Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Official Pokemon Sword & Shield Thread (RIP PS4 and Xbox One)

a few more days to go boyos
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was pumped for this, but I’m getting cold feet due to the following:

1) Very tight review embargo window. Not a good sign usually.

2) Pokedex cuts and I heard the open world is somewhat empty and bland from what was previewed.

3) I used to play all the Gameboy Pokemon games and I don’t recall them ever being that difficult or challenging. It felt like you simply level a few Pokemon and use the correct one in each situation, ie don’t throw grass at fire. Not much depth. Maybe this was a limitation of the Gameboy in that you couldn’t have a lot of depth?

Best Buy has a $10 preorder credit and I have GCU so maybe I’ll bite the bullet if reviews drop on Thursday.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only played 2 Pokemon games before: Red on Gameboy and Pearl on DS

enjoyed both of them but it's not like I'm the biggest Pokemon fan there is, I did pre-order Sword since I'm curious to see what became of the series

so I'll pick it up Friday but probably will not start playing it before I finish Luigi's Mansion 3 though
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on most disappointing game of the decade thread

- only 400 Pokémon’s because they said they wanted to focus on animations and model quality
    - data mining shows that the EXACT same wireframes/models are used as the previous 3ds games. That means for most Pokemon, they have the same polygon count as sun/moon so this game has literal 3ds graphics. they're on record for saying they rebuild all the models from the ground up. this is objectively a lie.
    Spoiler!

- animations are reused and copy/pasted from sun/moon.
    - graphics worse than n64 games. It’s honestly atrocious how bad some are. The trees look better in ocarina of time...

- 30fps with often dips to the single digits
    - 140+ removed moves
    - xp share always on so game is easymode
    - ZERO post game content, game beatable quickly, 14ish hours
    - catching wild Pokémon is locked behind your gym badges. See a lvl 31 but don’t have the third gym badge? Nope can’t catch it. If it’s shiny? Tough luck boyo
    - plenty more. Battle backgrounds being blank canvases, the world freezing while climbing ladders, sound options locked behind a key item, it goes on for days

This was my most hyped game of all time and it is the single most disappointing media(encompassing games, film, music, etc) of all time imo

Rumors have it that they couldn’t get their importer to work so they couldn’t import all of their Pokemon. instead of fixing it, they wasted a lot of time being terrible devs, cut significant content, and decided “well, people will buy the game anyways so whatever, let’s just release this alpha anyways”. No thank you. This is the highest grossing media franchise of all time, ahead of DISNEY and you’re telling me they couldn’t throw some money at hiring more devs to build ALL new Pokémon/animations from scratch for their first home console game? They had to reuse all the assets from a 3ds game? Once again, no thank you. It’s a kick to my stomach
    Last edited by bartosh; 11-13-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    rant

we're all gonna make it brah

JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JWeezy83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im going to but due to being a fan, but I am ready for disappointment. IGN below

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/11...-shield-review
    Last edited by JWeezy83; 11-13-2019 at 06:27 AM.

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dexit makes this a no for me dog. That was one of the things I do in these games, build my shiny living dex. I mean the game isnt that deep or exciting. The tag is literally "Gotta catch them all".

Hoping for ultra SwSh or something with the full deck. Also have to see what is in Home that you have to pay for rather than being in the base game.
    libs gonna lib

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post

we're all gonna make it brah
    To say that i was disappointed would be an understatement. But the more I learned about game freak, the less surprised I was. It's the singular worst AAA game dev studio out there in terms of raw talent.

there's a reason why #gamefreaklied is currently the #2 trending hashtag on twitter currently

Originally Posted by PumkinPie View Post
    Dexit makes this a no for me dog. That was one of the things I do in these games, build my shiny living dex. I mean the game isnt that deep or exciting. The tag is literally "Gotta catch them all".

Hoping for ultra SwSh or something with the full deck. Also have to see what is in Home that you have to pay for rather than being in the base game.
    The best part is, they want you to pay monthly for their pokestorage app service to store pokemon from previous gens for a "maybe they'l be included in future games" from somebody high up in game freak. don't care to find the interview but they want you to pay for a MAYBE you'l be able to see them again.
    MS, Computer Science

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't followed Pokemon since the fourth grade, but even I'm aware that this game in particular is a trap.

It's so bad that instead of my usual dose of schadenfreude, I'm actually empathic with Poke-fans for what a crock this game is despite the franchise printing money.
    Caveat emptor everywhere
    Anyone actually considering this game should re-re-read bartosh's post, along with the datamine confirming that it's a zero effort cash in.

Also, apparently not even onion lizard or super soaker turtle made the cut, which is crazy to even my Poke-ignorant ass. If it weren't for that movie, Deadpool mouse might have been axed... although the pun "Dexit" gave me a laugh.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Day 1. There are a lot of things to not like so far but it is what it is. Hopefully there is a day 1 patch or something

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Day 1. There are a lot of things to not like so far but it is what it is. Hopefully there is a day 1 patch or something
    What will happen is there will be another cashgrab UltraSword and UltraShield released next year that will be an iteration upon this game containing:
    - all pokemon
    - probably more endgame
    - minor QOL changes like the ability to turn off xp share

but still not the game we deserve with updated graphics, true open world, etc..

