Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    -gives advice to move and run from the issue at hand
    -gets called a little bitch for this consistent advice
    -gives more advice to run.

Lmao, christ you are one limp wristed chickenchit
    Run away from what issue? States' rights? The fukk you ever take arms up in CA trying to pioneer change in gun laws? Gtfo. You're chicken**** for staying in CA with all the liberals.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Four pages, as a "brown" person, do you know what to do now?

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    There's your answer.
    This.

Surprised story didn’t end with that breh getting zipped into a body bag.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz
    I’d like a thread where we get to just sit back and enjoy with smiles all of the justified police shootings regardless of color (Twitter tells us they only shot black people) and then listen to our lib friends let us it wasn’t justified.

We can start with Korryn Gaines lol
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) litljay has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Whenever I'm pulled over I immediately roll down all the windows, open sunroof, unbuckle, put the keys on the dash. While the cop is running my plate I get my ID, registration, and CCW permit in hand and place my hands on the steering wheel holding the documents and just sit there until he walks up. Doing this I've never had an issue.

Your friend should have said something like "I do have a permitted weapon in the trunk" instead of "I have a weapon in the car." Big difference.
    This is the right answer.

My ccw permit requires that I inform. So, it goes something like..."sorry to interrupt you officer, but my ccw permit requires that I inform you that I am currently armed. My firearm is on my right hip. How would you like to proceed?"
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    I'm a veteran, I joined during the height of the post 9/11 wars, and it has happened to me, and a gun allowed me to defend myself and my property. I posted it on here when it happened.

You sound like the kind of guy who will spread their butt cheeks extra wide if someone comes and knocks your door down in the middle of the night.

I use hollow points for self defense.
    Nobody is kicking in my door lol.

If you're using firearms to stay alive...

Please, for your personal benefit...

Move.

I'm not worried about anyone coming in my door. I was worried at one point the Russian mafia might and I had all these animal traps, spears and swords and axes and **** all through the place.

But, I eventually discovered I was protected.

I'm like a bait nobody wants to eat lol.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.
    Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Happy days to you and yours.

GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreatOldOne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    Complete potato.

Home defense? AR15.

If you can only have a pistol, get a 9mm with hollow points and a weapon light.
    I still vote sword.

How many people do you even need to slice?

2-3 TOPs

Whap! Whap! Whap!

Edit: you might think I'm kidding but I'm totally not.

You need one that is really sharp.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You go ahead and stay unarmed while the rest of us live logically.
    I was going to say something else about my personal situation, but it's more interactive to pose a question and challenge you here.

Why is it more logical to go about armed with a firearm than remove yourself from a conflict area?

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    We did move to a very safe city, but the Californian retards who followed us here want section 8, no prosecution for criminals and to cut police patrols because racism.

Give it a decade and the crime score here will be as high as the neighboring cities that Castro forced to build section 8 when he was HUD secretary.

But for now the implicit threat of being shot breaking into a home helps keep things here safe
    Perhaps this is a cultural difference. I'm in North Carolina in Raleigh.

Nothing is really happening here...There's the occasional serial killer (srs) but it's actually so nice.

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    I was going to say something else about my personal situation, but it's more interactive to pose a question and challenge you here.

Why is it more logical to go about armed with a firearm than remove yourself from a conflict area?
    Why not do both? I live in a very nice area, and I've never had one issue here. Yet I'd still rather have the gun and never need to use it, versus not having a gun and needing it. Maybe you don't know this, but criminals will often travel from the ghettos where they reside, into nice neighborhoods where robbery and the like is likely to net them a bigger profit.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Why not do both? I live in a very nice area, and I've never had one issue here. Yet I'd still rather have the gun and never need to use it, versus not having a gun and needing it. Maybe you don't know this, but criminals will often travel from the ghettos where they reside, into nice neighborhoods where robbery and the like is likely to net them a bigger profit.
    I know that, but I'm not personally or statistically concerned about criminals.

It's more likely I could have delusions and who knows.

Nobody has gone on an archery shooting or tomahawk throw spree because it's too hard.

You could actually figure out this out, but it's morbid...suicide rate vs home defense.

It might seem dumb now...but that simply isn't how it works because it's time...you're probably safer without.

Srs.

Accidentally, suicide...

Now GIVEN end of world scenarios...it's the end of the world.

The end

Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godfrd824 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know that, but I'm not personally or statistically concerned about criminals.

It's more likely I could have delusions and who knows.

Nobody has gone on an archery shooting or tomahawk throw spree because it's too hard.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...-attack-blamed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aves-dead.html

You could actually figure out this out, but it's morbid...suicide rate vs home defense.

It might seem dumb now...but that simply isn't how it works because it's time...you're probably safer without.

Srs.

Accidentally, suicide...

Now GIVEN end of world scenarios...it's the end of the world.

The end
    I believe if people want to kill themselves, they should be allowed to do it, body autonomy, and all that. I know I'm not gonna kill myself, and I don't worry about what others do as long as it doesn't affect me.

Again, I've had someone break into my house, which was also in a nice area, and because I had a gun, none of my family was hurt, and none of our shyt was stolen.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Oh ok.

New Mexico?
    He's in Utah.
    His name is; Darwin Radlin Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemus Watterson III

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I keep a sword...and tomahawks.

Do you know how ****ed up a chopped off arm looks?
    No.... do you?

Tomahawk lol.. Well played Pocahontas.

Move.

I'm not worried about anyone coming in my door. I was worried at one point the Russian mafia might and I had all these animal traps, spears and swords and axes and **** all through the place.

Damn those Russians mean business!

First they hackorize the election out from under your girl, and then they decide to go after you??
    Pocahontas blood is in GOO's veins! If you have a problem with that see the death in his eyes and STFU! Real quick!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177582331&p=1590588471&viewfull=1#post1590588471

#PrayForGoo

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Move.

Why would the Russain Mafia give a **** about someone like you?

Was one of their members going to earn his "Stars" for killing a mental?

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...-attack-blamed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aves-dead.html

I believe if people want to kill themselves, they should be allowed to do it, body autonomy, and all that. I know I'm not gonna kill myself, and I don't worry about what others do as long as it doesn't affect me.

Again, I've had someone break into my house, which was also in a nice area, and because I had a gun, none of my family was hurt, and none of our shyt was stolen.
    Wow...I didn't know that...I guess I always thought if you were going down that awful road you'd get a shotgun or something. Huh.

I knew knife sprees are a thing.

I do not think tomahawks though...well, I guess that definitely USED to be a thing.

Idk man.

I'm glad you escaped that horrible experience and I understand why you aren't going to give up your gun(s).

Good luck in life and stay safe (srs)

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Why would the Russain Mafia give a **** about someone like you?

Was one of their members going to earn his "Stars" for killing a mental?
    Anti-money laundering. I got really paranoid when they got to the guys at Bank of New York.

Too many people are doing it now so I think I'm fine.

Edit: this is hard to be believed because I have been so ultra paranoid but I've caught people following me and weird phone things...it drove my paranoia into meltdown. Antipsychotics fixed it but part of that was totally real.

I set up AML at a bunch of banks. Philosophy of mind and psychology DID work as a software developer and programmer/analyst. The psychology part was MORE important than the technical part. Other nerds can do perfective maintenance.

Brb stfu crazy liberal
    Last edited by GreatOldOne; 11-11-2019 at 07:08 AM.