SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmithJLee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What are your favorite Oly lifting exercises?

Aside from snatch and C&J, of course.

I've seen Oly lifters working out and they do powercleans, hang cleans, overhead squats, etc. I'd like to incorporate some of these into my routine.
    Former & future certified trainer

NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThatUgly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SmithJLee View Post
    Aside from snatch and C&J, of course.

I've seen Oly lifters working out and they do powercleans, hang cleans, overhead squats, etc. I'd like to incorporate some of these into my routine.
    Olympic assistance exercises? Front squats I guess. Not really interested in cleans or snatches.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Power cleans and front squats are really all I use nowadays from that end.

utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) utfootball4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    p snatch
    p clean
    bh split jerk

top 3
    Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176692881

I know what I have to do, and I’m going to do whatever it takes.
    If I do it, ill come out a winner, and it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.
    ~ Florence Griffith Joyner

EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Snatch grip dead’s. Really hit the quads and erectors I thought. I was always a **** deadlifter but that was a top 2 assistance exercise for me.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hang cleans and front squats,both have carry over to powerlifting as assistance movements.