Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cooldudeuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Girl cashier at her work left me her name on the receipt but I didn't ask for her num

Hi Guys.

Just looking for some friendly advice. I went to a place i'm not going to name lets say it was a paintball place. There was were two hot girls one was a hot blonde who I had to speak to. As I walked up she immediately started to look down and started tidying up her hair I thought to myself she's either nervous to speak to me or finds me attractive. Instantly we hit it off she was helping me re schedule my booking. We talked for almost 10-15mins. She was asking me questions where I lived, how long for she even laughed at one joke and her work mate next to her laughed at it. So basically I was going to ask for her number but she was in a cubical and there was a long queue behind me and I didn't want to embarrass her end of the day I have game and I know that thats not fair on her. Thing is she left me her name on my receipt - no number just her name. I know she didnt have to do that because I have been there before and no person has left me their name on there.

I have to be there in two weeks time for my "paintball-ing" appointment. What do I do? I feel like I should of slipped her my number but I didn't have pen. Now feel like the opportunity was missed. Checked her name out on social media i'm not going to contact her because surely thats bloody creepy. I guess next time I see her i'm just going to talk to her nicely see if I get the same vibe and give her my number and leave the ball in her court. What do you guys or girls think I should do?

Thanks in advance for advice.

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you say its not normal for them to write their name on the receipt and she did..i say go ahead and add her on social media and get her # from there

Unless youre gonna see her irl again soon.

Edit: you say 2 weeks. Id add her on social media before then

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't add her on social media....

IF she only give you her first name DO NOT add her on socials - It's fuk'n weird. Something an INCEL would do.
    Leave it & wait until you're back there.

If she wrote her full name down on the receipt. FIRST & LAST NAME - Then she was looking for a social add & for you to reach out.

Moral of the story - Don't be a bitcch next time & ask her for her # then & there.

Gonna throw this spanner in - What if it's commission based sales. She get's more commission more she sells. Give you her name so you can ask for her next-time & she gains more $$$ - Incels.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*
    *Rugby Crew* - Outside Centre

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingAkaFAT View Post

IF she only give you her first name DO NOT add her on socials - It's fuk'n weird. Something an INCEL would do.

If she wrote her full name down on the receipt. FIRST & LAST NAME - Then she was looking for a social add & for you to reach out.

Moral of the story - Don't be a bitcch next time & ask her for her # then & there.

Gonna throw this spanner in - What if it's commission based sales. She get's more commission more she sells. Give you her name so you can ask for her next-time & she gains more $$$ - Incels.
    Stop worrying about that chit.

I dont disgree with all that you say..but op implies a positive interaction. Id be more inclined to agree with you if hes making the interaction up and writing her name down on the receipt is normal

The way i see it op is just a dude trying to make chit happen. You inflating these grandiose boundaries is really making it a bigger deal than it is. If what he says is true, shes not gonna care at all he added her to social media. Should be like an easy 3 messages from there to get her #

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    If you say its not normal for them to write their name on the receipt and she did..i say go ahead and add her on social media and get her # from there

Unless youre gonna see her irl again soon.

Edit: you say 2 weeks. Id add her on social media before then
    Well I have been there before twice and no person has left their number on a receipt before. I mean she kept on asking me questions about myself and staring me in the eyes I honestly got the vibe. I wont be there for another two weeks and its the type of place I want to keep on going to so wouldn't it be awkward to leave her my number?

Isn't it creepy that I now have gone on social media to seek her out and ask her number? I skimmed over her public profile she has all the common interests that I do. I was going to do it like "Hey its "name" didn't want to be leave you my number in front of the queue behind me at your work. Would really like to take you out for coffee or a drink heres my number. Surely that leaves the ball in her court. Or do I just wait till I see next and hand it to her in person?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by cooldudeuk; 11-12-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Exactly what i was thinking Its ****ing weird adding her on social media. Its definitely not commission based sells she is a customer service advisor she doesn't sell anything. The only reason I ask is that she basically was playing with her hair and asking me personal questions about me without me prompting for them. I was so going to ****ing do it but there was a queue of 20 people behind me thats not fair on her she has no where to hide.

