recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50) recorb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What to do about shoulders?

I’ve been training About half a year now and am 15 yrs old and have made lots of progress but my shoulders have been lagging lately. In the first few months they made great growth and got incredibly stronger consistently. Now everything else is growing and my shoulders have stopped in size and strength gains. I’ve always hit them on chest day right after bench press with dumbbell shoulder press and shoulder raises at the end and it used to work. What happened and what Are good dumbbell exercises to get them bigger?

Registered User Undrgroundgains's Avatar
    Undrgroundgains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you really want to grow your shoulders i would start focusing most on shoulders. That means more pressing and more isolation exercises. Try adding maybe a push press og behind the neck press with the smith machine. Doing this with light weight and lots of reps will most likely grow your shoulders if you stay consistent and do it correctly.

TheMightyM0use has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I were you, I would rotate doing chest first, then shoulders first every other chest day. On days when you do shoulders first, start out with standing military press.