reallyibra is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Excessive sweating

i appreciate every advice and thank you for it.

before starting to workout and eating a good diet i noticed that i was always very quick to sweat under pressure or starting an exercise. after 2-3 months of training and going to the gym i didnt sweat as much but i still do sweat more than people who are more overweight than me and have a higher body fat%. i am currently 6 ft 19 yrs old and 205 lbs (27.2%BF). i drink about 70 oz of water per day and my macros are 150P-150C-50F.

Husband,Father,Vegan,Poet 401Delta's Avatar
    401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by reallyibra View Post
    i appreciate every advice and thank you for it.

before starting to workout and eating a good diet i noticed that i was always very quick to sweat under pressure or starting an exercise. after 2-3 months of training and going to the gym i didnt sweat as much but i still do sweat more than people who are more overweight than me and have a higher body fat%. i am currently 6 ft 19 yrs old and 205 lbs (27.2%BF). i drink about 70 oz of water per day and my macros are 150P-150C-50F.
    Just bring an extra towel. Some people sweat more.

On a side note...you might increase your fat intake to .4 grams per lb of bodyweight and lower your carbs to compensate.
    Trump 2024

reallyibra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    Just bring an extra towel. Some people sweat more.

On a side note...you might increase your fat intake to .4 grams per lb of bodyweight and lower your carbs to compensate.
    Thanks for the advice. i always bring a towel with me haha. i would say the problem isnt sweating on the machine or something cause that doesnt happen often and if it did its minimal and one swipe would clear it but the problem is me sweating alot from my forehead mostly.

SirRoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same thing happened to me when I started losing weight and working out more ( at all lol). Your body gets better cooling itself off, hence the increased sweating. I started using Certain Dri on my pits though to at least help in that area. I didn't wanna be smelling up the gym.