Originally Posted by cooldudeuk View Post
    Well I have been there before twice and no person has left their number on a receipt before. I mean she kept on asking me questions about myself and staring me in the eyes I honestly got the vibe. I wont be there for another two weeks and its the type of place I want to keep on going to so wouldn't it be awkward to leave her my number?

Isn't it creepy that I now have gone on social media to seek her out and ask her number? I skimmed over her public profile she has all the common interests that I do. I was going to do it like "Hey its max didn't want to be leave you my number in front of the queue behind me at your work. Would really like to take you out for coffee or a drink heres my number. Surely that leaves the ball in her court. Or do I just wait till I see next and hand it to her in person?

Thanks in advance
    Ok. Well, again, im trusting you that her writing her name down is abnormal. If its some normal thing they all do.. Ok, maybe a bit creepy.

But, if its not, then i definitely think she wanted you to do something with it.

When you message her dont mention anything about what you didnt do or not asking her out.

Id start out by saying "hey do you work at the paintball place?" Or "hey i came by the paintball place and thought you looked cute so looked you up, added you"

2nd one is a lil more risky but prob ok. Who cares. Theyre all shots you take

And even if you fail, id say you still have a shot irl. Youd just have to forget about any of the bad stuff and try to make moves

Also, facebook was always used like adding friends of friends and chit you can say she just popped up and thought you recognized her from somewhere. Thats the way that fuken platform works, and a lot of them work (dont know if youre talking about facebook). she doesnt have to know you went looking up her chit
    Last edited by propreffered7; 11-11-2019 at 04:01 AM.

BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000) BulkingAkaFAT is a name known to all. (+5000)

Isn't it creepy that I now have gone on social media to seek her out and ask her number? I skimmed over her public profile she has all the common interests that I do. I was going to do it like "Hey its max didn't want to be leave you my number in front of the queue behind me at your work. Would really like to take you out for coffee or a drink heres my number. Surely that leaves the ball in her court. Or do I just wait till I see next and hand it to her in person?

Thanks in advance
    I dunno tough one - I'd personally wait it out until i was back there next time.
    But, She might not be working when you return. Are you happy missing that chance?

It's all about how you feel mate. None of us were there with you - You probably could tell what kinda of 'energy' she was given off.
    Could of been friendly or it could of been her wanting your dink....

If you're certain on the interaction then reach out to her & suggest going out.
    But if you've mistaken that for a friendly conversation - Returning there is gone be awkward as fuk. Cause all her work mates will know too.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Also, facebook was always used like adding friends of friends and chit you can say she just popped up and thought you recognized her from somewhere. Thats the way that fuken platform works. she doesnt have to know you went looking up her chit
    ^^

Perfect in.

Forgot ChitBook does that.

Just say it recommended you as a friend & you clicked on the profile because you thought she was a boutta be your Starter, Main Course, Dessert & Bedtime story.
    Then realised she worked at paintballing.....
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

I dunno tough one - I'd personally wait it out until i was back there next time.
    But, She might not be working when you return. Are you happy missing that chance?

It's all about how you feel mate. None of us were there with you - You probably could tell what kinda of 'energy' she was given off.
    Could of been friendly or it could of been her wanting your dink....

If you're certain on the interaction then reach out to her & suggest going out.
    But if you've mistaken that for a friendly conversation - Returning there is gone be awkward as fuk. Cause all her work mates will know too.
    There was no way she had to leave her name at the bottom. I mean I asked for her name as soon as I spoke to her because I recognised her accent as its the same accent from the place I was born thats why we started to hit it off. The only issue with all of this is its the type of place I want to keep on going to and I guess im going to see her all the time and its going to be akward if she doesnt want to.

Ok. Well, again, im trusting you that her writing her name down is abnormal. If its some normal thing they all do.. Ok, maybe a bit creepy.

But, if its not, then i definitely think she wanted you to do something with it.

When you message her dont mention anything about what you didnt do or not asking her out.

