RealAndrelopez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Has anyone bought an essay from Killer Papers?

I've been following Killer Papers on IG since September and they seem legit but it also seems super easy to fake the reviews they post. It looks like they have been around for at least a couple of years and on their site (Killerpapers.org) it says that they're American-owned which is good.

I take AP courses and my teacher is a ****ing ******* so I can't mess around. But between school, sports and work, I only have so much time.

Soooo judgement free... can anyone tell me if they've had a good experience with them or at least heard good things?

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Listen dirtbag there is software to detect papers that include forgery, do your own stuff *******, nothing good comes easy