JoshuaAlpha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trying to lose fat and get buff but have gynecomastia

I’m new to these forums but I have a little bit of gynecomastia I got it from Ridellan I had to take as a child. They were going to pay for my surgery but I was young when they were going to pay. And my mom said to me sometimes people don’t wake up from surgery so that scared me of getting the surgery I totally regret it now. I probably will never be able to afford it. They want 5,000 at one place and 30,000 at another place. I have a pic of my belly and boobs on my profile. Can I build muscle around it? And how long will it take it’s been two weeks I don’t notice a difference. Also I have a binging problem any time I have a emotion I eat how do I over come this? Me and my wife fight a lot and are not happy with each other. We both talk about finding other people. And I worry my gynecomastia will stop me from getting girls. I just been doing barbell bench press Hoping it makes me Breast flat.

muppets is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suggest changing up your habit of eating when you get emotional. It’s going to be tough but maybe take out your emotions at the gym gradually? (Maybe cardio will help you) Your gynecomastia can be reduced with some weight loss really. It’s going to be difficult to transition from binge eating to another habit since it’s a mental ability that you’ve grasped on. I’m not married but couples fight and argue all the time. But if it’s really serious I may consider counseling. Plus don’t worry about what people think of you. Just be confident in yourself.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are (very) significantly overweight. It is not reasonable for you to claim (or worry) about gyno when you are as overweight as you are.

You need to begin to lose weight and LIFT WEIGHTS on a regular basis.

Go to the top of these forums (Losing Fat) and read the posts with * in them (at the very top). Then do the same in the workout section.

Thanks

ok thanks

Thank you

Ok thank you so much.