Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)

Have social media and dating apps really made women only want to **** top 20% guys?

Alright guys I put this thread here so we could have a serious discussion

A few things I've noticed is that since online dating and social media got popular is that

I never see attractive women with average guys. It's only masculine tall or good looking guys.

Average men dont get matches online

All it would take is a woman to get a match from a chad online to boost her standards to thinking she deserves a guy way out of her league. She could get that if she keeps trying. She doesnt have to fuk average men anymore.

They all get 55 comments per day on social media telling how beautiful they are and how they deserve a great man no matter how they look

What is shocking is you just dont ever see women who arent fat or ugly talking to guys anymore so its apparent they are just limiting themselves to the top Chad's and dont talk to anyone else

When was the last time you saw a cute girl talking with some average guy? A very short guy? A guy who wasn't very social or successful? Never happens.
    Last edited by heartlikeagrave; 11-10-2019 at 07:08 AM.

PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowersKenny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    New and exciting topic phaggot

notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Top 20% is lol. Women have only ever wanted to **** the top 20% of guys. Now, they only want to **** the top 5% of guys. Want vs reality is still different. Eventually atleast 75% of women end up with someone so we can clearly assume they settle.

But in regards to sex, for SURE tinder has changed that ****, even in the short span of a few years. In 2014 I ****ed ~10 women in one summer on tinder, several that were at or above my usual quality even. In 2018-19, its hard to get one at all on tinder for me. I'm 6'4", have a nice normal truck, a streetbike, a dirtbike, and all the usual bull****. Even a home. But Im barely better than skinnyfat. And Im not cool or exciting really. Even when I adjust my tinder age and use the exact same pictures as before, you can tell that women have vastly changed their tactic over the last few years. They know tinder works to get them easy sex out of their league. So why **** a male 7 when they can get 8s and 9s just as easily.

Tinder is now for experimenting without your social circle knowing. No point in wasting time on the kind of guy thats already hitting on you at work.

Power and the money. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Yawn"
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Picked my Username When I Was Younger And Dumber Crew

Direct Game is Superior to Indirect Game (Come At Me)

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Predicting a merge into **official whiny 'lil btch crew thread**
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000) heartlikeagrave is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by notmyusualsig View Post
    Top 20% is lol. Women have only ever wanted to **** the top 20% of guys. Now, they only want to **** the top 5% of guys. Want vs reality is still different. Eventually atleast 75% of women end up with someone so we can clearly assume they settle.

But in regards to sex, for SURE tinder has changed that ****, even in the short span of a few years. In 2014 I ****ed ~10 women in one summer on tinder, several that were at or above my usual quality even. In 2018-19, its hard to get one at all on tinder for me. I'm 6'4", have a nice normal truck, a streetbike, a dirtbike, and all the usual bull****. Even a home. But Im barely better than skinnyfat. And Im not cool or exciting really. Even when I adjust my tinder age and use the exact same pictures as before, you can tell that women have vastly changed their tactic over the last few years. They know tinder works to get them easy sex out of their league. So why **** a male 7 when they can get 8s and 9s just as easily.

Tinder is now for experimenting without your social circle knowing. No point in wasting time on the kind of guy thats already hitting on you at work.
    I was going to say the top 10% (considering that can be reached by looks, status or salary) but i think all girls only want the top 20%. Meaning girls do not pay attention to anyone outside of the top 20% anymore. But i agree for attractive girls it's more like top 10 or 5%.

It's to the point now where if you aren't in the top 20% in looks you can't get matches online

Irl you only see decent looking girls hanging around top tier men

I find it incredible how more average guys can even get laid.

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    For women in the the top 60% = YES, they are chasing the top 20% of men, ep when young and in their prime but even after their primes have been nuked. The remainder ..... or bottom 40% of women - NO, they aren't chasing the top 20%. They can try but they won't get him, so they have to lower thier standards. But the bottom 40% of women are fat / and or ugly, ghetto, bad etc..... exactly the type most men aren't after.

Men have to worry about better men. ATTRACTIVE and lean built average Girls don't really have to worry about anything as the pool of attractive guys will get spread evenly... Ugly and average men have to worry about lots because no attractive or passable woman is matching with them. Ugly guys get no matches. Average looking guys get only the occasional landwhale. Chads and Chadlites get presentable girls matching with them.

It feels like its all about looks and physique, but It's more than looks and physique. If you look like James Franco.. but have literally nothing going for you in life. Good luck. She'll throw you out to the curb. If you're ambitious, driven, motivated, funny, respectful to everyone, have a solid career path, busy with hobbies then you're in. If you're a dude that plays Fortnite 24/7 that works at taco bell part time and uis broke.... you're ****ed. Ugly but with a good carrer and good person = your still ****ed if you want a a top 50% girl. Doesn't make sense does it?

Trying to dissect the socioeconomic aspects of dating is interesting, but it will drive you crazy. Just focus on what you can control. If a woman isn't equal to you, don't date her. Never go for a fatty if your fit etc. It's pretty simple.

