hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting discouraged...is it really possible to lose my butt?

After my sloppy bulk, I became 160lbs. I was kinda fat. Around 18%. My butt was always kinda big, as well as my thighs, but it was so much worse.

I stated a cut 1.25 months ago, and I’m currently 148.4 as of today. I’m very consistent with my diet and macros. And I’m hitting the gym. My stomach definitely became significantly flatter...

...but my butt and thighs are still kinda big. I’ll admit that it wasn’t as big as before, but I’m already at 14% body fat. My goal weight is to be 130lbs. I don’t mind a little butt, but the way it looks right now is not making me so happy.

I’m afraid it will never get smaller. My thighs still don’t have definition. I’ll admit that big thighs and butts run in the family, but does that body type seriously affect someone who is trying to change it? Would pictures of my body help? My avatar is almost a year old and I don’t look exactly like that today.
    Last edited by hcuraB; 11-10-2019 at 01:47 PM.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hcuraB View Post
    After my sloppy bulk, I became 160lbs. I was kinda fat. Around 18%. My butt was always kinda big, as well as my thighs, but it was so much worse.

I stated a cut 1.25 months ago, and I’m currently 148.4 as of today. I’m very consistent with my diet and macros. And I’m hitting the gym. My stomach definitely became significantly flatter...

...but my butt and thighs are still kinda big. I’ll admit that it wasn’t as big as before, but I’m already at 14% body fat. My goal weight is to be 130lbs. I don’t mind a little butt, but the way it looks right now is not making me so happy.

I’m afraid it will never get smaller. My thighs still don’t have definition. I’ll admit that big thighs and butts run in the family, but does that body type seriously affect someone who is trying to change it? Would pictures of my body help? My avatar is almost a year old and I don’t look exactly like that today.
    2 months ago you posted that you gained zero strength during your bulk (and your lifting numbers (bench 105 pounds) looked pretty low.)

What,exactly, is your workout? What do you bench, squat, and deadlift now?

148 pounds. How tall?

If you have high body fat (little muscle) and are predisposed to carry your weight in your butt and thighs, you'll have to add muscle and cut some fat to rectify that...

hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcuraB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    2 months ago you posted that you gained zero strength during your bulk (and your lifting numbers (bench 105 pounds) looked pretty low.)

What,exactly, is your workout? What do you bench, squat, and deadlift now?

148 pounds. How tall?

If you have high body fat (little muscle) and are predisposed to carry your weight in your butt and thighs, you'll have to add muscle and cut some fat to rectify that...
    I’m 5’6”. For my bench press, I had bad form and only did half reps, so I lowered the weight and I’m making progress now. It’s at 105 right now but with proper form. I’m in the middle of a cut, but I’m making progress on all my lifts now. I posted my new PPL routine and I think it’s working. I might have built a little muscle during that horrible bulk, because my chest looks bigger.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fix your poor training and diet.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

I’m doing just that! Ok, I feel calmer about myself being able to lose the butt now. I just need patients. I’ll update photos of myself soon.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m 5’6”. For my bench press, I had bad form and only did half reps, so I lowered the weight and I’m making progress now. It’s at 105 right now but with proper form. I’m in the middle of a cut, but I’m making progress on all my lifts now. I posted my new PPL routine and I think it’s working. I might have built a little muscle during that horrible bulk, because my chest looks bigger.
    105 for reps at least right
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m doing just that!
    You're running a PPL and you're benching 105lbs. I'm dubious.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You're running a PPL and you're benching 105lbs. I'm dubious.

I just started recently!

I just started recently!
    I wouldn't recommend PPL to someone who just started and has a bench less than 275lbs. But that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I wouldn't recommend PPL to someone who just started and has a bench less than 275lbs. But that's just my opinion.
    What do you recommend? And why? I’m willing to change programs if I’ll get better results. Also, will I be able to build muscle if I’m cutting?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you recommend? And why? I’m willing to change programs if I’ll get better results. Also, will I be able to build muscle if I’m cutting?
    You should be on a 3 day full body routine (Fierce 5, All Pro, Stronglifts 5x5, Starting Strength, etc). Visit the workout program forum stickies.

Your post history is littered with wavering posts that show you're unable to commit to either cutting or bulking. Pick a damn goal and STICK WITH IT.
    Last edited by xsquid99; 11-10-2019 at 05:32 PM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

^^^ what squid said.

The reason your bulk was "sloppy" was because you didn't provide enough stimulus to warrant spending the calories you ate to build muscle. Whittle your program down to 5-8 movements and concentrate on getting strong on them.

Thank you. I will switch to one of those programs.

@Xsquid99 I will use one of your programs you suggested. Last thing. I think it’s unfair you say that I can’t stick to a goal. I’m clearly still cutting from my last posts I made and I lost over 10 pounds. I’m doing a good job cutting and I’m sticking with it. I got the diet down to a T. I’m just lacking in the training which was why I posted. I never mentioned that I wanted to bulk in my threads today.

Just wanted to clear the air with that. Will check out the programs now. Thank you.