Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 21: 310.4 lbs.

Note: Around 3200 calories, with lots of exercising. Comes down to around 0 deficit.
    Had to rethink my whole approach and try to understand why the motivation was lost.
    Will break the curse starting from tomorrow.

But...Week 3 was lost. I gained a few pounds and just wasn't motivated.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 22: 310.0

image post

Note: I am cautiously optimistic here. This is the first day when I feel like I have regained my motivation. Diet has been perfect today with pretty much tons of chicken breast and tons of veggies.
    I also implemented IF protocol and will stick to it for several weeks to see if it makes a difference.

Week 3 was always when I broke down and went back to old habits. I hope this time will be different.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Day 22: 310.0

image post

Note: I am cautiously optimistic here. This is the first day when I feel like I have regained my motivation. Diet has been perfect today with pretty much tons of chicken breast and tons of veggies.
    I also implemented IF protocol and will stick to it for several weeks to see if it makes a difference.

Week 3 was always when I broke down and went back to old habits. I hope this time will be different.

You can do it man, i know old habits die hard, but just keep your eye on the prize.

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    You can do it man, i know old habits die hard, but just keep your eye on the prize.
    Thanks man. It is nice to have some support here.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 23: 306lbs.

Same exact food as yesterday, so I will just post:
    Food: 2300 cals
    Exercise: ~600 calories total. Spent 30 minutes in the gym, very light workout. Then walked for an hour at night.

Note: Been thinking a lot about life and such. Trying to become a better man and optimize my day, learn as best as I can.
    Feel like I have made a lot of bad choices in my about-to-end 20s.

I think getting into a good shape and staying in good shape is one of the most important things I can build in short term. Being 300 pounds has no excuse and just reflects my own lack of will and insecurity.

Lets see how it goes, shall we?
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 24: 303 lbs (Massive drop)

Note: Another stellar day and to be honest I felt great and was very productive (mostly after 12). Didn't sleep that much.
    I feel slightly ketoish. I don't want to go Keto. But for now I am very happy to just eat frozen veggies and cook lean chicken.

Motivation - god level.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 25: 302lbs

Note: Another stellar day. HOWEVER, it was fcking hard today to maintain my diet, go to gym, work. Having some headaches. I am entering ketosis (pretty low carb at the moment). Doesn't feel good, but I think I will still push through. If I have great level of motivation now..why not use to the greater good. Sleep was pretty good actually, slept around 10 hours today. Note: I am drinking TONS of water this days. I guess it helps.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 26: 299lbs (Woah)

image hosting

Note: Finally cracked today. But managed to hold off not eating till 6pm (sans bulletproof coffee). Even though it shows -1000 deficit. I doubt it - probably close to a small surplus. I feel pretty damn full. I also ate a TON of vegetables to prevent myself from binging out. And HOLY ****, it worked - I didn't end up eating a bucket of junk food, cuz I was so full. I mean I forced myself to eat about 2 pounds worth of cooked veggies today. Hehe, feels like discovering a life hack.

Note: The party and alcohol is what done it for me, but it was kind of the party I couldn't refuse (networking).

Tomorrow will probably take a day off as well and lift heavy. But monday, back to clean eating.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 27: 305 lbs

Ended up around with ~5000 calories due to a dinner party with friends. Not too happy with it, but at least I have had a monster gym session.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 28: 304.8 lbs (mood was terrible, to the point I was not hungry pretty much all day due to stress)

Note: Food and exercise wise - the day was pretty good. Even though the weekend has been free eating for me, I didn't gain much. I actually probably didn't gain anything at all. The mood was close to depression though, haven't had days like that in a while. But alcohol+lack of sleep+tons of work to do+going off the diet for 3 days.

But hard days are hard days. Progress has been decent for 1 month overall. Around 20 solid pounds of fat loss.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

MONTH 1:
    Weight: 304.8 lbs (-17lbs)

upload a picture

Note: Do not see any progress whatsoever in the pics, but will upload anyways.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 12-08-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 29: 305.3 (UP?) Mood level stabilized.

