richv24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower back pain after legs?

Hey guys. So i hit legs really hard yesterday. I am sure that I didn't break my form, but idk. So i have this lower back pain today like right where my ass meets my back and it only occurs in very unique stretch positions. Its like a tightness kind of pain. Is it possible that after hitting legs hard, that part of your back is sore? Or did i possibly arch my back during one of the leg exercises and that may have caused it?

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    It'd be helpful to know what leg exercises you're talking about, but if you're doing squats, deadlifts, etc. w/ poor form whether heavy or light it's def possible to hurt your lower back. A little soreness is not a big deal but pain is another thing.

"I am sure that I didn't break my form, but idk" sounds like you likely have form issues.

bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000) bLinkMoore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed ^^^

I often have lower back soreness after squats and deadlifts, it's sort of up to you to determine whether the "pain" is soreness or something actually wrong.

More detail would be helpful
    BP: 255
    SQ: 370
    DL: 455

yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) yohahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Given the location you describe sounds like it might be muscle related or at worse maybe inflamed facet joints. I suggest a combination of a deep tissue foam roller as well as using a ball for specific trigger point areas I use a tennis ball/racket ball/baseball/softball different sizes and firmness depending on what area i am trying to hit everything form the neck down to the calves. Sometimes even one of those slam balls at the gym to roll out the back muscles. Work it daily for six weeks and if it's still an issue see a qualified spine doc not your family doc.