Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How should you respond if you have a CCW and you're pulled over by the cops?

I'm hoping I can get some more mature responses in the r/p section.

Have any of you ever been pulled over and admitted to the cop that you have a weapon in the car? I have never seen a video or incident where admitting to having a weapon in the car didn't escalate to ridiculous proportions and I use to think it was just the people on the internet for one reason or another doing something stupid to escalate the situation.

However, I'm making this thread because this incident just happened to a friend of mine. He has a CCW, (gun is in the trunk of the car) got pulled over because one of his brake lights was out. The conversation with the cop was cool and predictable up until the point my friend was asked if he had a weapon in the car, and he said yes. The cops entire demeanor changes gets into an almost flanked defensive mode anticipating a confrontation.....(i'm copying and pasting what my friend texted me) He orders him out of the car, but he's still buckled up, he asks the cop if he can reach down to unbuckle his seatbelt and the cop says yes, but then nervously plays the "Simon-Says" game with his hand on his gun dictating exactly how he should reach down to unbuckle his belt. He's then dragged out of the car and cuffed while he and another cop that shows up search his car.

After they finish searching the car the cops act like everything is fine and dandy like they didn't just threaten his life and proceed to go on some 20 minute schpeal about how "we're doing this for your own safety" and give him a fix-it ticket. Meanwhile, they make him 30 minutes late to work....

Keep in mind, They already ran his license and registration so they already knew he had no criminal record of past offenses, the car is properly registered and in his name.

The dude has never been in a fight in his life and the only infraction prior to this incident he's ever received was a parking ticket for parking too far away from the curb, and if you're wondering, no he didn't record any of it. He felt like he didn't have anything to worry about if he's done nothing wrong....

Maybe the resident cops can chime in on this. Is that the normal procedure when you're alerted to someone having a gun in the car, because that seems awfully excessive.

Cliffs;

Friend with absolutely no criminal record pulled over by cops for minor infraction has his entire car torn apart while practically at gun point because he admitted he had a gun in the trunk of the car.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another liberal trying to paint all cops as evil? No thanks.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post

Friend with absolutely no criminal record pulled over by cops for minor infraction has his entire car torn apart while practically at gun point because he admitted he had a gun in the trunk of the car.
    What ethnicity was he?

anonymous
    Not living in a cucked state helps.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hand him your CCW license with your ID and call it a day.

Oh and

Last edited by BearyManilowe; 11-10-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whenever I'm pulled over I immediately roll down all the windows, open sunroof, unbuckle, put the keys on the dash. While the cop is running my plate I get my ID, registration, and CCW permit in hand and place my hands on the steering wheel holding the documents and just sit there until he walks up. Doing this I've never had an issue.

Your friend should have said something like "I do have a permitted weapon in the trunk" instead of "I have a weapon in the car." Big difference.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    What ethnicity was he?
    He's ambiguously brown. He's half black half mexican, but his hair is straight. He could be confused as anything from Columbian to polynesian to East Indian.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Not living in a cucked state helps.
    He currently lives in Utah, so i'm not sure how that helps.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's ambiguously brown. He's half black half mexican, but his hair is straight. He could be confused as anything from Columbian to polynesian to East Indian.
    There's your answer.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why bring it up in the first place, especially considering it's in the trunk. If he's going to cite you for any infraction, take the ticket and drive away.

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Another liberal trying to paint all cops as evil? No thanks.

I'm not going to play the partisan bullshit with you. This has nothing to do with it.

Do you seriously think the behavior of that cop is okay?

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not going to play the partisan bullshit with you. This has nothing to do with it.

I'm not going to judge him. I respect police officers.

What kind of vehicle was he driving?

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should reevaluate your life and once you escape the situation alive go to the gunshop and sell your gun back to them.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    What kind of vehicle was he driving?
    Nothing fancy. Some mid 2000's Nissan Altima....At least thats the car he had the last time I visited him.

one sec, I'll text him real quick....

Edit; yep he's still got it. Its a grey 2007 Nissan Altima.
    Last edited by Maestro; 11-10-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would go with keeping both hands on the wheel and saying "officer, I have a CCW, my gun is (insert location) and my permit is (insert location). I don't know if there is a specific protocol that I am supposed to follow in this situation; how would you like me to proceed?"

If you don't present things as a problem, they are less likely to become one and if you aren't confrontational, things are less likely to become so.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I would go with keeping both hands on the wheel and saying "officer, I have a CCW, my gun is (insert location) and my permit is (insert location). I don't know if there is a specific protocol that I am supposed to follow in this situation; how would you like me to proceed?"

