LuckiesDave is on a distinguished road. (+10)

opinions on progress please :)

Hey guys,

been working out for about two years now and I would like to have your opinion on my progress.
    I am currently weighing about 194 lbs (87,5kg) with a height of 6 feet (183cm).

What do you think about my body fat percentage?
    Do you think I could compete in an amateur bodybuilding competition if Id cut down hard?
    Would you bulk or cut if you were me? (I made a small cut from 91 kg to 87,5 kg recently).

Thx for your input!

Cheers,

David
    Attached Images

MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MengShu57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're looking very stacked my man! It seems to me that your height makes you look naturally lean from a proportion standpoint. You're probably more defined than you think since this looks like it was taken under seemingly bad lighting.

I don't have much experience in this field so I'm not qualified to give you a good BF estimate. You do however look pretty lean. I'd say to milk a re-comp for now and once you stall start lean bulking, but I'd get a second opinion.

Originally Posted by MengShu57 View Post
    You're looking very stacked my man! It seems to me that your height makes you look naturally lean from a proportion standpoint. You're probably more defined than you think since this looks like it was taken under seemingly bad lighting.

I don't have much experience in this field so I'm not qualified to give you a good BF estimate. You do however look pretty lean. I'd say to milk a re-comp for now and once you stall start lean bulking, but I'd get a second opinion.
    Thanks for the Input pal, i really appreciate it.
    I think i cut down Some more and then start Lean bulking.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're off to a solid start.

IMO, you need to put on more muscle before you'll be competitive in bodybuilding. Your legs are a strongpoint. I would focus on chest and back thickness on your next bulk.

/push