Id start out by saying "hey do you work at the paintball place?" Or "hey i came by the paintball place and thought you looked cute so looked you up, added you"

2nd one is a lil more risky but prob ok. Who cares. Theyre all shots you take

And even if you fail, id say you still have a shot irl. Youd just have to forget about any of the bad stuff and try to make moves

Also, facebook was always used like adding friends of friends and chit you can say she just popped up and thought you recognized her from somewhere. Thats the way that fuken platform works, and a lot of them work (dont know if youre talking about facebook). she doesnt have to know you went looking up her chit
    I am talking about facebook and yes we have 1 mutual friend but seriously there is only one reason I would be looking her up and I just feel that is stalkerish every so slightly. I mean im going with my gut here I don't believe she had to leave me her name on that receipt she gave me her name at the very start when I asked what it was.

There was no way she had to leave her name at the bottom. I mean I asked for her name as soon as I spoke to her because I recognised her accent as its the same accent from the place I was born thats why we started to hit it off. The only issue with all of this is its the type of place I want to keep on going to and I guess im going to see her all the time and its going to be akward if she doesnt want to.
    Same thing happened me start of the year, Attached it.
    But the woman asked me out - Completely changed the dynamic of the 'Friendship'

She was HOT AS FUK - I'm talking 9/10 woman.
    Also a simple pick-up of a customer.
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Nah dude. Id say even if she rejects some of the stuff you do, its most likely just cause she doesnt know you. Youre kinda blowing it up bigger than it is. Imagine you asked some guy friend that worked there to do something on the weekend and they said no. Does that mean you couldnt go back to the same place? Just act like its no big deal, and it didnt mean that much. Youve done things like this before and youre gonna do it again. Life goes on

You could even double down like "im serious". If you had big balls you could be like "hey did you get my message?" and shed be like "yea". And you say "im serious". Then just walk away and do what you want. Most guys wont do this, so itd stick out

Youre limiting yourself mayne. Just have this idea of what you want (what in this case..is her) and go out and get it

AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000) AutistTrigger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go back to the store and grab another item. Something cheap that you can use. Look for her in the store. “I needed something but I also wanted to talk to you”. See if that works.

Don’t overthink it.

Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Go back to the store and grab another item. Something cheap that you can use. Look for her in the store. “I needed something but I also wanted to talk to you”. See if that works.

Don’t overthink it.
    So dont message her on social media?

Nah dude. Id say even if she rejects some of the stuff you do, its most likely just cause she doesnt know you. Youre kinda blowing it up bigger than it is. Imagine you asked some guy friend that worked there to do something on the weekend and they said no. Does that mean you couldnt go back to the same place? Just act like its no big deal, and it didnt mean that much. Youve done things like this before and youre gonna do it again. Life goes on

You could even double down like "im serious". If you had big balls you could be like "hey did you get my message?" and shed be like "yea". And you say "im serious". Then just walk away and do what you want. Most guys wont do this, so itd stick out

Youre limiting yourself mayne. Just have this idea of what you want (what in this case..is her) and go out and get it
    Look i think what im trying to say is If i saw her again I would definetly ask her in person but not sure if I should strike whilst the iron is hot and message her on social media. thanks

So dont message her on social media?
    Bruh. You can do whatever. I think 2 weeks is a while IF youre saying she wrote down her name as flirtation. But it could be no big deal

I say if you do go in, just ask for her # straight up. None of the other chit matters. Not every interaction is 100% smooth. If she likes you at all, shell prob give it to you regardless of whether or not you were rico suave

Look i think what im trying to say is If i saw her again I would definetly ask her in person but not sure if I should strike whilst the iron is hot and message her on social media. thanks
    Yes, i would strike while its "hot" if you believe she wrote her name down as a flirty thing

And i think the "autistrigger" was suggesting going back in before your next meeting in 2 weeks

I used to message randoms all the time on facebook. Added random bishes too. Its not that big of a deal. A lot of times it didnt work out, but sometimes it did. Youll run into a conservative chick that wont like to open up, but then there are other girls that dont give a fuk. But i think youre confining yourself with all these rules youre placing on yourself - need to do this in this manner or that manner or its "creepy". Cant message her on social media, cant say where you saw her, etc.