Note: Great day, excellent discipline. Bought a T-booster. Still not sure if I should feel bad about it, but my mood has been a bit all over the place with the weight loss. I also have to work a lot, so maybe I have the case, when using a test booster is justified? No matter. Took 1.5 dose in the morning and I think I can feel it somehow. Weird.
    All in all - a great day.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 30: 307lbs (damn it)

Note: Another very decent day. Didn't get enough sleep. That is a big problem for me right now. Been under slept for 4-5 days now.
    HOWEVER, I feel good, even if slightly tired. I am starting to suspect T-booster was a good idea.

Note: Had a blast in the gym, full-body, hard. Walked at night for about an hour.

Note: Visibly I am losing fat, but the weight keeps at 307. So annoying.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 31: 301.4 lbs (finally)

Diet: Decided to fast today. Went well, surprisingly not hungry.

Exercise: Skipped gym. Walking, about 1.5 hours tonight. Good sleep tonight.

Mood has been good. Even when I should have been triggered into bad mood. I stayed at 'no ****s' given and things worked out just fine. Partially this is due to T-booster, but overall, I have worked well this past month and I am kind of proud of myself.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Supplement Stack for this weight loss:

Fish oil
    Animal Pak MV
    TEST HD - T-booster
    Non-caffeine pre-workout

I also just bought whey and casein from Optimum Nutrition.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 32: 299.4 lbs (Woohoo!)

Note: Walked a lot today. The day was overall SUPER SUPER long. Felt kind of lethargic. Feeling Ketoish again, but also feels like it is working well somehow. I mean doing 50 minutes of cardio was mission impossible. I constantly taking deep deep breaths. Weirdly, I wasn't that hungry, just really irritated.

Note: I am under 300, but I still feel my real weight is around 303-304 (carted up, etc). It is so god damn annoying. I really thought I would be 290lbs by now. Alas, Tis is what Tis is.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 33: 289.8 lbs

Note: Yep, it ended up a cheat day. Same story once again, I went to a party, thinking nothing can break me, but the friends and the beer did. Not going to beat myself up, enjoyed the day, but boy do I have a hangover now

Note: Too much beer, no exercise. Macdonalds. Pizza. Ew. Expecting some regain.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 34: 304.3 lbs

image upload

Note: Didn't do jack **** today, except go to gym. But whole day, I spent in bed watching netflix and playing videogames. Shameful display, but somehow..I know I needed a break, so not to worried.

Note: Overall - around maintenance. In terms of calories.

Note: Starting from tomorrow back on track.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 35 (PSMF Day 1): 305.4lbs (Damn it).

Note: Good day. The fact that I have been around 300 for 3 weeks now, is entirely my fault. I binged on weekends when I had parties. So, I have cancelled my appearance from all holiday parties (to several "are you ok?" responses). Not going out. Just diet, Xmas be damned.

Note: I will do a round of PSMF. Its not good, but I am so sick of 300lbs, I need to break through that wall. I don't plan to use it long term, just to break through a plateau.

So yeah - Day 1 PSMF, here we go.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 36 (PSMF DAY 2): 304.2 lbs

Note: Dropped EC stack today, felt like I am on drugs. I have tried EC stack, but I didn't remember just how hard this thing punches. Going to do EC stack while I do PSMF.

Note: Overall - good day. No gym, but very active.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 37: 299.7 lbs

Note: Another good day, although, I could not concentrate for **** today. Also slept like 10 hours. Bought potassium salts, going to gobble it down with some water. Ate a whole lettuce head, but it wasn't too bad . I like PSMF so far.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 12-17-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 38: (Day 4 of PSMF): 300.1 lbs

Note: How on earth did I gain weight is beyond me. I do feel bloated as well. Just weird. I am almost a month at being stuck at 300lbs. Annoys me greatly.

Today, I feel the lethargy and the hunger is starting to come back. Seems like I have this issue on Day 4 of any strict regiment. Oh well. Another day.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 39 (PSMF DAY 5): 299.0 lbs

Note: Relaxing day today, didn't train much, didn't work. Just took it easy and slept all day.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 40 (PSMF DAY 6): 295.8 lbs (big whoosh).

Diet: Same as yesterday.

