tinytom11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat shift to right

I only recently realised that its probably quite a good idea to record lifts from different angles to check my form. Saw that during my squat, I start to shift to the right half way just after coming out of the hole, towards the last few reps. I have a minor knee pain in my right knee that I've been dealing with a for a while. Im wondering whether this shift to the right has anything to do with it. Video shown below. My squat is my favourite but worst lift - and I think it is lacking. I have only done 1RM on deadlifts, but here are my stats (squats 5 x 5 80kg, Strict OHP - 5 x 5 45kg, deadlift 1 x 170kg, bench press - 5 x 5 75kg, rows - 5 x 5 60kg)

Im way behind on squats - right?! I haven't been training squats properly for about 3 months so i'm not surprised.

The video of my squat is below - you really notice start to notice shift to the right from reps 3-6. At the moment I'm thinking just drop down to 70/75kg and focus on making sure every squat is "straight". Difficult when there is only one rack with a mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=dANT6vPpMs0

BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BromanianDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think your right knee is the problem. It doesn't go out to the side as much as your left knee, or it's caving in just a little at the bottom and your left knee isn't. I am not sure what you can do about it....

tinytom11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed, it does appear that my knee is either caving slightly, or not tracking in the same way the left does. I wonder if this is the cause of my knee pain, or a result of it.

Perhaps dropping the weight down and focusing on symmetry (?). Is there any tips for doing this without a mirror?