i'll have that one too

anyway, both of my sword and shield preloads are rdy to go. fuarkkkkkk, 10ish more hours to go boyoz
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Obviously threatening people is wrong but let's take a look at this objectively

1) this game costs $60 instead of $40 like previous titles.
    2) the graphics are essentially the same as sun moon
    3) there are half as many pokemon as previously

we're paying 50% more for less than half as much and a very barebones game

Please, tell me where they put effort into this game. Cut pokemon, minimal content, reused assets/ animations/models from previous games when they're on record saying the cut content was to make everything from scratch.

You're either stupid or disingenuous.

no random encounters is up in the air. some like it some don't. I don't think it's a bad thing. What i think is bad is in this game you don't see shinies in the overworld, only when you enter battle with them. And you can't catch pokemon above certain levels (locked behind which gym badge you have).

The game has good scores. Unless you think its easy to make a good game that you can do it without effort?
    I could see if scores were like 5/10s but they're 8s and 9s mostly. You dont get that without effort

The game has good scores. Unless you think its easy to make a good game that you can do it without effort?
    I could see if scores were like 5/10s but they're 8s and 9s mostly. You dont get that without effort

wait until a few days after launch when the real non-bought reviews come out. I wouldn't be surprised if the average dropped 10%. Also, I don't think it's easy to make a good game but i'm confident I'm a better developer than a good amount of devs on their team based on what we're getting. When you're the single highest grossing media franchise (ahead of disney, marvel, hello kitty and literally every single other one in the world), i expect more.
    MS, Computer Science

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    wait until a few days after launch when the real non-bought reviews come out. I wouldn't be surprised if the average dropped 10%. Also, I don't think it's easy to make a good game but i'm confident I'm a better developer than a good amount of devs on their team based on what we're getting. When you're the single highest grossing media franchise (ahead of disney, marvel, hello kitty and literally every single other one in the world), i expect more.
    Lol knew the paid reviews theory was coming. Not possible its s good game

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol knew the paid reviews theory was coming. Not possible its s good game
    Imagine thinking paid reviews aren't a thing..

I can see why you're red.

YIKES.

Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Imagine thinking paid reviews aren't a thing..

I can see why you're red.

YIKES.
    I can believe it, but not when there's no evidence and the review is perfectly in line with what every single other pokemon game has gotten, and when you've never played the game yourself to confirm if the reviews are out of line.

jumping to paid reviews is a joke

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Contribution05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pokemon's graphics have always sucked. I mean all I can assume is that they know people will play the game regardless, so they know they can afford to gradually increase the visual effects that are always years behind what the current games are capable of.

As for the game, definitely sounds like they left a lot of stuff out, and so guess I'm passing on it. Which is okay, i only occasionally get that itch to go back to pokemon and usually it's just to enjoy a little nostalgia and play a game that's nice and simple. I never have high hopes of them creating a pokemon game with enough depth to really get me all that excited.

Would be cool if they ever made a true RPG with it with quests, and story with depth, and actual decent graphics, and trainer battles that were a little harder than they currently are.

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This situation is why I hate the gaming community. It is the only one that rewards companies for ****ty products. If a movie sucks it bombs but if a game sucks? Millions sold due to people making excuses or ridiculing those mad at the changes.

****ty paid lootbox mechanics? Doesnt matter need next COD

Half ass the whole game? Screw you I just want to have fun

Hate freedom? Dude did you see the trailer for diablo 4?

Glad in today's new games we are paying for half the game with day one DLCs and lootbox mechanics everywhere. Cant wait to see whatever bull**** comes next.
    libs gonna lib

Originally Posted by PumkinPie View Post
    This situation is why I hate the gaming community. It is the only one that rewards companies for ****ty products. If a movie sucks it bombs but if a game sucks? Millions sold due to people making excuses or ridiculing those mad at the changes.

Glad in today's new games we are paying for half the game with day one DLCs and lootbox mechanics everywhere. Cant wait to see whatever bull**** comes next.

And it’s a shame because even if you don’t put the money into a game and say “I won’t pay so they’ll earn their lesson” -> so many people pay that nothing will change. Especially with a game like Pokémon.

Here’s to hoping temtem becomes big. Competition is the largest driving force to change with these guys
    MS, Computer Science

Originally Posted by PumkinPie View Post

Not getting what you want != half arseing it.

If this is half arseing it, which is a good game with good reviews, I'll take that any day.

Most fans do not give a $hit about the things the ultra nerds are raging about

Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    Pokemon's graphics have always sucked. I mean all I can assume is that they know people will play the game regardless, so they know they can afford to gradually increase the visual effects that are always years behind what the current games are capable of.

