Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Muscle shape changes drastically every few weeks

I am 23 and have been lifting aince I was 17, when i started I weighed around 48kgs and I sit at 66 as of today. Height 5'9

So I achieved the look I had in mind probably an year ago and I have been the same weight (66kgs) since then.

What bothers me is that there are days when my muscles loses all tightness and one might even say I dont lift at all, this does nit affect my performance at all just the self esteem :/

I have a pretty defined back, quads and shoulders
    My problem is my arm, paticularly the tricep.
    So i have trained them in many different ways, hoping to develop it to make it more visible and give my arm that "The guy who lifts look"
    But i just havent been able to, they look good for a day or two after I work them out due to the pump and soreness but then again it goes back to normal giving my arm a very blant look.

If anyone has any idea what the problem might be let me know.
    Zyzz legacy

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fluctuations in glycogen.
    USAF
    LEO

Operation Inherent Resolve ~ 2019

Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Icegains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Fluctuations in glycogen.
    Thank you very much for your response
    But can you please elaborate on it and how do i go about fixing this issue.

Like I said I am 66 kg as of now I am hoping to up it to 70 by next year mainly packing muscle mass and I would like to change the way my arms look along the way as well.
    Zyzz legacy

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Icegains View Post
    Thank you very much for your response
    But can you please elaborate on it and how do i go about fixing this issue.

Like I said I am 66 kg as of now I am hoping to up it to 70 by next year mainly packing muscle mass and I would like to change the way my arms look along the way as well.
    Your muscle fibers aren't changing every couple weeks to an extent that the shape or function changes. Glycogen (go ahead and look up what it means) will account for volume within the muscle, which is likely the reason for you believing your "muscles change drastically" all the time. It's common. It's not something that you really fix. I'm not going to go in to glycogen metabolism, if you want to learn more then i'd recommend picking up a physio textbook.

What do you mean by "change the way your arms look?" You can add muscle mass to your frame, but you aren't really going to change your tendons and muscle belly.
    USAF
    LEO

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Your muscle fibers aren't changing every couple weeks to an extent that the shape or function changes. Glycogen (go ahead and look up what it means) will account for volume within the muscle, which is likely the reason for you believing your "muscles change drastically" all the time. It's common. It's not something that you really fix. I'm not going to go in to glycogen metabolism, if you want to learn more then i'd recommend picking up a physio textbook.

What do you mean by "change the way your arms look?" You can add muscle mass to your frame, but you aren't really going to change your tendons and muscle belly.
    By change the way it looks, I meant focus more on exercises that help it give that girthy look (so paying more attention to all heads)

But I would like to know if I up my glycogen intake which would mean a higher carb diet, could this be the first step towards fixing my over all issue of "loose and undefined looking muscles) even at a pretty low bodyfat (66.7kgs at 14% BF)
    Zyzz legacy

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000) TolerantLactose is just really nice. (+1000)
    By change the way it looks, I meant focus more on exercises that help it give that girthy look (so paying more attention to all heads)
    Bigger muscles. You want bigger muscles.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

But I would like to know if I up my glycogen intake which would mean a higher carb diet, could this be the first step towards fixing my over all issue of "loose and undefined looking muscles) even at a pretty low bodyfat (66.7kgs at 14% BF)
    You lack a solid base of muscle. Keep workout out, adding muscle, then lose some fat in the future and you will be closer to achieving the look you desire.
    USAF
    LEO

Alright!
    I have been told by an actually good trainer that "I lack muscle maturity" for a guy who has lifted for over 5 years on nd off

Guess I'll work on that.

Thank you all for taking the time, much appreciated
    Zyzz legacy

MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MADgainz6969 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try to have a more consistent diet throughout the whole week maybe so you arent super carbed up one day and flat af the next one, also getting to low bodyfat helps too its harder to see how your muscles look when you are above 15%

hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57 hardgainer57
    I am 23 and have been lifting aince I was 17, when i started I weighed around 48kgs and I sit at 66 as of today. Height 5'9

So I achieved the look I had in mind probably an year ago and I have been the same weight (66kgs) since then.

What bothers me is that there are days when my muscles loses all tightness and one might even say I dont lift at all, this does nit affect my performance at all just the self esteem :/

I have a pretty defined back, quads and shoulders
    My problem is my arm, paticularly the tricep.
    So i have trained them in many different ways, hoping to develop it to make it more visible and give my arm that "The guy who lifts look"
    But i just havent been able to, they look good for a day or two after I work them out due to the pump and soreness but then again it goes back to normal giving my arm a very blant look.

If anyone has any idea what the problem might be let me know.

Lmao bro have you ever heard that sayings “yea bro lookin flat I’m in no carbs” “you bro lookin juicy af full af homie”