Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone following the Don Cherry incident in Canada?

For those who aren't he was basically fired for saying, Immigrants should wear poppy's to honor soldiers and referring to them as "You People"

This world is turning into a damn pussy farm
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The false narrative of The Offended Movement.

Another example of false narrative:

University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute to veterans over concern it might 'cause a panic'

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-veterans-over
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i don't understand what was wrong with what he said.

link for those unaware

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmigrants.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    The false narrative of The Offended Movement.

Another example of false narrative:

University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute to veterans over concern it might 'cause a panic'

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-veterans-over
    My old city had the outdoor firing range closed because old white leftist cat ladies mail bombed the city claiming that the sound of gunfire was "triggering" for veterans living in the area. Guess how many actual vets agreed with them? Yup. Zero.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    That story left out the 3 damming words. He said "You people that come here." Not just "You people".
    Ah thanks for the clarification, I missed that detail.
    Was this guy still in his prime or were they looking for an "excuse" to cut salary?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    My old city had the outdoor firing range closed because old white leftist cat ladies mail bombed the city claiming that the sound of gunfire was "triggering" for veterans living in the area. Guess how many actual vets agreed with them? Yup. Zero.
    Unreal.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Ah thanks for the clarification, I missed that detail.
    Was this guy still in his prime or were they looking for an "excuse" to cut salary?
    He's 85 or 86 and he's a multi millionaire.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The speech that offends most is the speech that must be most protected. I think some red haired guy said that a couple hundred years ago. But, I know, 'progressive thinkers' know better than history. They are so smart that they will not make the same mistakes. We are slip sliding down a bad hole that's been slip slided before.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulkfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Served the country so that we could protect out Constitutional rights... All of them. Free speech needs to be protected. I hear a lot of things I don't agree with, but that is the beauty of the United States.
    Unfortunately, there is a growing number of individuals that aren't able to disagree respectfully. I don't have to like what you say or even like you, but I should be mature enough to ignore things that are said that I do not like. Particularly when it comes to politics and religion and 'so called social justice'.
    PS. Hope I did not offend anyone .... lol
    Nothing worth attaining comes easy in life, muscle is the same way.
    Remember, don't fight history just work hard towards a different future.
    Stay Pumped, Hulk Smash!

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Freedom of speech means the government can't persecute you for criticism.

It doesn't mean you don't have to face consequences, social or otherwise, for what you say.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That story left out the 3 damming words. He said "You people that come here." Not just "You people".
    Even if he had just wire brushed folks (anyone) for not remembering to wear a poppy I still think his best before date was a long time ago. His childish attitude and comments regarding the Scott Sabourin injury were just embarrassing.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

It doesn't mean you don't have to face consequences, social or otherwise, for what you say.
    And, furthermore, this was not a governmental sanction, and it's a Canadian matter. I'm surprised you failed to mention these technical, side issues to the major concern. Otherwise, thank you Captain Obvious.

-----R. W. Emerson

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you work for someone and "on company time" there is no such thing as "free speech", that's fine. As long as he didn't get locked-up for it, he will/can find another outlet.

The real freedom is being able to compete against them in the market, and that does take risk. I'm not a fan of what they did, but that is also their right as a business.

He can certainly move-on, write about, deliver other messages, and that is the beauty here, people who agree with him can stop supporting that outlet, they are being weeded out, we don't need 'em anyway.

Now if he got fired because his boss stalked his social media and didn't like what he said, now this is another matter that is very grey and becoming quite scary.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    For those who aren't he was basically fired for saying, Immigrants should wear poppy's to honor soldiers and referring to them as "You People"
    I think it's worth noting that he has absolutely no way of knowing whether someone he sees on the street is actually an immigrant or not. He's making the assumption that they are, and I'll give you three guesses as to what metric he's basing that on.

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    And, furthermore, this was not a governmental sanction, and it's a Canadian matter. I'm surprised you failed to mention these technical, side issues to the major concern. Otherwise, thank you Captain Obvious.
    Sorry to interrupt your little conservative circle jerk. I’ll see my way out.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Complete over-reaction but in this political climate it was also totally predictable.

The Libtards and PC fanatics have taken over. Free speech is allowed only if no one is offended. And people will always be offended.

YEP!!!

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I think it's worth noting that he has absolutely no way of knowing whether someone he sees on the street is actually an immigrant or not. He's making the assumption that they are, and I'll give you three guesses as to what metric he's basing that on.

Sorry to interrupt your little conservative circle jerk. I’ll see my way out.
    No need to act all bitter and type homophobic slurs. I was just making additional, obvious, issue evading technical points before you did. It's not a conservative vs fascist liberalism. It's the kidnapping of the culture by small, loud special interest groups that chills open discourse. I find it troubling. I'm pretty sure some wise man...oops, person, said something about that if it does not pick my pockets or break my bones, who am I to say no.

If nothing else, at least I drew you out into the open with my post. You usually tried to hide your leanings behind intellectualism.

-----R. W. Emerson

No need to act all bitter and type homophobic slurs. I was just making additional, obvious, issue evading technical points before you did. It's not a conservative vs fascist liberalism. It's the kidnapping of the culture by small, loud special interest groups that chills open discourse. I find it troubling. I'm pretty sure some wise man...oops, person, said something about that if it does not pick my pockets or break my bones, who am I to say no.

If nothing else, at least I drew you out into the open with my post. You usually tried to hide your leanings behind intellectualism.
    First, my post was intended to be a specific response to the one above it not necessarily the thread in general as I hadn’t even read the entire thread at the time. I don’t disagree with your broader point of cancel culture although I don’t believe in this case letting this guy go was necessarily the wrong thing to do.

Second, I wouldn’t consider the term circle jerk to be homophobic or necessarily even a “gay” action. But assuming a "gay" action being used to describe anything is inherently homophobic is assuming that a "gay" action could only be used in a negative light, which I would contend is homophobic in and of itself.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had to check the Urban Dictionary on this one.

Circle Jerk

1.) When a group of males sit in a circle, jerking each other off.

2.) *NOT* when a group of males stand in a circle to jerk off onto a cookie or anything of the sort. That retarded frat game is called "Limp Biscuit"... which kind of indirectly explains why the band of the same namesake is so ****ing horrible.

3.) When a bunch of blowhards - usually politicians - get together for a debate but usually end up agreeing with each other's viewpoints to the point of redundancy, stroking each other's egos as if they were extensions of their genitals (ergo, the masturbatory insinuation). Basically, it's what happens when the choir preaches to itself.

4.) A game on MXC that's based on sumo wrestling. Beware the Green Teabagger.

I learned something new today. I had no idea from where Limp Biscuit derived their name.

First, my post was intended to be a specific response to the one above it not necessarily the thread in general as I hadn’t even read the entire thread at the time. I don’t disagree with your broader point of cancel culture although I don’t believe in this case letting this guy go was necessarily the wrong thing to do.

Second, I wouldn’t consider the term circle jerk to be homophobic or necessarily even a “gay” action. But assuming a "gay" action being used to describe anything is inherently homophobic is assuming that a "gay" action could only be used in a negative light, which I would contend is homophobic in and of itself.
    Perhaps my hyperuse of the term "homophobic" (which isn't even an actual, legitimate diagnosis anyways) was simply a further way to illustrate how ridiculously far we've gone being PC and woke.

To strip a Man of his career over this is, well, sad. That was my main point in this thread.

I don't know if you hate/fear/whatever gay people. That said, your throwing around the term 'circle jerk' in an effort to denigrate what you have inaccurately and generically labelled as group of men's 'conservative' discourse, in today's environment, is, at the very least, insensitive and insulting. Perhaps you'd benefit from some of what we now call Sensitivity Training. It's the same thing the Communists used to call Political Re-education, but nobody likes to acknowledge that in the bright new dawn of 'Progressive" thinking. LOL!

