DevAlexP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Application of AllPro Workout

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that we have created a new "AllPro Workout" application
    inspired by AllPro user training. I'm happy because I'm sure it will help many forum users.

At the moment it is only on Android and is in English or Italian, but the moment we see that the application is having success we will immediately publish on iOS.
    For this I ask you a favor, we need positive reviews and negative feedback only in private to bring the application
    to have additional content and publish it as soon as possible on iOS, otherwise we will not be able to get the necessary funds.

So this is the small contribution we ask you.
    For any negative feedback we know that we usually write on the play store,
    but if you write to me in private on this email: "bestworkoutweightlifting@gmail.com" , we can evaluate it together and if necessary send a possible update!
    Thanks!

(At the moment it doesn't let me insert the link because I don't have 50 points of reputation. The application is called in English):

"AllPro° Workout - Weightlifting program | Gym Log" (with red icon)

(At the moment it doesn't let me insert the link because I don't have 50 points of reputation. The application is called in Italian):

"AllPro° Workout - App per Mettere Massa Muscolare" (with red icon)