Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100) rexfrommex is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneStudent View Post
    I don't have a perfect GPA, hence the studying.

20 credits, 2 jobs that require 20+ hours a week, on exec for two clubs, etc. etc. etc.
    Let's just say a Wildlife Sciences major, that'd probably be the easiest way to explain it lol
    lol because with a nature degree school should really be the priority....
    Trump 2020

Yakery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    I'd suggest one shake at most and making time or ordering food.

2 double Cheeseburgers from mcdonalds is 3 quid and a 1000 calories last I checked...

Unless you are working a 80hr week job I don't believe you only have time for 1 meal a day.
    Since you have student in your name... I dont really belive you don't have plenty of free time.. I've graduated from and worked around universities for years. Every student has far more free time than they claim
    I'm working 70-80 hours a week and I'm still able to get the meals in, still need more but atleast it is keeping me at my 189lbs
    OHP - 225
    B - 335
    S - 365
    D - 525

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I sort of know OP to say he's not posting a roll bread.

I've told OP many times you don't need satiating foods if you're someone like him who can't physically eat that much. You just need energy dense foods.

For oats in shakes, you'll want to find grind them using a mill or a coffee grinder, the blade tape and not the fancy kinds. It should be like flour. Light, airy. You can grind and store and it won't spoil anytime soon.

A morning shake for cheap would be this:

120 g (3 servings of 40 g) of oatmeal ground up. I'd advise using regular old fashioned over quick
    4 tbsp or 28 g of ground flaxmeal
    16 g of chia seeds
    32 g of peanut butter (any ****ing kind, even Walmart's giant containers of the blue Skippy)
    12 of of whole milk

Total Calories: 1,031 120 g CHO / 51 g FAT / 12 g of PROTEIN

That's your breakfast.

You lunch can be whatever you get from the student luncheon room or whatever you want. Make sure it's high in protein and fat. Dry whey powder in a shaker bottle you can add ice water from your UA jug is fine. You can pair this with some crackers and peanut butter or nuts.

Go crazy with dinner but you can go light and use dressing or oils to enhance the calories and fat. The problem with people like you, OP, is you spent an entire lifetime playing sports all day and then stopped, but you made up for that activity in other ways like involuntary ticks or leg movement that drive up your TDEE. You may be sitting around, in your mind, like a sack of russet potatoes but you're burning calories and doing more than just sitting around doing nothing.

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Not sure why you mentioned your sex life
    He has abz. He gets the sex, Adamio.

If you put enough research in, OP, you can get a lot of decent food for cheap because you refuse to listen to me and raid your family fridge and pantry whenever you and your brother visit home.

There is not a single doubt in my mind you can fit a lot of food down your gob. I'm sure this isn't difficult for you. You just need to adjust what you eat so you don't find yourself laying in a corner in a puddle of your own barf because you ate too much.
    Last edited by SOJA; 11-12-2019 at 10:31 PM.

armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneStudent View Post
    Alrighty y'all, drop your favorite weight-gaining calorie shakes down below for me.

I'm trying to get back in to the gym and gain weight again. Sitting at around 170. Need to eat around 3600-3800? a day to gain weight. It'll probably be all from shakes + lunch, because that's the only time I have time to sit down and eat.

Has to be lactose-free or able to substitute, cuz milk destroys my anus.

Last type of shake that I was making was...
    1 serving peanut butter
    3 servings oats
    2.5 servings milk
    1 serving protein powder
    130 g banana

Roughly around ~1100 calories. I'd attempt two or three a day.
    You can do it
    See the curtains hangin' in the window, in the evenin' on a Friday night
    A little light a-shinin' through the window, lets me know everything is alright
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind
    Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Red for life
    Natty 4 life