If you want an actual answer, it's supply and demand. If extremely horny men didn't frequent dating apps and swipe on everything, all the time, then perhaps women would have to work harder for their dates. I think it goes back to the issue of male disposability. Men have to earn their worth, where women just intrinsically have worth. I think that's part of it. The other piece is just that men like women's bodies and sexual allure more than women like mens. Women can afford to be pickier because men will always be thirstier for attention from the opposite gender.

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Women have always sought after men with higher value than themselves, while men are perfectly fine with finding a woman who is of lower value. Women date up and with the white knights and betas nowadays they usually get what they want.

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Absolutely. My sister using online dating and only wants to date good looking doctors, even though she herself is overweight. The most troubling part of this is that she will probably get what she wants due to thirsty men.

Also, my sister is in medical school and has 2 degrees, so its not like only wh0res or idiotic women use online dating.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 db press-4 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately you dickless phaggots on here also fail to realize that you are likely doing the same thingโ€ฆ..smh

Stop punching out of your weight class and crying that youโ€™re getting your ass whipped.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnydeep1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back in 8-12th grade, I noticed that women would date DOWN in appearance. Look at most vintage photos. Most women dated down in appearance. Today women date UP in appearance. This is due to online dating. Nature intended women to date down in appearance. The men is supposed to be slightly worse looking and heavier, but the provider of the house.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 11-11-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Unfortunately you dickless phaggots on here also fail to realize that you are likely doing the same thingโ€ฆ..smh

Stop punching out of your weight class and crying that youโ€™re getting your ass whipped.
    Overweight, unattractive women, such as my sister, also use online dating.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Back in 8-12th grade, I noticed that women would date DOWN in appearance. Look at most vintage photos. Most women dated down in appearance. Today women date UP in appearance. This is due to online dating. Nature intended women to date down in appearance. The men is slightly worse looking, but the provider of the house.
    Yeah most couples I know that met before tinder came out the girl was better looking than the guy. Now the guy is usually better looking and he is dating some overweight chick.

Originally Posted by heartlikeagrave View Post
    Yeah most couples I know that met before tinder came out the girl was better looking than the guy. Now the guy is usually better looking and he is dating some overweight chick.
    I think nature intended for men to look worse than the woman. These apps go against what nature intended
    couple in the 1950s

Avg. couple today
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 11-11-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdikinBawls is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    johnny, did you make a new account to talk to yourself, phaggot?
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    johnny, did you make a new account to talk to yourself, phaggot?
    no.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MGTOWpulpit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think nature intended for men to look worse than the woman. These apps go against what nature intended
    couple in the 1950s

Avg. couple today
    There was hardly any fat women 50 yrs ago. An ugly man would get an ugly yet thin woman, a plain healthy man would get a plain healthy girl, a chad would get a thin stunningly pretty girl, and so everyone was content and with their looksmatch, men even dating up a little.

Today its one big jester-like competition to win over a non-fat girl who happen to be in that measley 29% of American women who aren't fat. Chads are getting with plain thin women and hogging them from beta males, plain healthy men get fat girls, post wall single mommies in their late 30's to 40's or end up alone. Ugly guys get nothing... maybe super obese women at best.

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Overweight, unattractive women, such as my sister, also use online dating.
    I clicked on this thread hoping to confirm that I'd find you in here whining that you're still an incel loser with no options, and reminiscing about your grade 8 golden years. Leaving very satisfied.

Originally Posted by MGTOWpulpit View Post
    There was hardly any fat women 50 yrs ago. An ugly man would get an ugly yet thin woman, a plain healthy man would get a plain healthy girl, a chad would get a thin stunningly pretty girl, and so everyone was content and with their looksmatch, men even dating up a little.

Today its one big jester-like competition to win over a non-fat girl who happen to be in that measley 29% of American women who aren't fat. Chads are getting with plain thin women and hogging them from beta males, plain healthy men get fat girls, post wall single mommies in their late 30's to 40's or end up alone. Ugly guys get nothing... maybe super obese women at best.
    The obesity levels are depressing. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere or Colorado that's all you see. And it's getting worse.

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely. My sister using online dating and only wants to date good looking doctors, even though she herself is overweight. The most troubling part of this is that she will probably get what she wants due to thirsty men.

Also, my sister is in medical school and has 2 degrees, so its not like only wh0res or idiotic women use online dating.
    What happened to your fat ugly sisters finance boyfriend?

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we all wanna bang the top 20%. what kind of confirmation are you looking for from making threads like these?
    Misc Brotherhood Crew
    Your mental health and happiness matters to me! If you need help, please reach out via personal message.
    CheekyChris23 crew

Originally Posted by Nacured View Post
    What happened to your fat ugly sisters finance boyfriend?
    She broke up with him because she said he was dumb since she is going to med. school and he's becoming a financial planner .

This is what online dating does
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000) iamdetermined is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She broke up with him because she said he was dumb since she is going to med. school and he's becoming a financial planner .

This is what online dating does
    Why are you always bashing your sister? You sound salty as **** that she has real goals and the ambition to do more than whine online. Tbh if she's grinding that hard in school she's completely justified in wanting an attractive high earner....even moreso than the 6/10 Wal-Mart cashier with no desire to do better.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    we all wanna bang the top 20%. what kind of confirmation are you looking for from making threads like these?
    That's not the point. The point is a lot of average and below average men can't get anything or have to settle for obese women. Those are their only options. Even if you above average you can still be an incel these days. 10-20 years ago it was very hard to be an incel because there was no online dating.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all throughout mankind's history, we have only wanted to fukc the top 20%. especially for women; it's basically written in their DNA... why would a women want to potentially get knocked up with a defective male?
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10) notmyusualsig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heartlikeagrave View Post
    Even if you above average you can still be an incel these days. 10-20 years ago it was very hard to be an incel because there was no online dating.
    I did about 45 women during the time I was 17-31. At 31 I started getting pretty jaded and simply focused on a software business I ran from a local coworking facility. I still rode motorcycles, shopped, and went out sometimes. I didn't do a woman for 2 years. And not only did I not do one, I don't think I called/texted with one for those two years unless it was one of the previous 45 I talked to on social media for some weird reason.

I'm 6'4", not fat, did sales for years so I can talk to people, have 4 motorcycles and have a cool truck. Yet, NOT even a date, kiss, awkward sentimental moment in 2 years.

Lesson being... pretty much ANYONE can be incel, or think they are, unless they go to the socially required places and events, put in the work in social circles, and work online dating like someone hunting a job. Unless you are a very hot or cool dude, no chick is going to offer herself to you. Unless you are very funny in your social circle, no girl is going to revolve around you begging you to task her out.

It all takes work, even if you are a male ~7-8.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Why are you always bashing your sister? You sound salty as **** that she has real goals and the ambition to do more than whine online. Tbh if she's grinding that hard in school she's completely justified in wanting an attractive high earner....even moreso than the 6/10 Wal-Mart cashier with no desire to do better.
    Because she is a fat, loser with overly high standards. She calls men she does not like or live up to her standards "ugly," "dumb" and "boring." He called that guywho she found online a "retard" because he is not a doctor and is getting an average degree in finance. He told us that talking to him is like "talking to a brick wall." If she does not like him, just say that you don't like him. Why does she express so much hatred and superiority towards him?

She claims that nurses have "low-IQs" and the only people with careers are doctors. She consistently looks down upon anyone who is not a doctor or a ****ing rocket scientist.

No good looking man with $$$ would want to go out with my fat,Russian-American, ugly sister. Maybe a one night stand, but that's about it. She fat, ugly and narcissistic.She thinks she is better than everyone just because she is getting an M.D. No wonder why she is 28 and single. She thinks she is too good for everyone.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 11-13-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by notmyusualsig View Post
    I did about 45 women during the time I was 17-31. At 31 I started getting pretty jaded and simply focused on a software business I ran from a local coworking facility. I still rode motorcycles, shopped, and went out sometimes. I didn't do a woman for 2 years. And not only did I not do one, I don't think I called/texted with one for those two years unless it was one of the previous 45 I talked to on social media for some weird reason.

I'm 6'4", not fat, did sales for years so I can talk to people, have 4 motorcycles and have a cool truck. Yet, NOT even a date, kiss, awkward sentimental moment in 2 years.

Lesson being... pretty much ANYONE can be incel, or think they are, unless they go to the socially required places and events, put in the work in social circles, and work online dating like someone hunting a job. Unless you are a very hot or cool dude, no chick is going to offer herself to you. Unless you are very funny in your social circle, no girl is going to revolve around you begging you to task her out.

It all takes work, even if you are a male ~7-8.
    How often do you get Tinder matches?
    AGE-24
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000) psychosylocibin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post

you are thinking of it slightly off. we want to bang what we are attracted too. problem is, women can now sleep with (just sleep with) men who they are attracted to, regardless of they have to offer. hey, id do the same thing, but im not going to think they will stick around. alot of women think they can get them stick around.

the frustration comes in when one thinks about what they realistically should be able to attract, based on what they have to offer, and realizing that those women are shooting for men way above them.

Example, you are a good guy that takes care of himself, is reasonably fun,etc. you are pretty fit, dress well, social, intelligent...however you define it. based on what you have to offer, is reasonably to expect a girl who is feminine, also fit, intelligent, etc. but these women are valued so much more than you are, you are competing with a huge number of men, and many of them are more "shiny" then you, so why the hell would she want to get to know the real cool you if she has so many other men vying for her attention. she only goes after what she knows.

if men stopped being so damn thirsty and accosting we would have less of this issue. men need to start respecting themselves and their own standards and choosing women based on what they REALLY want, not thirst to get laid. we need to be honest with ourselves. go to the bathroom and beat off before you decide to drunk message the overweight girl for a quick lay.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

How often do you get Tinder matches?
    When Ive gotten back on tinder, with my age reduced down a few years, and used the same pictures and profile, I still get enough matches because I live in a huge metro area. But the ability to convert a match into a netflix and chill without having to go on an actual date is virtually gone for me. Also, even getting decent responses is much tougher than it ever was. Even when I get responses, they die off after a few iterations. I used to have no trouble impressing them with conversation. So something has changed.