As for the game, definitely sounds like they left a lot of stuff out, and so guess I'm passing on it. Which is okay, i only occasionally get that itch to go back to pokemon and usually it's just to enjoy a little nostalgia and play a game that's nice and simple. I never have high hopes of them creating a pokemon game with enough depth to really get me all that excited.

Would be cool if they ever made a true RPG with it with quests, and story with depth, and actual decent graphics, and trainer battles that were a little harder than they currently are.
    The graphics arent great, but it's a great art style that makes the game look really good imo. A la breath of the wild. Beautiful despite not having extremely great graphics

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not getting what you want != half arseing it.

If this is half arseing it, which is a good game with good reviews, I'll take that any day.

Most fans do not give a $hit about the things the ultra nerds are raging about
    You keep saying ultra nerds. But a game with less pokemon than the last iteration, no battle animations, etc are perfectly legitimate complaints.

Why do you defend some of these games so vehemently and then go into the Fallen Order thread and go "yeah but they made it like Dark Souls so I'm not as excited"?

If you as a developer are going to make a $60 title, it should fit the standard of a $60 title. Otherwise, stick to your budget prices.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

The graphics arent great, but it's a great art style that makes the game look really good imo. A la breath of the wild. Beautiful despite not having extremely great graphics
    Lmao at you comparing these graphics to botw and not a Nintendo 64 game
    MS, Computer Science

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been playing it and it's pretty sweet, it's no Silver/Gold version but it'll work!
    Levi Garrett or you're a slack jawed ******* crew
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

Originally Posted by VeganBrahh View Post
    I've been playing it and it's pretty sweet, it's no Silver/Gold version but it'll work!
    basically. this is a 20-30 hour game and not a 200+hour game like previous good pokemons. Still a 20 hours is 20 hours, when many are <10
    MS, Computer Science

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just started and got to the wild area for the first time. It runs like **** but the concept is amazing, and it gives you so many Pokemon options early on. I love it

I'm gonna say my biggest 2 complaints so far are:
    1) it's pretty hard to see anything in handheld mode. seeing what pokemon are in tall grass in handheld is impossible (which i get, it shouldn't be easy because it's pokemon walking around tall grass)
    2) restrictive camera controls, some areas you can rotate the camera and some you can't
    MS, Computer Science

VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VeganBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this is only the second time since gen 4 I dont give a fuk about any of the starters lol
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think this is only the second time since gen 4 I dont give a fuk about any of the starters lol
    Yeah I just looked at the evolutions and they all look horrible
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thoughts so far? Worth a buy?

How is the difficulty? Is it for babies?
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    Yeah I just looked at the evolutions and they all look horrible
    Yeah, none of them are memorable, ill just evolve for the pokedex entry and move the fuk on lmao

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Thoughts so far? Worth a buy?

How is the difficulty? Is it for babies?
    Im happy I bought it, to me it feels better than X/Y

Im still only at the second gym so its easy atm
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone ever think they didnt put all the other gen pokemon in the game cause its coming via paid DLC? If they told everyone that from the start, it would be outrage, but they come 6 months later and say heres this gen for $10 more bucks, the community would be happy
    Last edited by rocketfish; 11-15-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    anyone ever think they didnt put all the other gen pokemon in the game cause its coming via paid DLC?
    Seems possible right?
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Seems possible right?
    very possible, considering how gaming has become a DLC money grab. You have new smash bro characters coming out for $5.. other games have new maps and skins for $$ (although those games like COD are met with negative attention)

nintendo's DLC has been met with all positive vibes, from zelda BOTW expansions, to smash bros, etc. Everyone seems to forget. I'm not guaranteeing it, but its very likely with the way nintendo has been doing DLC with their games lately.

honestly if you told me 1,000 pokemon were in this game, I probably would not have purchased it because its troubling to think of the vast amount of pokemon i would have to deal with.. considering I know of gen 1 pokemon while gen 2 I didn't even care for.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, none of them are memorable, ill just evolve for the pokedex entry and move the fuk on lmao
    I saw a bunch of fake leaks and literally every single one of them was better than the actual result lol. Pretty sad that random people making chit up on the internet can do better than the designer.

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    anyone ever think they didnt put all the other gen pokemon in the game cause its coming via paid DLC? If they told everyone that from the start, it would be outrage, but they come 6 months later and say heres this gen for $10 more bucks, the community would be happy
    Seems more likely to me that Game Freak are just terrible devs
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    I saw a bunch of fake leaks and literally every single one of them was better than the actual result lol. Pretty sad that random people making chit up on the internet can do better than the designer.

The feels, luckily some of my favorite pokemon are in this game so I dont need that poverty starter
    Mafia Moto Crew
    Carolina Panther Crew
    AP7 Crew

Negs Von Cuck on sight