As i said before, you know how you set up your appointment to paintball cause you wanted to. Imagine this girl is you wanting to paintball... You made it happen cause you fuken wanted it. Now, make it happen with the girl. Its ok to want her

My BEST advice would be for you to hit up 10-20 girls in any way possible and talk to them and maybe it will loosen you up before you do anything with this broad. That way, if you go in, shes just another #. If she ignores you on facebook, its ok youre talking to other girls. You see her in the store, its ok youre talking to other girls

Shed just represent another potential opportunity, as opppsed to this holy grail where you cant mess up

I used to message randoms all the time on facebook. Added random bishes too. Its not that big of a deal. A lot of times it didnt work out, but sometimes it did. Youll run into a conservative chick that wont like to open up, but then there are other girls that dont give a fuk. But i think youre confining yourself with all these rules youre placing on yourself - need to do this in this manner or that manner or its "creepy". Cant message her on social media, cant say where you saw her, etc.

Shed just represent another potential opportunity, as opppsed to this holy grail where you cant mess up
    Don't do this.... This will only work if you're a 8/10+
    Or you're just as useful as Bobs & Vegene guys in india.

You hit up 10-20 girls & you aren't the best looking kinda guy - You're gonna get destroyed each & everytime.
    Sad fact of it.

If you're decent looking - then go ahead!
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

You hit up 10-20 girls & you aren't the best looking kinda guy - You're gonna get destroyed each & everytime.
    Sad fact of it.

True. I think he needs to loosen up though. Not sure why he thinks any of the stuff hes doing is "creepy"

I feel like hes already ix-nayed himself so cut off his desires and therefore theyre "forbidden" and this is why its "creepy"

If youre straightforward its kinda hard to be "creepy"

She wrote her name down on a piece of paper - presumably for him to go forward
    Now hes just trying to put into action what he wants. Wanting to put that into action isnt "creepy"

Ive had sex with women with less than 2 minutes of conversation. Trust me, as long as you are straightforward with your intentions its hard to be creepy

Sad fact of it.

Well I just added her on facebook nearly shat myself she added me back straight away! Guess I should go ahead and ask her out!

Well I just added her on facebook nearly shat myself she added me back straight away! Guess I should go ahead and ask her out!
    Well yeah - Hit her with an opener?
    Something that you were talking about during your 10-15 minute conversation - You need a convo starter?

Like mine above - Me & the Girl were talking about Ice Skating. She then started the convo around ice skating.
    You need a convo starter - then expand on it..

Like 'Ohhh the nice receptionist at .... Paintballing' - How've you been? Simple... All you need.

But if you feeling real brave & were 100% adamant she wanted the dink. Be like;

'Ohhh the nice receptionist at ... Paintballing' - How've you been? I wondered if you fancied going for a drink & some food sometimes to continue our conversation away from your work?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

Well yeah - Hit her with an opener?
    Something that you were talking about during your 10-15 minute conversation - You need a convo starter?

Like mine above - Me & the Girl were talking about Ice Skating. She then started the convo around ice skating.
    You need a convo starter - then expand on it..

Like 'Ohhh the nice receptionist at .... Paintballing' - How've you been? Simple... All you need.

But if you feeling real brave & were 100% adamant she wanted the dink. Be like;

'Ohhh the nice receptionist at ... Paintballing' - How've you been? I wondered if you fancied going for a drink & some food sometimes to continue our conversation away from your work?
    Sent basically the second message. let you know how I get on.
    Last edited by cooldudeuk; 11-11-2019 at 07:43 AM.

johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

But what do you have against the incel, based and blackpill community?
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    But what do you have against the incel, based and blackpill community?
    I have a theory... This is how my Theory goes.

Your mum had her legs wide open - She went to push a fart out. She pushed you out instead, you went flying against the wall and hit your head. Now you're left slightly retarded for life?
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

No response shes been online probs ignored my message. **** it see what she does.

No response shes been online probs ignored my message. **** it see what she does.
    Sometimes Apps like FB Messenger & instagram show a person online when they aren't truly online.
    It's like Background App refresh kinda thing. You'll be okay.....
    - Cutz 4 Sloots
    - Virg 4 Lyf Crew

*MMA - Kickboxing*

maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    crud... have you tried the Bobs & Vagene request?

wait and see what happens.

Sometimes Apps like FB Messenger & instagram show a person online when they aren't truly online.
    It's like Background App refresh kinda thing. You'll be okay.....
    RESULT: she went i'm keen for sure!!!