Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

100 pound weight loss journey (Help)

I've been down this road multiple times even 5 months ago I was killing it dropped 30 pounds in 3 months was getting stronger ever week in the gym but like always motivation starts to go and I fall apart. Revert to the old person and all those bad habits that made me 345 pounds. This time it has to be different I need to change into the person I know I can be but I need help. I need accountability and just people who know the struggles of this. I am attacking myself in all aspects of life and know motivation will fade again but this time discipline will take it's place. If you guys have any wisdom I would love to hear from you obviously my way isn't the right way yet but ready to learn. I am 6'5 345 pounds at the moment but I won't be in a year this is my start to a beautiful journey. To be honest 100 pounds doesn't change me this journey of discipline and going through mental aspect of this will.
    Current routine Walking 2 hours a day and lifting everyday while fasting (I really do enjoy fasting always had stomache problems in the morning)
    So let's talk about it I want to hear advice tips anything you got

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you sure you're not losing motivation due to walking two hours every day? sounds like a free ticket to burnout islands if you ask me

anyway, don't let yourself go back to the old habits, it's a mental battle that you have to win by yourself
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. Do you have access to a gym? I think weight lifting would be a great addition to your weight loss.
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000) XinXom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally I think the walking is good and 2 hours of walking a day is something I strive for daily and has been a big help for me. While walking doesn't burn a ton of calories I find it easy enough that I'm way more likely to get a few hours of walking in a day than even 20-30 minutes of cardio but then again I'm a single dad and I don't have any equipment in my house so getting in that much cardio at the gym takes up at least as much of my time if not more when I could just walk in circles playing games/ watching videos on my iPad for a few hours after I put my kids to bed so I may be biased. I have certainly never felt like the walking was wearing me out even when i was up around 365.

The longer a cut as someone who has been dieting all year the key Im finding really is to massively reduce / cut out my intake of calories dense bingeable foods. Fill your house with veggies/fruit lean meat/ low cal yogurt etc instead of buying mcdonalds and stocking your house with poptarts and ice cream goes a long way. Also if your a drinker reducing that or completely cutting it out is pretty massive I can easily eat 40% of my weekly calories in 1 hour if I'm knocking back a bottle of scotch.

Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falcorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    are you sure you're not losing motivation due to walking two hours every day? sounds like a free ticket to burnout islands if you ask me

anyway, don't let yourself go back to the old habits, it's a mental battle that you have to win by yourself
    Could be to be honest I do enjoy walking tho maybe I'll cut it to 1 hour and just see

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Good luck on your weight loss journey. Do you have access to a gym? I think weight lifting would be a great addition to your weight loss.
    I do I hit the weights pretty good but struggle with consistency

Originally Posted by XinXom View Post
    Personally I think the walking is good and 2 hours of walking a day is something I strive for daily and has been a big help for me. While walking doesn't burn a ton of calories I find it easy enough that I'm way more likely to get a few hours of walking in a day than even 20-30 minutes of cardio but then again I'm a single dad and I don't have any equipment in my house so getting in that much cardio at the gym takes up at least as much of my time if not more when I could just walk in circles playing games/ watching videos on my iPad for a few hours after I put my kids to bed so I may be biased. I have certainly never felt like the walking was wearing me out even when i was up around 365.

The longer a cut as someone who has been dieting all year the key Im finding really is to massively reduce / cut out my intake of calories dense bingeable foods. Fill your house with veggies/fruit lean meat/ low cal yogurt etc instead of buying mcdonalds and stocking your house with poptarts and ice cream goes a long way. Also if your a drinker reducing that or completely cutting it out is pretty massive I can easily eat 40% of my weekly calories in 1 hour if I'm knocking back a bottle of scotch.
    Yeah I dont get tired from walking it's just there is a point sometimes when I give up on my diet, walking, weight lifting and fall into a depression for months endless cycle for me I do enjoy weightlifting and walking

muppets is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I’ve gone from 210-240 in a year but recent I’ve dropped down to around the 215ish range. My goal is to drop down to around 180. What keeps me going is that I have friends that I can do cardio/lift with. Do you have any friends that are able to walk/lift with? I found that it really helped mentally with the motivation that they give you.