Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1 year transformation log

It is that wonderful time of the year to set a change your lifestyle goal. It is for me anyhow.

I had some successes and some big failures on this forum over the years, one thing I learned though - shortcuts don't work.

Going with the standard 2lbs per week weight loss and I have hired a personal trainer to see me though this ordeal.

Food and weight scales have been bought as well.

Diet: Clean eating, 3 times a day with no snacks. Focus on lean meats and veggies. Organic when possible.

TDEE - 3300 calories. Therefore will eat at 2800 calories a day.

Exercise: Cardio + weights.

Expecting a year long transformation to 230lbs. Shall we?

Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this - good luck. Looks like you've got some good muscle mass.
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Smash it. Following.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck man, i hope you reach your goals.

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys, I hope I will get it done.

Day 1: 321lbs

Exercise: 1 hour of good intensity cardio, walked quite a bit too.

Food: Ate only what I cooked. So calories should be fairly accurate. 1000 deficit, but I feel stuffed already, so will not eat more.

Note: Sleep is all sorts of messed up. Still jet lagged so keep sleeping during the day.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 11-27-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 2: 319.5 lbs

Caloric deficit: -1400.

Note: Again, felt stuffed the whole day. Eating loads of veggies, maybe thats why. Exercise was good today as well.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 3: 319 lbs

Note: Worked out today with the personal trainer. Mostly just talk about my injury history. Did some treadmill and walked quite a bit today, but overall, took it easy.

Feels like energy crashed today a little bit.

The mood is good though!
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Day 3: 319 lbs

Note: Worked out today with the personal trainer. Mostly just talk about my injury history. Did some treadmill and walked quite a bit today, but overall, took it easy.

Feels like energy crashed today a little bit.

The mood is good though!
    Good to hear that your mood is good. Keep it up OP.

Day 4: Weight Unknown

Note: -670 caloric deficit. Exercise-wise: a sold one hour of cardio. Feels like energy is up, I get hungry a lot less. So far so good, but too early to write too much. A bit concerned about the weight loss speed, but do enjoy not going bonkers to loose weight. 500-1000 deficit is just so damn manageable and enjoyable.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    Good to hear that your mood is good. Keep it up OP.
    I will mate!
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 5: --lbs

Mood: 6/10. Felt a bit down today, normally my mood is alright, but today was all over the place. Hence no deficit, I overate, but kept food clean (except the honey).

Note: 0 deficit. Around 4000 calories, but a ton of activity today, including a personal session with a coach. Overall, I feel better though. Less tired, less hungry. Energy is up.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 6: 314 lbs (major drop)

Note: Not a bad day. Finally got a scale and it seems I have dropped around 8 pounds so far (weighted myself like 10 times on different surfaces). Good. I feel leaner too. Also felt like a major digestion improvement with all those veggies I eat.

Ended up partying it up, drank 5 shouts of dry bourbon and ate some nachos. But it never got out of hand. Played pool, socialized, walked at least 30 minutes.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 7: 313 lbs (8.5 lost)

Note: my MacBook would not turn on, hence no food log. Big issue, cause all my work is done on. That laptop, hope the repair bill won’t be crazy.

Note: 8.5 pounds lost with little to no effort. But I felt like I slipped too much last couple of days. Going to man up and focus.

Today: again, around 4000 calories, but again a lot of activity, including 1.5 hours of fast walking
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 11-17-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day 7: 313 lbs (8.5 lost)

Note: my MacBook would not turn on, hence no food log. Big issue, cause all my work is done on. That laptop, hope the repair bill won’t be crazy.

Note: 8.5 pounds lost with little to no effort. But I felt like I slipped too much last couple of days. Going to man up and focus.

Today: again, around 4000 calories, but again a lot of activity, including 1.5 hours of fast walking
    Keep it focused - Christmas is around the corner and that can always derail people. Only 4/5 weeks til then - a lot more lbs to come off before then. Then its the new year and the sky's the limit. Good work
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

Originally Posted by canadiancoops View Post
    Keep it focused - Christmas is around the corner and that can always derail people. Only 4/5 weeks til then - a lot more lbs to come off before then. Then its the new year and the sky's the limit. Good work
    💪 yessir!

What I am doing right however is exercise. Every morning. Training with a coach or intuitively, but having at least 500 calories burned each morning.

