TechBud13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How Long To Let Shoulder Heal

I have been lifting for a couple years now and never had any issues. But now I'm getting shoulder pain. Whenever I do bench or over the shoulder movements I get a popping and some pain in my shoulder. More toward the front than the top of the shoulder.

It goes away when not lifting for the most part. Sometimes when I move my arm in a certain way. Also when I sleep on that shoulder. Nothing too bad though, I can take it, but I also know something isn't right.

I already gave the shoulder a two week break, but did cheat a little, even though I felt it, I lifted lightly to see if it was getting better. Seemed to get better, but gradually got worse over time again.

This time I'm giving it two to four weeks. I'm going to make sure I don't feel it just moving my arm in weird ways.

What do you all feel like this is? Anyone have anything similar? How long do you think it should heal for?

StanicEnemy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if it is rotator cuff tear you need to take a break from lifting for at least six months, i have rotator cuff tear it took me one to two year to recovery but first you need a mri for your shoulder to diagnose it right.I do still have that tear its always there for me

oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What’s your Dr/physio say? What’s the MRI show? Those are the things you need to consult
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts