TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Increased gains after reducing volume???

WTH is going on? I’m a newbie. Seriously working out for last 3 months

I think I have gained more muscle in 2 weeks on Fierce 5 than I did in 1.5 months of doing ICF?

ICF - I was eating 2300-2500 calories @ maintenance

Fierce 5 - cutting @ 1800 to 2000 calories per day and loosing weight but shirts feeling tighter/snug around the shoulders, chest and back.

Possible to feel changes this fast?
    **^^ gone ^^**

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    WTH is going on? I’m a newbie. Seriously working out for last 3 months

I think I have gained more muscle in 2 weeks on Fierce 5 than I did in 1.5 months of doing ICF?

ICF - I was eating 2300-2500 calories @ maintenance

Fierce 5 - cutting @ 1800 to 2000 calories per day and loosing weight but shirts feeling tighter/snug around the shoulders, chest and back.

Possible to feel changes this fast?
    what is your weekly volume difference and what is and was your frequency per muscle group?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    what is your weekly volume difference and what is and was your frequency per muscle group?
    Before - ICF was doing 5x5 full body 3 times per week. Average volume according to JEFIT app was 20,000 lbs

Now - Fierce 5 doing 3x5 Full body 3 times per week and average volume is 13,000lbs moved during a workout

Is this the info you were looking for?
    **^^ gone ^^**

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Before - ICF was doing 5x5 full body 3 times per week. Average volume according to JEFIT app was 20,000 lbs

Now - Fierce 5 doing 3x5 Full body 3 times per week and average volume is 13,000lbs moved during a workout

Is this the info you were looking for?
    theres a good chance that your MRV (max recoverable volume) was not able to handle the extra volume and reducing it allowed for better performance

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

theres a good chance that your MRV (max recoverable volume) was not able to handle the extra volume and reducing it allowed for better performance
    Does MRV go up as one gains experience? I am in the high 30s - cuts and scratches do take longer to heal than they did 10’years ago. Lol i sound old but don’t feel old.

Not blaming my genetics but I don’t think I got the best genetics. Always been a skinny fat / fat and Weak as phuck For my size but now getting stronger.

Ppl will laugh but I lifted my body weight on deadlift for the first time yesterday and it felt awesome and easy. Loved it!! Can’t weight to get to 2 x body weight. Program said to lift 175lbs but I increased only 5 lbs and lifted 170. Scared don’t wanna pull something.

Anyhow, So, just keep volume low as the weeks and months pass or try and increase it?
    **^^ gone ^^**

Does MRV go up as one gains experience? I am in the high 30s - cuts and scratches do take longer to heal than they did 10’years ago. Lol i sound old but don’t feel old.

Not blaming my genetics but I don’t think I got the best genetics. Always been a skinny fat / fat and Weak as phuck For my size but now getting stronger.

Ppl will laugh but I lifted my body weight on deadlift for the first time yesterday and it felt awesome and easy. Loved it!! Can’t weight to get to 2 x body weight. Program said to lift 175lbs but I increased only 5 lbs and lifted 170. Scared don’t wanna pull something.

Anyhow, So, just keep volume low as the weeks and months pass or try and increase it?
    Go by strength increases. If you're adding weight to the bar you're ok. Your strength is low so you have a lot of room for strength increases. Make sure your diet is spot on also.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Go by strength increases. If you're adding weight to the bar you're ok. Your strength is low so you have a lot of room for strength increases. Make sure your diet is spot on also.
    Thanks Tommy.

1830 calories (as per MyFitnessPal) to loose 1lb per week. So far results are in check

Macros: 40/40/20 protien/carb/fat

That’s 183/183/41 in grams

I try and iifym but try to eat cleaner unprocessed @homecooked foods.

Protien is mostly egg whites/chicken, beef/mutton and jerky. Once in a while pea protien with water if I am lagging on protien and it late at night.

Carbs are mostly whole wheat bread/tortillas and veggies.

Fats, usually olive oil in my omelette. Rest comes from chicken or other protien sources.

The macros and grams and nutrition info look good?

Thanks again!!
    **^^ gone ^^**