OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question How does Liz Warren win the nomination when Pelosi is opposed to her policies?

This is an interesting question. Warren is a strong advocate for M4A. And when I mean all, I mean all (non and illegal citizens). Warren has proposed a wealth tax to pay for this policy, but there is a problem...

Nancy Pelosi is strongly opposed to M4A, a wealth tax, and her husband owns large stakes in some of the biggest multi-nationals controlling the world right now. Furthermore, she still wants to move forward with Obamacare, and subsidies for insurance providers.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/millio...or-all/262681/

How is it realistic Warren comes away with the nomination, when the person who really controls the party doesn't agree with her policies?
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 11-10-2019 at 05:02 AM.
    39He went a little farther on, threw himself face downward on the ground, and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want.”

Matthew 26:39

I cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on.

- Tupac Shakur

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Warren has no chance. Everyone knows it.

OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OPGenesis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    Warren has no chance. Everyone knows it.
    Exactly. Is it safe to say at this point Biden will win the nomination, regardless of this Ukraine situation?

Edit: Unless Hillary jumps in the race around January, as I suspect.
    39He went a little farther on, threw himself face downward on the ground, and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, take this cup of suffering from me! Yet not what I want, but what you want.”

Matthew 26:39

I cry because my heart is torn. I find it difficult to carry on.

- Tupac Shakur

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Exactly. Is it safe to say at this point Biden will win the nomination, regardless of this Ukraine situation?

Edit: Unless Hillary jumps in the race around January, as I suspect.
    I think Biden gets it. Otherwise they wouldn’t be protecting him so much.

Hilldog has to know she’s got zero chance as well. I doubt her health has improved enough.