myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Girl Getting Gunz, It's Time to Get Fit Log!

The last few years have been a whirlwind for me. I got really fit, and then got a hernia. I had hernia surgery and then jacket up my feet/ankles.

Now I'm here 5'8" 245lbs with a case of PTSD, anxiety, planters factious and a hunger to be better. My goal it to take it one day and one improvement at a time to work towards long term results.

So far this week, I have cleaned my house to ensure I am in a great space for making a big life change. I got rid of a lot of old stuff I don't need any more to make room for a fresh start.

My plan for today is to do some research on an entry level work out routine. I'm thinking of including yoga, weightlifting, and low impact cardio. Currently my cardio is about an hour of walking per day, its hard to do much more than that with my feet issues. I did invest in some $400 orthodontics, which are already giving me relief. <--- God I feel old!! I'm 38 by the way. By the end of the year I want to learn how to golf!

Diet wise, I'm starting out slow and easy, not jumping into a big program. I am working on removing processed sugars and eating primarily fruit, veggies, and proteins. I'm not meal prepping this week, hopefully I'll be in a good head space to do a meal plan/meal prepping next weekend. It's too overwhelming for me to start that part of the plan today.

My supplement plans are to keep things fairly basic. I'll use Animal Pak and Animal Omega for vitamins. I'm planning on adding in a creatine and sleep supplement for sure. I may also get a green supplement as well. I may add in protein powder if I have trouble getting my protein macro up where it needs to be. I don't tend to eat a lot of meat. Most of my current diet is processed foods, so moving from processed to whole foods is going to be a challenge!

My goal for this week:
    -figure out a starter workout plan
    -figure out a meal plan (calories and macros)
    -go to the gym at least twice, even if its just for cardio
    -take pictures

Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas for how I can get started. This is a scary journey, but its time to start.

myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) myrenga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So far so good!

On Sunday, Jan 19 my meal stats looked like this:
    -1566 calories
    -151g carbs
    -80g fat
    -69g protein

I think my carbs were high and my protein was low. I took my Animal Pak and Omega. (I’m going to document that I’m taking my vitamins to be consistent. As I cut calories, getting those micros in will be very important.

On Monday, Jan 20, my meal stats looked like this:
    -1271 calories
    -77g carbs
    -65g fat
    -92g protein

These stats are more aligned with my target macro spread. I want to keep my protein and fat levels at healthy numbers. My carbs were all fruit based, and I ate more veggies that I have in a long time. I took my Animal Pak and Omega, and drank 64oz of water.

According to my Fitbit:
    -Steps 7020
    -calories burned 2659
    -Sleep 6hrs 48 minutes

I’d like my steps to get a bit higher, my new insoles are helping my feet issues. Hopefully by the end of the week, I’ll be hitting 8-9K & then 10K next week.

Overall I felt great yesterday. I was alert and more out of the brain fog then I’ve been in in a long time.

My goals for today: stay focused on diet and do a simple dumbbell workout.
    Getting Fit Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177954351&pagenumber=