whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100)

Should I tell my girlfriend I lost my virginity to her?

So here’s how my story goes.

Near the end of senior year of high school, I made an instagram account and one of the girls I was following I dm’d. I ended up getting her Snapchat and number and we started talking for about a month. She told me straight up that she had sex with 4 guys before me one being her ex ( the others I’ll get to later). She told me because she also wanted to know how many girls I have slept with which at the time was 0...(I’m 18 at the time but I’ve had a bj before when I was 16 from a college girl). I freaked out and ended up telling her my count was 15 because 1. I didn’t wanna sound like a loser 2. I didn’t want her thinking I was a virgin ( experiences) 3. The number 15 because she told me she slept with several guys and (specified her count was 4 later) so I wanted to double her number for me. Her count didn’t bother me so much in the beginning because I was just trying to smash and move on basically but here’s the story continued.

The second time we hung out I smashed (it was bad) but whatever still got pussy (now I **** the **** out of her and make her cum almost every time). The next time we hung out we smashed again and I asked her to be my girlfriend because why not we’re having sex anyway. So as we’re dating I start to find out more about her past. She lost her virginity to her ex and they only had sex 3 times for dating about a year. They had problems but got back together and she cheated on him with some other guy (they had sex) because she liked him. So eventually they ended up having more problems because he wanted his freedom or whatever blah blah blah... but she had to break up for them. During the break up she was a mess. She was crying almost everyday for awhile idk how long. And she was in pain because they were serious during the relationship I guess. She wanted the pain to go away and she said she needed a “distraction”. So the guy she cheated on her ex with has a younger brother who’s In my grade. She ended up asking him to “hangout” because she trusted him(this guy cheats on girls and apparently gets with many girls). During the last days of junior year for me and him (she’s a year younger than meand I didn’t know her til Almost a year later) they ended up going to his house and they had sex. She did the same thing with one other guy (who’s a year younger than her) which ended up being her 4th guy. After that she told me she didn’t wanna do that stuff anymore. (Btw her having sex didn’t stop the pain) Anyway, almost a year passes and I start dating her. She told me how it went eventually. She said they weren’t good and she couldn’t feel anything. I believe her because I know who she is as a person she doesn’t lie like that just trust me she’s real even though she’s stupid for that :/. Anyway we’ve been dating for almost 8 months and it really bugs me guys. I’ve gotten to know her as a person and she’s sweet, hot asf, weird, goofy, funny, and extremely loyal to me trust me I know. She’s not very social but she’s at least an 8/10. She doesn’t have many guy friends. Even girl friends. She basically only hangouts with me and her family. So she sometimes seems like fcking wife material to me because she’s a good friend and the sex is good now( raw and I cum inside her every time) We have raw sex, have high sex drives, she does anal now because of me, and I’ve came inside her like 70 times by now no lie. The thing that bothers me is that she had sex regardless of whether it was good or not with other dudes. The hookup sex messes with my head not her ex. (That’s normal) So she doesn’t know I lost my virginity to her. She thinks I’ve had sex with 15 other girls and she thinks the same way I do about it. It messes with her head because I got some pussy(I didn’t). Which also hurts me because if only she knew what I was going through. I could’ve had sex earlier, but I didn’t because all the girls that wanted to do it made me feel uncomfortable asf. I wasn’t gay but I guess I’d rather smash a cool hot girl than some gross slut. (Also I’m picky with girls). I guess I was waiting for the right girl to have sex with in a way. Idk just the way I am I guess :/. I’m still young(19) and I wanna experience other girls which I could because I’m pretty attractive and know how to attract girls with my “talk” pretty well. I think I wouldn’t mind her being my only one if I was the same for her but that’s not the way life went for me damnit :/. I have 4 choices and I don’t wanna **** things up in my life.
    1. Tell her the truth and stay with her
    2. Tell her the truth and then break up with her
    3. Don’t tell her the truth and stay with her
    4. Don’t tell her the truth and break up with her
    This is the recap.
    1) She hooked up with other guys and had sex
    2) She cheated before (wouldn’t cheat on me I just know bich wants to marry me)
    3) She doesn’t know I lied
    4) I feel like telling her because I just really feel like she needs to know at some point.
    5) Sometimes I don’t wanna tell her because once I do there’s no going back :/.
    6) I wanna experience other girls before I get too old and take things serious(marriage)
    7) I don’t wanna lose something special (I think it’s special but I’m not sure) she ****ing loyal and hot like cmon.
    8) Raw sex with her
    9) Anal with her
    10) She’s very submissive she calls me daddy does pretty much whatever I want
    11) Her past messes with my head
    12) I’m confused yet I feel like I know what to do
    13) I should’ve had more sex in high school
    14) I hate knowing she has more body’s than I do
    15) Since she had sex with other guys why can’t I with other girls?
    Bottom line. Some ways I feel lucky with the sex and loyalty thing. But I also feel ****ed up sometimes man. And honestly sometimes I don’t know what to do like it’s crazy to think this is how life went for me:/ hate it a little man. What should I do? Another option is cheat behind her back until we’re even which I’m down with because again she’s cheated before. I wanna do the right thing I guess Idek why. I guess I care about her and that’s why :/ but still I gotta focus on myself first and I think getting other pussy is the outcome regardless of whether I stay with her or not. There’s no way I can’t experience other girls before I get older. I have to get other pussy regardless of what I do because I don’t wanna look back regretting that I didn’t experience other biches. So what should I do?

AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao didn't read.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    TLDR; Needs Cliffs

playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000) playerofwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't tell. If you feel like this is real love, then stay with her.
    If you just want to experience other things, yet you love her, don't bother messing around. It's so much different with someone you love that all the rest is not worth it.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come on man I ain't reading all of that.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nobody is reading all that

but in answer to title

no

in relation to any info you could have put in that novel of an OP

also no

HTH

whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100) whattfamidoing is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Lmao didn't read.
    Suggest you do it’s interesting as ****

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn’t read. Keep it to yourself
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by playerofwar View Post
    Don't tell. If you feel like this is real love, then stay with her.
    If you just want to experience other things, yet you love her, don't bother messing around. It's so much different with someone you love that all the rest is not worth it.
    This OP. Being a man whore is no different than being a sloot, even if biology gives more permission for men to do so.

Who cares if you missed out on hookups when you are with someone you love and happens to fit the bill.
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Lmao didn't read.
    This
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ain't no one got time to read all dat.

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She already knows.

Did not read

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did not read but I guess your boyfriend already knows he was the one to break you in, so don't sweat it.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    15 at age 18? You were really reaching with that lie OP lol.

I understand how her past would all mess with your head at your age. I think telling her the truth about losing your V-card to her will have little longterm effect on your relationship. It will probably make her feel special for a few weeks and that's it.

I'd try to focus on your immediate happiness and trust your gut/inner circle as far as if she's LTR material. At the end of the day though, you are both very young and men mature a lot later than women so you'll go back and forth many times on whether or not to stay with her (for many reasons) and it's probable you'll break up at some point.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    15 at age 18? You were really reaching with that lie OP lol.

I understand how her past would all mess with your head at your age. I think telling her the truth about losing your V-card to her will have little longterm effect on your relationship. It will probably make her feel special for a few weeks and that's it.

I'd try to focus on your immediate happiness and trust your gut/inner circle as far as if she's LTR material. At the end of the day though, you are both very young and men mature a lot later than women so you'll go back and forth many times on whether or not to stay with her (for many reasons) and it's probable you'll break up at some point.
    I was 18 and she was 17 at the time. Also thank you your answer was helpful man. Also, I don’t know why my profile says I’m 49. I didn’t put my birthday date on this website. I’m so confused.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I meant to tell her you had slept with 15 girls already at age 18 was a stretch.

Like 1% of dudes hit double digits while still in highschool.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I meant to tell her you had slept with 15 girls already at age 18 was a stretch.

Like 1% of dudes hit double digits while still in highschool.
    Yea I mean I just didn’t know what to say when she told me she’s “done it with several guys already”. :/ hindsight’s 20/20. Have you ever had a similar experience? And what’d you do if u did.

RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RunoC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why do you get serious with a girl who already cheated on boyfriends before?