BetsyKinne is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Suggest me some workout to lose my weight

Hello ladies I am new In this forum. I start my weight loss journey for over the years now, after 1 year of my journey I have been the same weight since the beginning of the year. Right now I am just focusing weightlifting and not doing any cardio or anything. My goal is to achieve a fatless stomach which seems to be heard so far.
    Is there anything else do I need to follow? I am so confused about how many rips I should do or how much weight I should lift.
    Hope I get my answer very soon.

SusanHobbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)

User

It's estimated that half of our world population want to lose weight every year. Aside from dieting, exercise play a very important role to burn your extra fat in your body.

Not only that exercise has been linked to other benefits such as improving moods, stronger bones and many more things.

1. Walking is the best exercise for weight loss.
    2. Jogging and running.
    3. Cycling is a very popular exercise to improve your fitness.
    4. Weight training.
    5. Interval Training, more commonly known as high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
    6. Swimming is a fun way to lose weight.
    7. Yoga is very popular among the fitness freak people to lose weight.

You can follow these 7 tips to achieve your goal quickly.
    Last edited by dj924s; 11-13-2019 at 12:05 AM.

etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For most people, including myself, eating healthy and not overindulging in the consumption of calorie-dense refined sugar-laden foods is required to lose fat...become leaner. And even though I am lean, I still need a certain amount of conditioning in my training regimen to look and FEEL my best!!

So, my advice is to start doing both HIIT and a longer steady-state cardio session once a week. Make your working HIIT intervals moderate effort, instead of all-out 20 second bursts of power, to start off with. Then give yourself adequate recovery time between each working (more intense) interval. Get your feet wet, since you're new to cardiovascular training.

You can also track your calorie intake and dietary needs with myfitpal.com. This will help keep you organized and motivated!

As far as lifting, you need to find weight that challenges you...brings on muscular fatigue and/or failure. Have you looked at the very popular program Fierce 5 (located in the workout programming stickies sub-forum)?! This is one of most highly recommended programs, Betsy! Is it that you have questions pertaining to correct form?
    "It's not in my nature to give up."

^^ "No, I'm not a Taurus."

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your focus is weight/fat loss you need to create a calorie deficit though your diet. There is no, "best exercise" and you'll never be able to out train or out cardio the wrong calorie intake.

Weightlifting is great so look for a program to follow and stay consistent.

There's some decent programs to choose from in here:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168176343
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Nutrition Coach/Trainer:
    http://www.iron-kim.com

maia249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take it you're the girl from the other thread, who thinks she's overweight at 5'4 and 114 pounds - a bmi of 19.5, and looks incredibly fit. Your stomach is already flat. No stomach is fatless, I have been extremely underweight and still had a "fatty" stomach

Honestly just eat good food and keep going. You look great now. If you try to lose weight from a low normal weight you'll probably just lose muscle.

pantanovera is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually, you need to follow an effective diet plan to lose weight while following the exercises. If you consume unhealthy diets while doing exercises, you will not able to reach your goal fast

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    If your focus is weight/fat loss you need to create a calorie deficit though your diet. There is no, "best exercise" and you'll never be able to out train or out cardio the wrong calorie intake.

Weightlifting is great so look for a program to follow and stay consistent.

There's some decent programs to choose from in here:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168176343
    This, calorie deficit is the only way to lose fat. You can never out-train a bad diet.

I think the best exercise is the one you enjoy. Some people love running, others love lifting weights, some love swimming or dancing, and I'm sure we can all think of examples from each group with amazing bodies. You'll be more likely to stick to it and make it part of your lifestyle if you genuinely enjoy it.