danny287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where should I go from here?

Pretty confused where to go from here, have been lifting and eating below maintenance for about 4 months, have dropped from 205 ish to 167, first 8-10 lbs dropped in like a week so Im assuming that was water weight. I gained a bit of strength but it stopped after a bit, I dont have much muscle so I know if I cut too far I’d be too skinny but I also think Ive got a little too much fat on me especially on the stubborn areas to start bulking. Lose more weight, maintain, or bulk? 5’8, bench 135x3, squat 225x1, just recently had my 1st deadlift session and 225x2 was my best.

https ://imgur.com/a/amgDMY7

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always nice to see someone on here who has obviously put in the work and has some nice progress to show for it, nice job!

At your height/weight I would say you could probably cut a little bit more (maybe 8-10 more lbs) before shifting back into a lean bulk.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

danny287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Always nice to see someone on here who has obviously put in the work and has some nice progress to show for it, nice job!

At your height/weight I would say you could probably cut a little bit more (maybe 8-10 more lbs) before shifting back into a lean bulk.
    Thank you! Ive been feeling a little down about my progress lately so that means a lot.

Do you think 10~ more lbs will put me at the <15% bf mark? I want to be at a nice fairly lean starting point so I can see bulk progress more easily and keep the love handles to a minimum