They did the same thing with black/white -> black2/white2 and sun/moon -> ultrasun/ultramoon.

b/w and s/m were ok games, decent enough but their sequels were the good stuff.
    MS, Computer Science

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna get it and I look forward to playing thru it, but only because it's the first one I can play on my TV and I haven't played the last several versions.

The complaints people are raging about are legit.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reviews are better than expected. I may still get it due to $10 preorder bonus, GCU, and an old $10 coupon I have.

Still blows my mind the stuff they ****ed up with this. Literally coulda been GOAT.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you brahs think a generation 1 player who played pokemon crystal recently just to get back into things. Do you guys think I can enjoy this game even though I likely know any pokemons??
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    Do you brahs think a generation 1 player who played pokemon crystal recently just to get back into things. Do you guys think I can enjoy this game even though I likely know any pokemons??
    absolutely. imo, the less pokemon you know, the better. It gives you a fresh experience
    MS, Computer Science

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually can't ****ing wait for this game. I think it'll be the best Pokemon yet. Just a hunch.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Switch lite worth it for this game?
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on most disappointing game of the decade thread

- only 400 Pokémon’s because they said they wanted to focus on animations and model quality
    - data mining shows that the EXACT same wireframes/models are used as the previous 3ds games. That means for most Pokemon, they have the same polygon count as sun/moon so this game has literal 3ds graphics. they're on record for saying they rebuild all the models from the ground up. this is objectively a lie.
    Spoiler!

- animations are reused and copy/pasted from sun/moon.
    - graphics worse than n64 games. It’s honestly atrocious how bad some are. The trees look better in ocarina of time...

- 30fps with often dips to the single digits
    - 140+ removed moves
    - xp share always on so game is easymode
    - ZERO post game content, game beatable quickly, 14ish hours
    - catching wild Pokémon is locked behind your gym badges. See a lvl 31 but don’t have the third gym badge? Nope can’t catch it. If it’s shiny? Tough luck boyo
    - plenty more. Battle backgrounds being blank canvases, the world freezing while climbing ladders, sound options locked behind a key item, it goes on for days

This was my most hyped game of all time and it is the single most disappointing media(encompassing games, film, music, etc) of all time imo

Rumors have it that they couldn’t get their importer to work so they couldn’t import all of their Pokemon. instead of fixing it, they wasted a lot of time being terrible devs, cut significant content, and decided “well, people will buy the game anyways so whatever, let’s just release this alpha anyways”. No thank you. This is the highest grossing media franchise of all time, ahead of DISNEY and you’re telling me they couldn’t throw some money at hiring more devs to build ALL new Pokémon/animations from scratch for their first home console game? They had to reuse all the assets from a 3ds game? Once again, no thank you. It’s a kick to my stomach
    I've played every mainline Pokemon game, and honestly I had no idea how many sociopaths the pokemon community had until a couple weeks ago.

Mfers are seething and threatening staff over a children's game. This is supposed to be a new journey. I didn't even know we were entitled to have Gamefreak give us every Pokemon ever made in every game they release.

I'm gonna pick Grookey, he looks cool.

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its hard for me to feel immersed in pokemon games ever since I played red/blue like a mother****er as a kid.

What really throws me off if this. in a real pokemon universe, every single Male above the age of 12 would have a harem of Jynxs

Why is no one ****ing their Jynx?

Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any new evolutions to pokemon in this game?

Spoiler!

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    Any new evolutions to pokemon in this game?

Spoiler!
    Gentleman farfetch

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Gentleman farfetch
    Fuarkkkkk, trying to stay off spoilers. But so tempted. I love the feeling of seeing new pokemon & evolutions for the first time GOAT feel.

ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ryankoch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    I've played every mainline Pokemon game, and honestly I had no idea how many sociopaths the pokemon community had until a couple weeks ago.

Mfers are seething and threatening staff over a children's game. This is supposed to be a new journey. I didn't even know we were entitled to have Gamefreak give us every Pokemon ever made in every game they release.

lol srs, cringe at these nerds. At least they didn't do a half life 3 move and just stop making Pokemon games.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant wait

absolutely. imo, the less pokemon you know, the better. It gives you a fresh experience
    I only know the first 151 lol, played Red to death

don't remember any from Pearl, finished that game and never looked back at it

what's the opinion in the community about the no random encounters bit?

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post

Threatening staff is stupid but fukking lmao if you dont see the lack of effort put in this game.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Threatening staff is stupid but fukking lmao if you dont see the lack of effort put in this game.
    Idk, to be honest I’d probably work harder if I knew failure meant an incel blasting me as I walk to my car for lunch.

Bernie 2020

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pokemon virgins unite

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Its hard for me to feel immersed in pokemon games ever since I played red/blue like a mother****er as a kid.

What really throws me off if this. in a real pokemon universe, every single Male above the age of 12 would have a harem of Jynxs

Why is no one ****ing their Jynx?

Because they're fukking their Gardevoirs.

Debating holding off for Ultra Shield.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    "They didnt do what I want" != lack of effort.

I hate gamers man, all you ever do is complain. Even when a game is good, you complain about whatever you can find to complain about.