Still, cleaning up the diet is the priority.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

💪 yessir!

What I am doing right however is exercise. Every morning. Training with a coach or intuitively, but having at least 500 calories burned each morning.

Still, cleaning up the diet is the priority.
    That's probably the hardest part, i am trying to clean up my diet as well. Keep up the good work man.

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    That's probably the hardest part, i am trying to clean up my diet as well. Keep up the good work man.
    Yep, this part is the hardest one. We all need to make it happen though.

Day 8: 314.2lbs

Calories: 2974
    Exercise: 1 hour at the gym, solid 40 minutes walking.

Deficit: -700 cals.

Note: today was somewhat meh, but still got a decent amount of work done. I am coming to a realization that as long as I eat clean and exercise, I will slowly loose weight, because at it is hard to eat over 3000 calories, unless you eat junk food.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 9-10: 314lbs

Note: Didn't track calories! I definitely went off track here, mostly because sudden added stress over work. However, exercise is still on point, I stayed away from junk food (a bag frozen cherries though...oh boy). Didn't binge.
    Note2: Finally got a new Macbook, will be easier to log in calories.
    Note3: Had some former employee call me at 3AM, he was drunk and the situation was weird as hell. Could not fall asleep easily and messed up my whole day after. But oh well.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 11: 313.3 lbs

Note: A hardcore day. Ended up at around -1500 deficit. Once in a while it ok. Very motivated today.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 12: 313.4 (go figure)

image upload site free

Note: Another hardcore day. Just to get myself leaner for Day 14 pics. Motivation is very high though. Exercise is still on point.
    My work suffers, because I am constantly taking walks. Apart from that, it annoys me that I have been stuck at 314 pounds for so long.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 13: 304.8 lbs (wow, what a drop! Or maybe my scale was messed up for the last couple of days)

Note: I started drinking tons of water couple of days ago, and I think it just caused me to drop the water weight. It will be harder from here on now.
    BUT...there is a big BUT. When weight drops like that and my pants begin to sag ever so slightly, I tend to go into overdrive. It is really motivating.
    Motivation is 100%.
    Diet is on point.

Note: Biggest accomplishment so far is exercise though. I realized I was burning probably around 800 calories each workout, because I never input in my weight into cardio machines.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 14: 304lbs

Note: decided to fast today and it worked. Didn’t even think about food.

Light exercise and an hour of walking.

Deficit is...substantial.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 15: 304.6 lbs

Deficit: 1102 calories

Note: Not a bad day overall, although, I made a mistake training really hard after fasting for more than 24 hours. Felt like a shadow of myself whole day.

Note: I keep forgetting to make the god damn photos. Will upload tomorrow, I swear to Odin.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 16: 304.8 lbs

Note: normal day today. Going for a walk now, aiming 30 minutes, while listening to pleasant music. Do it pretty much every day now. Didn't train too hard today, but still clocked around 300 calories in the gym. All is well. Got my tripod, got the camera , will take pics tomorrow morning.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Week 2 Pic Update: ~305lbs

80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

The Lifting Statistician Clydesdale1991's Avatar
    Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep going mayne, you can do it.

At my heaviest I was 273 and my lowest I've been is 171 after losing the weight, so with time and effort it is doable.

It Is Worth It
    Misc Pizza King:
    "Get rekt *******s, the pizza king is here." - MrBourbon

*HTC*

Originally Posted by Clydesdale1991 View Post
    Keep going mayne, you can do it.

At my heaviest I was 273 and my lowest I've been is 171 after losing the weight, so with time and effort it is doable.

It Is Worth It
    Onnit!
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 17: went as planned with about 600 caloric deficit and a crazy cardio session.

Day 18: did not go as planned, ate a big pizza and some fruits. Overall 4600 calories with no exercise. Annoying, felt pretty bad about it. Not sure what caused the meltdown although I completely did not sleep the night before.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 19: 309.4 lbs (ouch)

Note: I am still in the weird mode, where I can barely restrain myself from eating. The hunger is constant.
    I think it is my body trying to return to previous weight. Motivation is pretty low too.

If that is the case, I will just to do my best to take advantage of the best situation for now. Will attempt to maintain weight until this effect wears off.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 20: 309.8 lbs

Note: Another day, another low deficit. Had a monster workout today, with heavy squats. Hurts to walk now. However, food - not good. Again.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew