TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So I asked this girl out finally who has be frequenting my job

So I work retail and both of us are in college. She comes in occasionally and we have small talk from time to time. At first she was very reserved and looked down a lot. I broke her out of her shell and I felt she was nervous around me because she was attracted to me. Some of female coworkers noticed our interactions and agreed as well. I asked for her phone number so that we could grab some coffee and she said yeah and wrote down her number very quickly. I texted her later that day and tried to set up a date. I don’t like texting so I usually get straight to the point. On Thursday I asked if she was free sunday at a specific time. It took her a while to respond (more than 24 hours) and she said “sorry i’m busy this weekend” I felt I kind of came off as cocky by bypassing Friday & Saturday and asked about Sunday. I felt she maybe thought I was seeing someone else those days. I was hanging out with friends so I guess that’s that. I saw her yesterday at work and this time she was all dressed up and had her hair done. It was very cold outside but she left her jacket in the car. We chit chatted a bit and said out goodbyes. My co workers all said she definitely dressed up for you. She made an emphasis to mention what she did Friday night (no mention of a bf though). I have a feeling she’s either just not interested or she might be trying to play the long game. I don’t like to chase women so i’m thinking about just letting this one be and let her text me first.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some women are genuinely busy like career-driven or business women but even they will try to make time with you at some point. This chick is in college so she probably works a chitty job and so it shouldn't take her 24 hours to respond. If it was me, I'll charge her to the game and chalk her up as not being interested but what did she say about Sunday?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask her out again and see what happens. Almost all guys are getting rejected these days to online dating and all that B.S.

I was talking to a Chadlite the other day and he also got rejected. Women have supper low sex drives unless you are Chad. Everyone gets rejected these days.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOGBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Some women are genuinely busy like career-driven or business women but even they will try to make time with you at some point. This chick is in college so she probably works a chitty job and so it shouldn't take her 24 hours to respond. If it was me, I'll charge her to the game and chalk her up as not being interested but what did she say about Sunday?
    I didn’t even bring it up. It was business as usual. I refrained from bringing it up because I didn’t want to come off as butt hurt or even just too invasive. My buddies think I should try one more time and see what she says. Also she said she watched a movie on Friday (lol wut?who still goes to the movies after HS) no mention of a bf though. I asked if she liked basketball knowing there’s a game next week. She said, “omg I love basketball” she began mentioning all the players on the team (professional not college) and stated she was going to go on Friday but decided not to. Most of her facts were wrong about the team so I’m thinking she was trying to impress me with her knowledge.

BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheOGBrah View Post
    I didn’t even bring it up. It was business as usual. I refrained from bringing it up because I didn’t want to come off as butt hurt or even just too invasive. My buddies think I should try one more time and see what she says. Also she said she watched a movie on Friday (lol wut?who still goes to the movies after HS) no mention of a bf though. I asked if she liked basketball knowing there’s a game next week. She said, “omg I love basketball” she began mentioning all the players on the team (professional not college) and stated she was going to go on Friday but decided not to. Most of her facts were wrong about the team so I’m thinking she was trying to impress me with her knowledge.
    I'm talking about asking her about Sunday through text, what did she say?

And only in rare cases you should try again like a legit excuse and if she apologizes and reschedules. Most of the time you should just move on.

Wtf are you talking about? People of all ages go to the movies?
    Mode One For Life

HTC

I'm talking about asking her about Sunday through text, what did she say?

And only in rare cases you should try again like a legit excuse and if she apologizes and reschedules. Most of the time you should just move on.

Wtf are you talking about? People of all ages go to the movies?
    She responded “Hey sorry i’m busy this weekend =/ “ Not sure why she mentioned the whole weekend, I only asked about sunday. I’m thinking she mentioned whole weekend because she’s either trying to already cut me off for Friday and Saturday (once she says no to sunday) or she’s trying to show that she has a social life too. Either way i‘M just going to leave this one alone. Shy structured women always make me overthink stuff.

She responded “Hey sorry i’m busy this weekend =/ “ Not sure why she mentioned the whole weekend, I only asked about sunday. I’m thinking she mentioned whole weekend because she’s either trying to already cut me off for Friday and Saturday (once she says no to sunday) or she’s trying to show that she has a social life too. Either way i‘M just going to leave this one alone. Shy structured women always make me overthink stuff.
    Yeah leave the chit alone especially since she didn't offer a counter-proposal. Next time you see her, don't mention it, be cordial but keep it as short as possible and try your best to ignore her.

In b4 some idiot tells you to try again or you didn't trigger her emotions bad enough or you didn't make her laugh enough or your first message wasn't entertaining enough, etc.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Originally Posted by ;1591327621
    Its over

A tribute to incels, FAs, loners and blackpills
    Why are you assuming just because this girl presumably rejected me that i’m an incel? You just contradicted yourself because you stated even chads are getting rejected. So a chad and incel are both mutually exclusive. So one can’t be the other. I think the fact i’m willing to just move on Quickly should show i’m far from desperate. But I guess to each their own.

Why are you assuming just because this girl presumably rejected me that i’m an incel? You just contradicted yourself because you stated even chads are getting rejected. So a chad and incel are both mutually exclusive. So one can’t be the other. I think the fact i’m willing to just move on Quickly should show i’m far from desperate. But I guess to each their own.
    Just ignore him, he's a 24 year old virgin troll who's living in his "glory days" of middle school......LOLOLOLOL pathetic.

I don't even remember what I looked like in middle school and this mother****er is just talking about all these chicks that liked him in middle school that don't remember him.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Just ignore him, he's a 24 year old virgin troll who's living in his "glory days" of middle school......LOLOLOLOL pathetic.

I don't even remember what I looked like in middle school and this mother****er is just talking about all these chicks that liked him in middle school that don't remember him.
    I suppose that was the case. I don’t understand these shy woman nowadays. It’s already difficult enough but shy women make it wayyyy more difficult than it has to be.

I suppose that was the case. I don’t understand these shy woman nowadays. It’s already difficult enough but shy women make it wayyyy more difficult than it has to be.
    Shy girls have their pros and cons but shy girls can be cute and are more likely to be submissive if they're attracted to you. However if they're too shy and can't hold a conversation/awkward to be around then no thx Jeff. I don't like being around any woman that makes me uncomfortable.

Though some of them are freaky as hell and do make good listeners.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She doesn't seem all that interested, and considering that she's in college, she's likely weighing several options. It doesn't seem like you're near the top. Give it another shot, and if she doesn't accept, forget her. If she's interested at all, she won't blow you off multiple times. Also, don't let coworkers get your hopes up. They don't know squat about the situation, especially if they're women, so make your own judgement.

And ignore johnny. He's a massive phaggot.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Women have supper low sex drives unless you are Chad. Everyone gets rejected these days.
    You must be ugly af, the women I date have high sex drives and I'm not a Chad.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    She doesn't seem all that interested, and considering that she's in college, she's likely weighing several options. It doesn't seem like you're near the top. Give it another shot, and if she doesn't accept, forget her. If she's interested at all, she won't blow you off multiple times. Also, don't let coworkers get your hopes up. They don't know squat about the situation, especially if they're women, so make your own judgement.

And ignore johnny. He's a massive phaggot.
    How do you suppose I go about asking her a second time? Ask her in person? Or through text?

Registered User longfellowdeeds's Avatar
    longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) longfellowdeeds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That person your responding to is a legit moron or a troll. People like him is why when guys find a forum like this they start double thinking if what they did was right or wrong. If that women was interested she would've offered a counter proposal. You did everything right IMO. I fell into the same trap recently, I asked a girl out and she took a sec to think about it and was like "I'll let u know?" I made the mistake of asking her out several weeks later again to which she said yes, but she clearly was not interested as after the 1st date I never heard from her. Girls will def make time to see you if there interested.

If shes flirting with you and showing you clear signs, I would def ask her out in person one more time and set something up. However if the signals aren't there I wouldn't bother since you already asked her out once. Think about it, she took 24 hours to respond to your text. Shes either playing games or not really interested. No girl is without her phone. I'm in college and 99.9% of girls on campus are on there phone every second of every day.
    L.A. LAKERS

AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you suppose I go about asking her a second time? Ask her in person? Or through text?
    Ask her in person next time you see her at work. If she doesn't accept, forget her.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnydeep1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Community college, low-IQ, minimum wage, uneducated, loser, low-income , cuck who can barely write a coherent sentence. Go work your $10.00 an hour shift at your retail store. You may want to learn how to write a sentence before worrying about me.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 11-10-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it were me, id ignore this girl from now on. She knows where you stand, so theres no need to try a 2nd time. She didnt make any effort whatsoever to make plans

The only way id play along is if it had been a long enough time, and she came to me

Imo the ball is in her court since you clearly asked her out

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    If it were me, id ignore this girl from now on. She knows where you stand, so theres no need to try a 2nd time. She didnt make any effort whatsoever to make plans

The only way id play along is if it had been a long enough time, and she came to me

True. There was a 10/10 blonde girl who was in our group in our class(not in middle or H.S, but in college. If we were in H.S, she would beg to date me). She made a flirtatious joke about my pants. I texted her out to study with me and she said yes. I was ecstatic. I studied with her and she giggled and laughed at all my jokes and called me cute. She even made a joke about putting a wig on me. I also saw her staring at me, and often touched/toyed with her hair around me, and one time she stopped to say hi to me and told me to have a good week.

My friend asked her if she wanted to come with us to a bar. She said no. I thought that she may of just been busy. I then texted her to hangout with me and she said she was sick and then I asked her out and she said no.

A girl may like you, but she has so many options in college that she may choose someone else. Also they may like you one day and not the next. Be sure to look your best everyday. She may of been SLIGHTLY attracted to me when I had long hair, but I accidentally got a buzz cut and she stopped being attracted to me.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 11-10-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

I thought about doing this but I think ignoring her would come off as weak and butt hurt. Also I think it’s important to know our text transcripts from beginning to end.

Me: Hey it’s OGBrah from retail store

50 minutes later

Her: Hey it’s sloot! How was the rest of your day?

Me: It was excellent wbu? Btw are you free this sunday around 7pm?

15 hours later

Her: Hey sorry i’m busy this weekend =/

I never text back. The next day she comes in all dolled up. Prob irked her I never texted back and just wants me to validate and chase her. NOPE!

Community college, low-IQ, minimum wage, uneducated, loser, low-income , cuck who can barely write a coherent sentence. Go work your $10.00 an hour shift at your retail store. You may want to learn how to write a sentence before worrying about me.
    Dance puppet.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought about doing this but I think ignoring her would come off as weak and butt hurt. Also I think it’s important to know our text transcripts from beginning to end.

50 minutes later

15 hours later

I never text back. The next day she comes in all dolled up. Prob irked her I never texted back and just wants me to validate and chase her. NOPE!
    Its not weak to get mad when people disrespect you. Thats the right response. Its weak to let people walk all over you

To me, she was pretty disrespectful in not saying anything regarding trying to reattempt. Dont really care if she was busy or not. So, she provides me with little respect, i provide her with little respect

Like i said, i wouldnt do anything and if she wants to go ahead and try to rekindle it, of course i wouldnt act butthurt then. Im just saying im putting no effort whatsoever into it until then

True. There was a 10/10 blonde girl who was in our group in our class(not in middle or H.S, but in college. If we were in H.S, she would beg to date me). She made a flirtatious joke about my pants. I texted her out to study with me and she said yes. I was ecstatic. I studied with her and she giggled and laughed at all my jokes and called me cute. She even made a joke about putting a wig on me. I also saw her staring at me, and often touched/toyed with her hair around me, and one time she stopped to say hi to me and told me to have a good week.

My friend asked her if she wanted to come with us to a bar. She said no. I thought that she may of just been busy. I then texted her to hangout with me and she said she was sick and then I asked her out and she said no.

A girl may like you, but she has so many options in college that she may choose someone else. Also they may like you one day and not the next. Be sure to look your best everyday. She may of been SLIGHTLY attracted to me when I had long hair, but I accidentally got a buzz cut and she stopped being attracted to me.
    "Yawn"
    Mode One For Life

HTC

50 minutes later

15 hours later

Who gives a fuk what she thinks.....if she doesn't like.it and is playing games, it don't matter. Don't go out of your way to talk to her.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What ever happened to just calling her and asking her out, pure phaggotry you are

fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fakhter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    What ever happened to just calling her and asking her out, pure phaggotry you are
    No one answers unknown numbers anymore. What's he supposed to do, Call her and leave a voicemail? I think what he did wasn't all wrong. Getting straight to the point is correct but I think he should have asked whether she was free before picking a day himself. I mean who da fuq goes out on sunday nights at 7pm?

Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Altar0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How did you reply to her "i'm busy this weekend." ? Any texting from either of you since she sent that?

Edit: just saw you didn't respond and neither has she. This one's over.

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    give it another week or two and take another shot
    be the turtle in the race.