Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by katiepraue View Post
    What is this places obsession with fake females and transexuals or gay people? Seriously, I have nothing against transexuals or gay people, but it seems like the accusations are constantly flying around, just get me tf out of this place and delete me forever please

And tbh most of the people making these claims have completely hidden avis or none like somehow they are better even though these miscers honestly seem very mysteriously creepy, like who tf knows is behind most of these accounts with no face or face + body pics, completely being serious

You go to ig fb or tw and everyone literally everyone is flaunting their face body and often way more, but here its mostly these creepy faceless avi accounts
    I'm not faceless Katie. Put some respect on this fukn face.
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    I'm not faceless Katie. Put some respect on this fukn face.
    Yes, and to the other miscers that actually show their real face, it makes me like you in a very similar way I like others that I get to see on ig fb or tw, I'm being completely honest here

But to all of the others, tbh you give this place a very mysterious creepy vibe and often these miscers are the nastiest and completely disrepectful and devoid of any proper manners or social graces, that is what I do not like about it

Maybe if there was a misc where its required to show full face and body and have it verified I could get interested in it and everyone else is prohibited from it, but I want to get as far away from the mystery miscers as possible and do not even want my account to be active ever, srs

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another miscer asked me to give this place a chance because they felt i was a positive influencer i guess

But tbh i am very sensitive and the hateful way people communicate here is too much for me

I don’t know, maybe i’m the problem and everyone else is normal, so many here treat me with such disrespect that i’m finding myself at times doubting myself irl

I am leaving forever this time, srs so you can all celebrate together i suppose

Since there is no way for me to delete my account myself i am requesting the admin to please do so, thank you and bye forever
    You were told to show tits or get the **** out. Good riddance.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katiepraue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Don't come here if you are soft hearted and can't take banter. Especially don't come here pretending to be a girl because it shows how much if a complete ******* you are.

Good riddance.
    Yes I am soft hearted and I do not like this type of banter, life is hard enough as it is and the last thing I need is for random miscers to make it harder for me, and tbh that is why I do not like reddit either because a lot of redditors are mystery accounts that could be anybody or anything like a bot, srs

That is why I like ig fb and tw, I can choose to have followers or friends and when everyone knows who is behind the account, the vibe is way more positive and uplifting honestly

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Hey whats your IG before you leave so i can troll you there too thunder thighs.
    I have a lot of followers on ig, but its a private account so I would have to invite you or anyone, but its definitely g or pg at most

Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    It's impossible to delete you forever because you keep creating new accounts. Just stop f**king posting. It is that simple.
    I have created two accounts: ironpixie and katiepraue, that's it

I get it that this place is probably bombarded by mystery miscers all of the time, but I promise you that I have only created two of them, tbh based on how many of the long-time faceless avi miscers behave here, I would not be surprised if its part of their fun to have multiple accounts or something

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You were told to show tits or get the **** out. Good riddance.
    So what happens if I show my boobs? Like what then? See, its pointless because its like showing my boobs to a bunch of faceless people hiding in the shadows at a peepshow or something

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Influencer

My god

Just kill me now
    Trust me, I'm not considering myself a misc influencer, its just that some here thought I could be a positive influencer but I simply do not have the thick-skinned to even try or anything

Tbh, that is why I liked ss a lot, she seemed to have idgaf attitude while still speaking her mind without a filter and most of what I read was kind of centered around her giving her honest opinions, but by the misc logic many were accusing her of being a him, like why even doubt it, but then I picked up that its probably just the misc culture to be like that, and I don't want to be guessing if a woman is a man, or a man is a woman, or if a man/woman is transexual/gay/lesbian or whatever

People on my social media know exactly who I am, but I know the same about them also as I do not have any random friends or followers

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just log out.

I wish I had the guts to post some nudes to get deleted but could never live with myself knowing that an army of mystery creeps would have them, trying to think what else I could do to get deleted... any ideas anyone?

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Influencer
    Trolling == influence these days. Did you miss the memo?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I wish I had the guts to post some nudes to get deleted but could never live with myself knowing that an army of mystery creeps would have them, trying to think what else I could do to get deleted... any ideas anyone?
    Well, you've already admitted to making a new account after being banned, but they choose not to remove you. So it looks like you're stuck in the MISC Twilight Zone.... forever.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000) NerdyLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, and to the other miscers that actually show their real face, it makes me like you in a very similar way I like others that I get to see on ig fb or tw, I'm being completely honest here

But to all of the others, tbh you give this place a very mysterious creepy vibe and often these miscers are the nastiest and completely disrepectful and devoid of any proper manners or social graces, that is what I do not like about it

Maybe if there was a misc where its required to show full face and body and have it verified I could get interested in it and everyone else is prohibited from it, but I want to get as far away from the mystery miscers as possible and do not even want my account to be active ever, srs
    People here are NOT trying to get monetized. That's the difference. Plus, there are a huge number of people on IG who have accounts and aren't trying to get schtupped by some sugar daddy. Instagram is more than a subculture of preening fake models who 'shop' and 'tune' their photos. There are real people there supporting each other through illnesses and posting photos of their struggles, surgeries and journeys with said issues.

