Reegos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Expired Supplements

Hi All,
    I was wondering of the Supplements expiry is it ok to use it after expiry or not as I have serious mass , anabolic peak, and glutamine which are expired long time ago and i need to workout now and can't afford to buy new one , so is it ok to use them?

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glutamine isn't useful unless your body sustained major physical damage and you're pumped with enough of it to make a difference. I had a glutamine drip post surgery. It was far more than any serving or a dozen servings would give you. Multiple IV bags of the stuff.

Potency loss has to do with humidity within the container and temperature. If your supplements were stored somewhere dark and cool and dry, you'll be alright. Whey protein can be good for several years because dry whole milk which has fat and does go rancid can last an eternity, and is what's stored long term for natural disasters.

I took a look at the two other products you brought up and there's nothing in them that can spoil anytime soon post expiry. If you feel nauseous after using the products and find yourself throwing up or spraying your toilet with brown fecal matter, then I'd get rid of them.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Reegos View Post
    Hi All,
    I was wondering of the Supplements expiry is it ok to use it after expiry or not as I have serious mass , anabolic peak, and glutamine which are expired long time ago and i need to workout now and can't afford to buy new one , so is it ok to use them?
    Don't bother with glutamine.

Mass gainer? Eat more food and drink more chocolate milk.

I don't know what expired "a long time ago" means, but, if they were open during that time, I'd throw them out. If they were not opened until just now, I'd inspect them and if all seems well they are probably fine.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The "standard" for expiration dates on most (if not all) supplements is it's good for up to 2 years as the expiration date. After that, product settling, effectiveness and purity can start to be compromised. Basically if it's past two years, pitch it.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    Gaspari Nutrition - https://gasparinutrition.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

Follow me on IG @gaspari_spaz