Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Less is more. I REPEAT less is more specially for newbies.

Need to give body time to recover all the micro tears/wounds we create on the muscle during lifting (time under tension).

I ran ICF 5x5 for little less than 2 months and looked exactly the same as I started. Probably because volume was too much to recover from. I did get strong probably due to neural adaptations but don’t think my muscle grew as much.

I’ve been on Fierce 5 for under 3 weeks and already can feel a difference. Much less volume and much less time in the gym.

Every body responds differently so you gotta find out for yourself what works for you. Reducing volume worked for me so I’m sticking with that.

I ALWAYS LOVE HIGHER ROI

I’m very flattered. Thanks

Was glad to get so many good and useful responses on that thread. Really helped me loose my anxiety and curiosity around BB’ing. BB is my new hobby and I love it
    I feel ya, I'll try to take it easy for a while then and see what that does for me. Might be another reason why I'm not gaining weight. Trial and error.

Yeah man some of those posts gave some reasurance on what I've been feeling about my workouts and such. BB has definitely changed my life so far and I'm stoked to see what else it has in store for me