LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Shoulder pain from bicep curls?

I just got back to working out after about 6 months of being away from it, I am on a diet at the moment as I am trying to lose some fat so I have been doing some cardio and 12 x 4 - 5 reps of bicep curls with a 16kg dumbbell, problem is my left shoulder always hurts after the first 2 reps! I am not new to using 16 kg dumbbells as that was what I previously worked out with before taking an involuntary break. I am assuming my shoulders are weak as I haven't worked out for a while now, so I want to know if its ok to continue working out despite the shoulder pain, I have a 10kg dumbbell so I am thinking if it would be ok to use that for the time being or do I switch from bicep curls to a different exercise.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should try lowering the weight and doing fewer sets at higher reps. After 6 months off, you shouldn't jump right back in where you left off on any exercise.

You may also find that preacher curls or concentration curls don't aggravate your shoulder, again at a weight you can manage.

In general - maybe do some dynamic shoulder stretches before working out. If you're experiencing shoulder pain during curls, I assume you'd also feel it during certain shoulder exercises, assuming you do them. If it persists and/or gets worse, consider seeing a doctor.