-----R. W. Emerson

That said, your throwing around the term 'circle jerk' in an effort to denigrate what you have inaccurately and generically labelled as group of men's 'conservative' discourse, in today's environment, is, at the very least, insensitive and insulting.
    While the rest of the paragraph was a bit over the top I cannot disagree with this part; and for that I apologize.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know what I find amusing?
    ITT Americans are starting to argue with each other about American politics in a thread "aboot" a CANADIAN that offended some other CANADIANS in CANADA in a broadcast covering CANADA'S national pastime , and many CANADIANS don't give 2 sh*ts about this topic.

As for Don Cherry, think of him as the General Patton of hockey, excellent at this job, just don't let him talk to reporters. His legend is built and won't be tarnished by this incident, unless he's pulled a Bill Cosby.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    ITT Americans are starting to argue with each other about American politics in a thread "aboot" a CANADIAN that offended some other CANADIANS in CANADA in a broadcast covering CANADA'S national pastime , and many CANADIANS don't give 2 sh*ts about this topic.

As for Don Cherry, think of him as the General Patton of hockey, excellent at this job, just don't let him talk to reporters. His legend is built and won't be tarnished by this incident, unless he's pulled a Bill Cosby.
    Well put, Archie. Good to see you, btw.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That's absolutely true of course. But the Constitution supposedly should reflect the values of a country. People should understand why free speech is one of the foundations of a civilized country. It is clear to me many do not. And that's troubling because people vote, and when they vote in power people who share their views on freedom of speech, things can go very badly.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

While the rest of the paragraph was a bit over the top I cannot disagree with this part; and for that I apologize.
    Apologize?!? But I was just getting started!!! LOL!(Kidding!) Furthermore, I was also kidding about the being insulted part. I was just using the language of the left. Like fine wine, I say let language breathe!! Let its aromas fill our heads, so we may best engage in open discourse with each other. And, continuing the smell analogy, let us not hide our true expressions with PC speech like farts in a cushion!! The bad smell will still be present, but the blame will be misplaced!

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post

I was coming at this from a societal perspective, rather than a Constitutional one, given that the 1st Amendment has no applicability. Sorry if I was unclear about that. At the same time, I can fully understand why certain Americans might care more about speech police than many Canadians. But, I am being very clear that I cannot speak for any Canadians on this topic.

-----R. W. Emerson

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    R.I.P. Fabricland

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by edwardthegreat View Post
    r.i.p. Fabricland
    lol
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    That's absolutely true of course. But the Constitution supposedly should reflect the values of a country. People should understand why free speech is one of the foundations of a civilized country. It is clear to me many do not. And that's troubling because people vote, and when they vote in power people who share their views on freedom of speech, things can go very badly.
    It’s not just freedom of speech, I would say a good bit of the BOR is at risk. The best way to combat this is to elect liberty-minded individuals, which is nearly impossible with FPtP voting systems. We need Ranked Choice Voting. A few more voters checking out the Federalist Papers would be nice as well.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s not just freedom of speech, I would say a good bit of the BOR is at risk. The best way to combat this is to elect liberty-minded individuals, which is nearly impossible with FPtP voting systems. We need Ranked Choice Voting. A few more voters checking out the Federalist Papers would be nice as well.

Having to rely on politicians is part of the problem, we need to get rid of every political person that don't have a "real" job, the political thing needs to be a "side job" like in church.

Here in Baltimore there is a radio talk show run by Morgan State University, which is all black. They talk about the same $hit every single day and nothing changes, they are ALL looking for that political "hero" to save them, which ain't never gonna happen from a freedom perspective. Many want this "political" hero to steal money just give it to them, robin hood type B.S.

.....you can only take someone else's money for so long, then what?