rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000)

Khabib saying "Let's Talk Now" to Conor in the ring = most savage MMA moment

It's not only that because of the controversy in the fight but because Conor does not have the tools to ever beat Khabib, he cannot develop the ground game and his stand-up cannot hold up. To know that Conor will not be able to avenge that humiliation is unreal, no matter how much Dana, phaggot Joe Rogan, and below average fighter Chael Sonnen kiss up to Conor.

That kind of stuff just has to mess with your mind not just as an MMA fighter but as a man, that a dude was on top of you pounding your face away and talking trash while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNfwfzILm4
    If I necro bump, ban me

dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    conor actually did an alright job to defend the takedowns in the first round. his ground game isn't as terrible as people make it out to be.

it's just Khabib is on another planet compared to everybody else and Conor has chit tier cardio

VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000) VegasLifter26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you actually know about fighting conors wrestling was pretty good....and he is one of the best punchers the UFC has ever seen...he could knock khabib out if they fought again. And this is coming from a guy who doesnt even like conor

bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Talking is savage?

bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigdownunder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Want me to keep going?

rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000) rekonstructed is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    if you actually know about fighting conors wrestling was pretty good....and he is one of the best punchers the UFC has ever seen...he could knock khabib out if they fought again. And this is coming from a guy who doesnt even like conor
    Who are you fooling you f*cking dolt? Of course you love Conor, it is the only reason you say he has a chance against Khabib. If they fought again Khabib would put that clown on both knees and go in dry wif dat dere Muzzie cock, it will Conor harder than the potato famine hit his ancestors.
    If I necro bump, ban me

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rekonstructed View Post
    It's not only that because of the controversy in the fight but because Conor does not have the tools to ever beat Khabib, he cannot develop the ground game and his stand-up cannot hold up. To know that Conor will not be able to avenge that humiliation is unreal, no matter how much Dana, phaggot Joe Rogan, and below average fighter Chael Sonnen kiss up to Conor.

That kind of stuff just has to mess with your mind not just as an MMA fighter but as a man, that a dude was on top of you pounding your face away and talking trash while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MNfwfzILm4
    Top Comment: "'It's just business' is something a prostitute would say"

fukin lmaooo
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    174 lbs | O: 155 /// B: 265 /// S: 330 /// D: 390

Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Coach McGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post

I’d go as far to say that Conner has “decent” takedown defense. We’ve seen much better. Nothing that could stop khabib though.

lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lazerhead is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Who are you fooling you f*cking dolt? Of course you love Conor, it is the only reason you say he has a chance against Khabib. If they fought again Khabib would put that clown on both knees and go in dry wif dat dere Muzzie cock, it will Conor harder than the potato famine hit his ancestors.
    Cringe. You're trying too hard bro.

Everyone who isn't a casual understands that Conor has a chance at beating Khabib. So tired of the absolutism on this forum, as if Khabib is impossible to knockout. The amount of hero worship towards this man is embarrassing, and it reminds me of how people talked about:
    -Joanna
    -Dos Anjos
    -Mighty Mouse
    -Lawler

and that's just from recent memory. Khabib's name will be added to that list, and his aura will be destroyed just like the others before him. It happens to everyone. If Conor doesn't KO him it will be someone else.

dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dazitmayn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lazerhead View Post
    Cringe. You're trying too hard bro.

Everyone who isn't a casual understands that Conor has a chance at beating Khabib. So tired of the absolutism on this forum, as if Khabib is impossible to knockout. The amount of hero worship towards this man is embarrassing, and it reminds me of how people talked about:
    -Joanna
    -Dos Anjos
    -Mighty Mouse
    -Lawler

and that's just from recent memory. Khabib's name will be added to that list, and his aura will be destroyed just like the others before him. It happens to everyone. If Conor doesn't KO him it will be someone else.
    anybody can knock anybody out but 95/100 khabib beats Conor let's be real here. From the first fight there was never really any indication that Conor could hang with Khabib. Conor got dominated for the most part throughout the rounds it wasn't like khabib flash koed him.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    1. Who actually uses the word "dolt"?
    2. Calm down.
    3. To say Conor doesn't have the tools to ever beat Khabib is pretty ignorant.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    1. Who actually uses the word "dolt"?
    2. Calm down.
    3. To say Conor doesn't have the tools to ever beat Khabib is pretty ignorant.
    3. Nah it's pretty true mate.
    If I necro bump, ban me

stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100) stayhomeneet is not very well liked. (-100)
    I wanted Khabib to win the first fight but seeing all the casuals jump on his bandwagon, he now has the worst fanbase in current UFC

I never thought id say this but if tgey rematch i hope mcG knocks him spark out just so shut up Khabibs epically stupid fans.

WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric WeAreElectric
    Originally Posted by dazitmayn View Post
    conor actually did an alright job to defend the takedowns in the first round. his ground game isn't as terrible as people make it out to be.

it's just Khabib is on another planet compared to everybody else and Conor has chit tier cardio
    meh, conor cheated constantly that fight. his tdd looked really good because of short grabbing, and that kimura surely would've destroyed his arm if not for the illegal knee.

i think the most savage MMA moment is jon jones choking the chit out of machida

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When Connor fought Nate the first time he got totally dominated as well, but immediately came back and turned that around. I honestly think that Connor wasn't really in it the when he fought Khabib. I really don't know if he's the same guy he was back in the day, or ever will be again. I honestly think that the Mayweather fight ruined Connor. It took his focus off MMA and then the money he got from that fight took away his hunger for octagon dominance, and shifted it to money.