Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Worst body on the misc jesusxchrist's Avatar
    jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    was kinda "meh" about this but it just occurred to me that it might open the door for an AJ Lee return.
    Originally Posted by BigNik78 View Post
    God dammit lmao repped both u fukkers
    � Formerly morbidly obese to somewhat fit crew

Follow @animusxlives on Instagram if you like weird sh*tty music

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    no matter how "lame" it is the way they brought punk... WWE's main goal has been accomplished.. he won't be showing up in AEW.
    Can't imagine him going there anyway. Punk isn't the type to settle for 2nd best.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now i know 100% you are an aew cuck.

They did it this way to let people know he is back. Viewers will tune in to raw and smackdown now hoping he shows up.
    Considering you're the only mark who doesn't think this was a stupid way to bring him back, I take that as a compliment.

It's like you're unable to criticize anything the WWE does when 99% of what they do is complete chit.
    Not part of any crews crew

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the entire survivor series weekend is in chicago. Smackdown, NXT Takeover, Survivor Series, then RAW.. all in the same arena.
    I actually live in Chicago.....fuuuuuuuuuck that.

words and guitar yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Considering you're the only mark who doesn't think this was a stupid way to bring him back, I take that as a compliment.

It's like you're unable to criticize anything the WWE does when 99% of what they do is complete chit.
    My sources tell me he’s a paid shill. Not worth taking anything he says seriously srs.
    i like the one that says "some pulp".

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is actually a pretty genius move by WWE bringing him back on this c-level whatever show that is a Fox show not a direct WWE one. It gets people talking and speculating, which is always good. This puts him much closer to actually signing with WWE to wrestle, something as a CM Punk fan I think is still a big deal despite his disastrous UFC run.

As others mention, this also pretty much rules out any kind of AEW involvement and they, much more than WWE, could benefit from the star power and mainstream reach CM Punk still has.

I still put odds of a run as iffy but if he could work a part-time deal where he had more creative control, I bet he could do wonders in the stale, sterile environment of 2019 WWE. Not to continually harp on about AEW, but whether you're a fan or not, you see a product there being directed by the wrestlers themselves and the creative difference is night and day between the main WWE shows. If anyone could breathe some of that life into RAW or Smackdown, that can only be a good thing.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, (cuck) z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN, TheScapeGOAT

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post

See JUSA's post above... gonna say the same thing to him? You're one of 4 marks who post in the AEW thread on a regular basis.. nobody else really cares.

And I criticize WWE plenty. I've said MULTIPLE times I barely watch it. I have no time to watch 7 hours of their programming each week.. and when I do.. it's usually NxT.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is destroying the AEW thread... shows how big of a factor Punk is... and it shows the way WWE is bringing him back is working.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JustaQuestion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    This is actually a pretty genius move by WWE bringing him back on this c-level whatever show that is a Fox show not a direct WWE one. It gets people talking and speculating, which is always good. This puts him much closer to actually signing with WWE to wrestle, something as a CM Punk fan I think is still a big deal despite his disastrous UFC run.

As others mention, this also pretty much rules out any kind of AEW involvement and they, much more than WWE, could benefit from the star power and mainstream reach CM Punk still has.

I still put odds of a run as iffy but if he could work a part-time deal where he had more creative control, I bet he could do wonders in the stale, sterile environment of 2019 WWE. Not to continually harp on about AEW, but whether you're a fan or not, you see a product there being directed by the wrestlers themselves and the creative difference is night and day between the main WWE shows. If anyone could breathe some of that life into RAW or Smackdown, that can only be a good thing.
    he was on a radio show about a month ago now where he mentioned he would be doing this and that Fox reached out to him and offered him a lot of money. He also mentioned he would like to do this type of role and has zero interest in returning to the ring

yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yieldtonothing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This thread is destroying the AEW thread... shows how big of a factor Punk is... and it shows the way WWE is bringing him back is working.
    Too bad aew beat nxt in the ratings for the 7th week in a row. By over 200k views this time.

Le champion>cm drunk

nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as others have noted, punk is not back in WWE, he now works for fox. i'm sure vince is ok with it, but he didn't bring him back...when smackdown moved to fox, punk was on a podcast and said that he was in talks with fox for this show and he was open to the idea cause he gets to work with Renee Young but has no interest in returning to the ring.

'never say never' but right now thats not his plan

read that he did meet with AEW and turned down a ton of $$ but my guess is that they wanted him to wrestle.

Originally Posted by nyr469 View Post
    as others have noted, punk is not back in WWE, he now works for fox. i'm sure vince is ok with it, but he didn't bring him back...when smackdown moved to fox, punk was on a podcast and said that he was in talks with fox for this show and he was open to the idea cause he gets to work with Renee Young but has no interest in returning to the ring.

'never say never' but right now thats not his plan

read that he did meet with AEW and turned down a ton of $$ but my guess is that they wanted him to wrestle.
    hes over 40, never had an ounce of muscle on his body, worked a physically demanding style for years and then trained mma the last 5 years and got the chit kicked out of him twice in ufc. i wouldn't wanna wrestle anymore either.

surprised he didnt take his chance to stick it to triple h because you know tony khan was ready to back up the brinks trucks.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This would be the biggest flop ever if the actual plan is to bring him back into the WWE sphere only to have him do commentary on a C-rate talk show. And if he does plan to wrestle, this was a huge waste of a surprise.
    480s / 365b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Snake Park, Dobsonville crew

HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HairyWBush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    am i the only one here that DOESN'T want to see this dirtbag come back, EVER? after all the crap that he's uncovered about himself since he's left, I despise him.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Anti polo shirt crew

Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    am i the only one here that DOESN'T want to see this dirtbag come back, EVER? after all the crap that he's uncovered about himself since he's left, I despise him.
    You must have a really exciting life to have the time and energy to despise people that you’ve never met and whose decisions have zero impact on your day to day existence.

DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have Brock vs CM punk at wrestlemania with heyman turning on brock

i would love to see a face Brock finally..would freshen up his character...unlikely but would love to see brock feud with other guys like Fiend or Ricochet..Brock always has great matches with high flyers
    ~positive crew :) ~

andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000) andyray is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DGen94 View Post
    Have Brock vs CM punk at wrestlemania with heyman turning on brock

i would love to see a face Brock finally..would freshen up his character...unlikely but would love to see brock feud with other guys like Fiend or Ricochet..Brock always has great matches with high flyers
    that happened 17 years ago and it didn't work out

brock can't talk

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andyray View Post
    that happened 17 years ago and it didn't work out

brock can't talk
    Normall I'd agree, but Lesnar cut the best promo of his life during that feud:

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even if he only says a few words every year hes a rare unique case in that his gimmick isn't that of a mute ie sabu. But he's got far more charisma than say a malenko, Steve Blackman or lance storm. With Brock promos aren't part of his character but he has charisma/it. Fwiw in ufc he talked without heyman.
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    You must have a really exciting life to have the time and energy to despise people that you’ve never met and whose decisions have zero impact on your day to day existence.
    Hmmmm..... kinda like you towards people on this forum.... lewl
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Punk ever signs with the E again, I want to see him main event WM with the new corporate face of the company -- Rollins. And win.

Or better yet, Triple H. Everyone at this point is aware of the legit heat between them!

LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    If Punk ever signs with the E again, I want to see him main event WM with the new corporate face of the company -- Rollins. And win.

Or better yet, Triple H. Everyone at this point is aware of the legit heat between them!
    Or reignite his old ROH feud with Samoa Joe, yes it's 15 years down the line but it would be great as a run on a large platform like wwe.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Punk used to have kickass matches: Joe 2, Eddie, Val Venis, Rey and John cena at that Mitb. I guess aew wasn’t a good way for him to return. They must’ve as said wanted him to wrestle more. With ring rust and his age maybe he isn’t ready to work with the talent they have. The style in aew is more high risk full of dangerous bumps. Great matches but a more dangerous style it seems. Surprised there hasn’t been multiple injuries.

I haven't followed Punk at all really.. didnt see his MMA stuff.. whatever.. but I see everyone saying he doesn't want to wrestle or people don't see him having a run? as DS said is it his age? Is he on the brink of being disabled if he takes one more serious bump? And let's be real.. it may be a FOX thing.. but none of this is done without Vince's blessing.
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man you guys REALLY want another guy in his 40s coming back for one more run at the expense of the younger up & coming talent?
    And a 41 year old coming back from an all-defeated run in MMA?

I dunno man.

I mean guys like Lashley are older but there's something of a difference in terms of physique.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't followed Punk at all really.. didnt see his MMA stuff.. whatever.. but I see everyone saying he doesn't want to wrestle or people don't see him having a run? as DS said is it his age? Is he on the brink of being disabled if he takes one more serious bump? And let's be real.. it may be a FOX thing.. but none of this is done without Vince's blessing.
    He has really cemented a legacy in UFC. One of the GOAT fighters. His success over there arguably eclipsed Brock's.

Man you guys REALLY want another guy in his 40s coming back for one more run at the expense of the younger up & coming talent?
    His star power could still elevate some current stars. Lots of indy legends in WWE are doing barely anything and could profit from such a hgh-profile feud.

Originally Posted by LJB1 View Post
    Or reignite his old ROH feud with Samoa Joe, yes it's 15 years down the line but it would be great as a run on a large platform like wwe.
    Joe would be a good example as would guys like Owens, Zayn, Styles and even some guys like Roman/Rollins, who are struggling to be over would profit from Punk's mic skills, charisma and star power.(They would look kinda weak though after that UFC desaster.)

I just don't want him to be anywhere near Brock, the Fiend or Strowman. I also don't want him to take a spot with an old dude like Trips.

I dunno man.

I mean guys like Lashley are older but there's something of a difference in terms of physique.
    You are correct.. Punk's physique is way better than Lashley's..... el oh el
    ***GODDESS BLISS CREW***

Mickey Gall was a brown belt in in bjj. And he had 6 amateur mma bouts and 2 pro fights before beating punk. Punk tapped out to the strikes.

Mike Jackson took it easy on punk and was released by Dana white for that dominant yet ****ty sloppy performance. Punk scored one takedown in that fight and landed punches but no power.

^ Aj lee stayed backstage ufc. The deal was she would watch his fights aftetward if he won.
    That may be the reason op never bothered to watch them because he lost.
    Op was interested enough to tune in to watch Brock in his ufc outings lewl

Punk also has been writing comic books.

marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    They have a huge roster of talent
    They cannot create huge stars anymore which has frustrated Vince McMahon.
    Their booking is also a hot mess.
    But they have capable talent

I said it before and I’m convinced austin and rock wouldn’t become megastars in this era. They had creative freedom back in their era.
    Today the only place a wrestler can have any freedom is in AEW.
    WWE talent is doing the best they can with their hands tied behind their back. They are over managed and over scripted. I can't get the segment Cesaro going off script and Michael Cole burying him. AEW talent is getting the sink or swim treatment way more as I can tell.
    *INBA/PNBA - PNBA (Professional) Wheelchair Natural Bodybuilder*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran*
    *St. L Cardinals, St. L Blues, KC Chiefs*
    *Hogan is G.O.A.T. Sting Fanatic - Miss Bliss Crew*

ChunkBuster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Punk will be tappin’ to HHH or even Steph within 12 months.