Exercise: Full Body Workout

Note: Finally hit that whoosh I have been expecting for a week now. Overall, PSMF so far has been very easy. Almost easer than a regular diet, because every day I see a positive change.
    Big question is: when to stop doing PSMF. The more I read about it, the more I feel I should go full way and stick to it until I get to Category 2. From which I should transition to a week of maintenance and then to normal deficit (or do another round of PSMF).

The Big Big Question though: is the how I maintain my low weight for the rest of my life. So far I think sticking to 2 meals a day at 16/8 is the answer. I have been eating pretty much OMAD on average and it has been very sustainable.

Lets see. Very excited to post Sunday pics.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Day 40 (PSMF DAY 6): 295.8 lbs (big whoosh).

Diet: Same as yesterday.

Exercise: Full Body Workout

Note: Finally hit that whoosh I have been expecting for a week now. Overall, PSMF so far has been very easy. Almost easer than a regular diet, because every day I see a positive change.
    Big question is: when to stop doing PSMF. The more I read about it, the more I feel I should go full way and stick to it until I get to Category 2. From which I should transition to a week of maintenance and then to normal deficit (or do another round of PSMF).

The Big Big Question though: is the how I maintain my low weight for the rest of my life. So far I think sticking to 2 meals a day at 16/8 is the answer. I have been eating pretty much OMAD on average and it has been very sustainable.

Lets see. Very excited to post Sunday pics.
    Congrats on breaking the 300lb barrier! Wishing you all the best as you journey on. I've just started on IF 18:6 (like 2 big meals) but hoping to eventually push to OMAD, I'm finding with the smaller eating window I'm staying fuller for longer, rather than when spreading out the cals in an entire day, great to hear it's working for you.

I'm also trying to get my regain off, maintenance is no joke sigh! Anyway, wishing you all the best as you journey on
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Day 41 (PSMF Day 7): 294.8 lbs

Diet: 894 calories

Exercise: Ended up walking for 2.5 hours (was not intended!).

Note: I forgot to mention that I am downing ~2 gallons of water every day. And it has been paying off - I have lost all the bloat, but I do feel pretty dry these days.
    Still taking EC stack and it is still ridiculous. To the point where I am starting to have doubts about its safety. I never felt ZERO appetite before in my life.
    I don't even think about food and I have energy for days. Its like a magic pill, so not sure if it is safe.

Note: Pretty good day, good mood. Although I was really not productive.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 42: 293.5 (-29lbs) PIC UPDATE

80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 42 ( PSMF Day 8): 293.0 (Proper Refeed)

Note: A moderate refeed accomplished, did not turn into a binge day. But damn it it was hard. I didn't need a refeed technically, but I felt A. drained of all liquids, like my muscles felt flat and dehydrated. B. Mentally I was exhausted, maybe due to EC stack use during the week. Not really hungry overall. But decided to go ahead and have those carbs in a civil manner. What helped was:
    1. loading on healthy food first.
    2. Cottage cheese also worked well.
    3. Waiting till 4PM instead of starting early morning.

Activity: Did a lot of shopping today (just bought jeans in the end, but I just wanted to get out and observe humans in their natural habitat).

Note: Also - holy ****, I am almost 30 pounds lighter than I was 1.5 months ago. Size XL and 38 wast jeans are on the horizon.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 12-22-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 43 (Refeed): 296.0 lbs

Note: Very strange day. Completely beast-mode crushed todays gym session. Probably one of the best workouts I had all year. Full-body, 90 minutes.

Then, went for a relaxing walk. After 1PM however, I begun to feel food poisoned. Very weird. Slight headache etc.

My first reaction was - well diet break and cheat day of course, but then I wasn't really hungry and did not crave anything with carbs (Getting keto-adapted).
    Then, if i feel poisoned, PIzza would make things worse for sure.

So I ended up gorging on green veggies: broccoli and bok choi mostly. Hence high carb content.

Higher carbs today, but monster workout, and still in great deficit.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 12-25-2019 at 02:17 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 44 (Cheat Day): 294.6 lbs

Diet: Didn't count.

Exercise: Absolutely none.

Note: Well, went over to a friend for a cup of tea, then we went to watch movies..and then I snapped hah.

Didn't eat pizzas or too much junk food however, but still, plenty of calories. Going to enjoy today and see how I feel tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 12-25-2019 at 02:17 PM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew