Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok ok... you got me... I am actually a 6'6 400 pound neanderthal with a 10 inch thingy, srs

I have hair all over my body to include even the soles of my feet, but unfortunately the only place I do not have hair is my head because I am such an alpha physical boy that enjoys banging helpless chicks whether they like it or not, hehe

katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=MrBungle11;1591489581]

I almost started respecting you because you seemed to respect my wishes, but seriously, the way I perceive ss is that she is likely more honest about herself (except no pic but tbh if I were her I would not post a real one about myself in this place either) than any of you apes, but at the same time its so so so so so so obvious that most of the misc boys have the hots for her but are acting like 3 year olds that can't get the affection of another 3 year because they are acting like aholes

Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Issobolic28 View Post
    Do you own a camera with a wide angled lens to take nudes?
    Why are you ignoring my question?
    Misc's fascination with ancient archaeology would explain why some older Female Miscers have such high rep power.

I'm really 47(no default) RICHSTRONG's Avatar
    RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus h christ do you ever shut ur fkn cock pocket?
    Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because your the current Miscs CTPump/mindlesswork
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

Lol ok you want the truth? You are so freakin creepy its not even funny, I'm being completely honest here, like you remind of that mutant in that movie with j alba, like if somehow a girl got stuck with you in private, you would literally tie her up and hurt her to get her to cry so you can finally get it up, sry I'm not mean at all irl, its just that you are very awkwardly weird, srs

Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by katiepraue View Post
    Lol ok you want the truth? You are so freakin creepy its not even funny, I'm being completely honest here, like you remind of that mutant in that movie with j alba, like if somehow a girl got stuck with you in private, you would literally tie her up and hurt her to get her to cry so you can finally get it up, sry I'm not mean at all irl, its just that you are very awkwardly weird, srs

Awesome

I just made you green.
    Misc's fascination with ancient archaeology would explain why some older Female Miscers have such high rep power.

Awesome

I just made you green.
    Omg, so are you saying my characterization of you is actually true? Pls pls pls admins delete me from this place, pls, srs

Omg, so are you saying my characterization of you is actually true? Pls pls pls admins delete me from this place, pls, srs
    No, I'm saying I just wanted a reaction from you.

Its what I do.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you own a camera with a wide angled lens to take nudes?
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Nobody wants to see what that tranny is packing.
    No I was just curious if she had a wide angled lens camer to her the whole body in the shot.
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Because your the current Miscs CTPump/mindlesswork

It's actually true
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

Ok let's try this...

I only like butt sex if its at the end because if its before oral or the regular place its either nasty tasting or I risk getting uti, completely srs, I don't really like it in my butt but if its oral initially, then mostly the regular place for most of it, once in awhile I'm ok if a man wants to finish inside my butt at the end for variety or to keep it interesting

The absolute worst is butt sex first with no preparation, followed by oral then the regular place like I can't even enjoy anything after feeling the pain then the nasty taste, like its so not fair

Pls delete me, I am such a whore for even bringing this up, srs

I am such a whore for even bringing this up, srs
    I wouldn't worry about it; no one in their same mind will pay you for sex.

AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant leave now bish. We own your ass.

Like seriously, I know most here are likely very inexperienced with real girls, but if you do it in a girls butt in the beginning its actually almost impossible to keep it closed and as soon as you move onto another part of the body guess what its still kind of open and you get all of the smell that comes with that part of the body being open, being completely serious here

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like seriously, I know most here are likely very inexperienced with real girls, but if you do it in a girls butt in the beginning its actually almost impossible to keep it closed and as soon as you move onto another part of the body guess what its still kind of open and you get all of the smell that comes with that part of the body being open, being completely serious here
    Keep going with the short stories, it's working for me.
    If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

Stats;

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 75kg [165lb)

Bench: 100kgx3
    Squat: 110kgx4
    Deadlift: 140kgx1, 110kgx4

Someone pls just kill me here, please

Someone pls just kill me here, please
    Why? You're good entertainment.

FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100) FT86Brah1975 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Another miscer asked me to give this place a chance because they felt i was a positive influencer i guess

But tbh i am very sensitive and the hateful way people communicate here is too much for me

I don’t know, maybe i’m the problem and everyone else is normal, so many here treat me with such disrespect that i’m finding myself at times doubting myself irl

I am leaving forever this time, srs so you can all celebrate together i suppose

Since there is no way for me to delete my account myself i am requesting the admin to please do so, thank you and bye forever
    this is why i misc

Welcome to Wendy's ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZyraThornrise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only smellz
    My other self is a Dragonborn Paladin named Steve.

Tbh I hinted to my best friend that I'm on birth control, but I'm seriously considering letting him impregnate me this weekend and faking surprise, not even joking around, he has been my crush for almost 10 years... We are both 30 now and I feel like this is the time because I know he has always had a crush on me too, would never post this but I know he is not on this place, he is far too decent and I'm embarrassed to ever have been here, srs

AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysFocus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell us more how you have been "gaped"

irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irmocool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    misc me with this
    We don't love these ho's

Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz Iceman1800 has the mod powerz
    Tbh I hinted to my best friend that I'm on birth control, but I'm seriously considering letting him impregnate me this weekend and faking surprise, not even joking around, he has been my crush for almost 10 years... We are both 30 now and I feel like this is the time because I know he has always had a crush on me too, would never post this but I know he is not on this place, he is far too decent and I'm embarrassed to ever have been here, srs
    men don't need birth control. Why won't you just leave? If I ban you, you'll just make a new account. How do you decide if you make it as a man, woman, trans, cuck, lgtbqrednjllx......
    L4/L5 fusion September 2016

Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    tell us more how you have been "gaped"
    Yes....

I got aroused reading it.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    men don't need birth control. Why won't you just leave? If I ban you, you'll just make a new account. How do you decide if you make it as a man, woman, trans, cuck, lgtbqrednjllx......
    I promise, no ironpixie or katiepraue again, srs, I'm a social media addict in a sense, I need you as the authority to delete me to reinforce my opinion that this is the wrong place for me and the people here don't want me here either, being completely serious, thank you