If you don't present things as a problem, they are less likely to become one and if you aren't confrontational, things are less likely to become so.

This
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In most states it’s the law to proactively declare that you have a weapon in the vehicle when you get pulled over. This should have been taught to your friend during his CCW class.

The only reason the cop reacted the way he did is because he wasn’t told at the start of the encounter—he had to ask.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post

So as a brown person should you always preemptively say you have a weapon even before the cop asks the question? Or is it better to let them ask? Shouldn't you refrain from giving any more information to a cop except what is asked of you at the given time?

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a LTC and I carry daily. I've had it for over 10 years and I have been pulled over a few times for speeding (I travel often for work.).

I do exactly what the law states. Hand over my LTC license along with my drivers license. This is for the police to know that there's a possible gun in the car. This way the officer isn't caught off guard vs me announcing that I have a gun as soon as he gets to my window. The cop stays in control. Every single time the cop then asks if I have a weapon in the car and If so, where is it?

It has always been in a holster, or in my center console. The situation was never different regardless of where its located for the most part. The officer tells me to keep my hands on my steering wheel while he runs my license. There has been at least 3 times that I can recall that I'm never even asked to place my hands on the steering wheel. I have never had a bad experience.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So as a brown person should you always preemptively say you have a weapon even before the cop asks the question? Or is it better to let them ask? Shouldn't you refrain from giving any more information to a cop except what is asked of you at the given time?
    As a brown person? How about as a person?

Anyway, I've pulled over tons of people with a CCW, and who were armed. If we're not getting them out of the car, one of you keeps an eye on the person, while the other person watches them.

If you are getting them out, you have them slowly come out, keep their hands on the roof of the car, pull the firearm out, take the clip out, and put it in slide lock.

Then you're either taking him/her in, or you let them go, give them back their firearm, and give them a receipt for their stop.

anonymous
    You should do this as a white person, genderfluid or otherkin too. Unless you're pulled over in SF or some other hub of degeneracy where they'll take your guns (unless your name is Sean Penn)

Originally Posted by rtpmarine View Post
    In most states it’s the law to proactively declare that you have a weapon in the vehicle when you get pulled over. This should have been taught to your friend during his CCW class.

The only reason the cop reacted the way he did is because he wasn’t told at the start of the encounter—he had to ask.
    He actually just brought that fact up to me in a text. It was his first time being pulled over so he was flustered and nervous It all went too fast in the beginning it completely escaped his mind.

Yet and still, he didn't lie and he wasn't one of those "I know mah rights" people being argumentative with the cops or anything. He was doing everything they asked of him.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never been in a fight?

What does he have a CCW for?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He actually just brought that fact up to me in a text. It was his first time being pulled over so he was flustered and nervous It all went too fast in the beginning it completely escaped his mind.

Yet and still, he didn't lie and he wasn't one of those "I know mah rights" people being argumentative with the cops or anything. He was doing everything they asked of him.
    If all of this happened, the way he described, it should be on the bodycams, and he can file a complaint if he wants....if it happened the way he described.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Never been in a fight?

What does he have a CCW for?
    Its just a hobby. He goes to the gun range. Does a lot of bow hunting too.

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs: Opie’s friend went through a traffic stop because they were too dumb or lazy to get a broken tail light fixed.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    You should do this as a white person, genderfluid or otherkin too. Unless you're pulled over in SF or some other hub of degeneracy where they'll take your guns (unless your name is Sean Penn)
    This. Your friend ****ed up.

SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000) SirDerpington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No duty to inform in New Mexico. And if their search was based solely on what you posted it was an illegal search. Not that you can or will do anything about it.

Originally Posted by AutistTrigger View Post
    Cliffs: Opie’s friend went through a traffic stop because they were too dumb or lazy to get a broken tail light fixed.
    He didn't know the taillight was blown out.

Ask yourself, is that something you're thinking about on a daily basis, whether or not your brake lights may be blown out? I sure as hell know I don't. If you rarely back out of parking spaces where you can see your brake lights you can go weeks or even months before realizing the light is out.

Originally Posted by SirDerpington View Post
    No duty to inform in New Mexico. And if their search was based solely on what you posted it was an illegal search. Not that you can or will do anything about it.
    he lives in Utah.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just calmly inform the officer as soon as possible that you are a CCW permit holder and are armed. Keep your hands on the steering wheel so he or she can see that you are not a threat.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.