HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ironmaster Cable Tower V2

Anyone have these? It's load capacity is 250lbs, would that be enough to not out grow for lat pulldowns?

I'm mainly interested in this due to it's small footprint.
    Home gym set up: https://youtu.be/a1TGaixJJlw

glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glossyMac17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the original cable tower where you have to manually change cables when switching between lat pulldown stuff and low row exercises.

I've had mine for 10+ years and it still operates smoothly. The V2 is a more convenient design and for the small footprint it's a pretty handy attachment.

MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have one and like it alot,easy too move around because i have not a lot of space.
    Its load capacity for me is enough, but the ratio is 1:1 so 60 kg is 60 kg, so its total capacity should be enough.

Only problem is when using it you need a bit more space with the bench attached to it.

Originally Posted by HeavyIron8 View Post
    Anyone have these? It's load capacity is 250lbs, would that be enough to not out grow for lat pulldowns?

I'm mainly interested in this due to it's small footprint.

HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeavyIron8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MdeJ75 View Post
    I have one and like it alot,easy too move around because i have not a lot of space.
    Its load capacity for me is enough, but the ratio is 1:1 so 60 kg is 60 kg, so its total capacity should be enough.

Only problem is when using it you need a bit more space with the bench attached to it.
    Hey thanks for the reply. I did buy the IM cable tower, it's working great. Apparently the only thing limiting the tower to 250 lb load is due to stability and not really the strength of the steel, cable, or hardware, so as long as you're not going bat **** insane with the tower, you could load it up to 350lb according to IM customer service. Aren't most lat pulldowns 1:1 ratio? I had no idea some were not.
    Home gym set up: https://youtu.be/a1TGaixJJlw

MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdeJ75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratz with the new purchase,you wil not regret it!
    Doesnt surprise me that it can handle more weight.

Nice gym you have,watched the youtube video.

Originally Posted by HeavyIron8 View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply. I did buy the IM cable tower, it's working great. Apparently the only thing limiting the tower to 250 lb load is due to stability and not really the strength of the steel, cable, or hardware, so as long as you're not going bat **** insane with the tower, you could load it up to 350lb according to IM customer service. Aren't most lat pulldowns 1:1 ratio? I had no idea some were not.