As I said, BB isn't the place to sell your insecurities about beauty. This is a fitness forum for people to find support for fitness related issues. As much as there is a lot of banter and hazing, people like you make it super hard for REAL WOMEN to even get the smallest bit of advice here on REAL fitness problems.
    I am one of the 3%.
    I am one of the 1 in 8.
    www.metavivor.org
    www.metavivor.org/take-action/why-we-need-you

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you own a camera with a wide angled lens to take nudes?
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

Originally Posted by NerdyLady View Post
    People here are NOT trying to get monetized. That's the difference. Plus, there are a huge number of people on IG who have accounts and aren't trying to get schtupped by some sugar daddy. Instagram is more than a subculture of preening fake models who 'shop' and 'tune' their photos. There are real people there supporting each other through illnesses and posting photos of their struggles, surgeries and journeys with said issues.

As I said, BB isn't the place to sell your insecurities about beauty. This is a fitness forum for people to find support for fitness related issues. As much as there is a lot of banter and hazing, people like you make it super hard for REAL WOMEN to even get the smallest bit of advice here on REAL fitness problems.
    Then help me get deleted and i promise you this place is all yours and any other woman that chooses to be here, see i did not accuse you of being a ‘neckbeard’ because i have no reason to think you are not who you claim in your grainy avi, but i really don’t care

I’m admitting this place makes me uncomfortable and recognize most here hate me for some reason, so just get me deleted and i will be gone from here forever, srs

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    help me get deleted
    There are numerous ways to get banned, read the forum rules and you'll be banned in no time
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Issobolic28 View Post
    Nobody wants to see what that tranny is packing.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    Nobody wants to see what that tranny is packing.
    No I was just curious if she had a wide angled lens camer to her the whole body in the shot.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    There are numerous ways to get banned, read the forum rules and you'll be banned in no time
    Thanks I just read through it, but lol most of the stuff on the list is understandable to get banned, like porn, threatening others, racist/sexist/bigots (though a lot of miscers seem to fit this one), profane or derogatory language (same, seems like how miscers communicate casually), illegal activities or banned substances, lol I'm trying to get deleted because none of these are me

I guess I have another account but not sure if this does not count since I asked to be deleted when using ironpixie

Seriously, why ban ss (who was clearly joking) when she is clearly a positive influencer here, bring ss back and delete me as a trade pls, ty

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks I just read through it, but lol most of the stuff on the list is understandable to get banned, like porn, threatening others, racist/sexist/bigots (though a lot of miscers seem to fit this one), profane or derogatory language (same, seems like how miscers communicate casually), illegal activities or banned substances, lol I'm trying to get deleted because none of these are me

I guess I have another account but not sure if this does not count since I asked to be deleted when using ironpixie

Seriously, why ban ss (who was clearly joking) when she is clearly a positive influencer here, bring ss back and delete me as a trade pls, ty
    now it's obvious you are an OG trolling.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bea5twood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as this dingle berry doesn't get banned i can just keep it on my ignore list and never have to see another message from it again.

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously, why ban ss (who was clearly joking) when she is clearly a positive influencer here, bring ss back and delete me
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Originally Posted by bea5twood View Post
    As long as this dingle berry doesn't get banned i can just keep it on my ignore list and never have to see another message from it again.
    You are like the poster boy of misc creep, talks a great game as if you have been here for years yet you joined literally a few months ago, and you keep inserting your weird creepy comments about gayish things like you are probably playing with yourself telling yourself how much of a "real misc male" you are while hoping I have something between my legs, srs

Tbh I grew up with 4 older brothers (trust me, they are douchier than anyone here so I know a jerk when I see one) and until I was 10 or 11, I really had a complex about being a girl instead of a boy, it wasn't until I hit puberty that my perspectives changed, srs

Ok ok... you got me... I am actually a 6'6 400 pound neanderthal with a 10 inch thingy, srs

I have hair all over my body to include even the soles of my feet, but unfortunately the only place I do not have hair is my head because I am such an alpha physical boy that enjoys banging helpless chicks whether they like it or not, hehe

[QUOTE=MrBungle11;1591489581]

I almost started respecting you because you seemed to respect my wishes, but seriously, the way I perceive ss is that she is likely more honest about herself (except no pic but tbh if I were her I would not post a real one about myself in this place either) than any of you apes, but at the same time its so so so so so so obvious that most of the misc boys have the hots for her but are acting like 3 year olds that can't get the affection of another 3 year because they are acting like aholes

Why are you ignoring my question?
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Jesus h christ do you ever shut ur fkn cock pocket?
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Why are you ignoring my question?
    Lol ok you want the truth? You are so freakin creepy its not even funny, I'm being completely honest here, like you remind of that mutant in that movie with j alba, like if somehow a girl got stuck with you in private, you would literally tie her up and hurt her to get her to cry so you can finally get it up, sry I'm not mean at all irl, its just that you are very awkwardly weird, srs

Lol ok you want the truth? You are so freakin creepy its not even funny, I'm being completely honest here, like you remind of that mutant in that movie with j alba, like if somehow a girl got stuck with you in private, you would literally tie her up and hurt her to get her to cry so you can finally get it up, sry I'm not mean at all irl, its just that you are very awkwardly weird, srs

Awesome

I just made you green.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

Awesome

I just made you green.
    Omg, so are you saying my characterization of you is actually true? Pls pls pls admins delete me from this place, pls, srs