PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do ex's really comeback? (Srs)

everyone says ex's comeback but i highy doubt mine will she broke up with me and i got angry and insulted her etc

but in hindsight i reckon she will comeb ack sometime in the future, once she is done riding the carousel

Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ... ... ... ...
    Based god can fuk my btch

Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nicklol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you have a big penis
    Bubble Butt Brahs Crew (BBBC) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it]
    Bidet Crew
    https://www.instagram.com/myshttylife/

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exs of both genders come back if they have good memories of you and second guess whether maybe they were stupid for letting you go etc

There has to be something for them to miss though. Like if they miss how you used to listen to their **** or were always there for them or you made some good fun memories together

That's why when you break up, no matter how upset you feel, it's better to shut your mouth and just walk away. On one hand it's the least drama and on the other, it's the option most likely to result in them coming back to you. (you csn choose whether you still want them or not when that time comes)

But if you insult them, accuse them of "riding carosols", stalk them or get fat, they'll probably just be glad to forget you. Goes for both genders.

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All my exs came back at one point
    Insta is username snails.r.us

PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PrepaidExpress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Exs of both genders come back if they have good memories of you and second guess whether maybe they were stupid for letting you go etc

There has to be something for them to miss though. Like if they miss how you used to listen to their **** or were always there for them or you made some good fun memories together

That's why when you break up, no matter how upset you feel, it's better to shut your mouth and just walk away. On one hand it's the least drama and on the other, it's the option most likely to result in them coming back to you. (you csn choose whether you still want them or not when that time comes)

But if you insult them, accuse them of "riding carosols", stalk them or get fat, they'll probably just be glad to forget you. Goes for both genders.
    yea i don;t think she will and TBH, i guess it's better she doesn't.
    she was really really shifty with me, kept talking to me and acting like everything was fine and saying we are doing X and Y together next week and even sleeping with me then BOOM 1 day just ghosts me and starts posting pictures at another guys house! i do some digging and then call her out on her lies she then tells me she is in a relatiosnhip with another guy! i threaten her to tell me who it is (i don't why i did this i was just so hurt/insecure/stupid at the time) and she did . I apologised to her and then i stalked her a bit which she found out about an blocked me but yea . like you said i pretty much did everything wrong so i doubt she came back

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    All my exs came back at one point
    but did you break up with them or they with you??

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Usually when they get dumped/heart broken and they feel like chit. That's when you can expect a message.
    But it's not because they love you, it's because they want you to comfort them, make them feel better until they're ready to leave you all over again.

Also a relationship will never be the same anymore if you do decide to get back together. So i wouldn't waste your time waiting for it imo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    yea i don;t think she will and TBH, i guess it's better she doesn't.
    she was really really shifty with me, kept talking to me and acting like everything was fine and saying we are doing X and Y together next week and even sleeping with me then BOOM 1 day just ghosts me and starts posting pictures at another guys house! i do some digging and then call her out on her lies she then tells me she is in a relatiosnhip with another guy! i threaten her to tell me who it is (i don't why i did this i was just so hurt/insecure/stupid at the time) and she did . I apologised to her and then i stalked her a bit which she found out about an blocked me but yea . like you said i pretty much did everything wrong so i doubt she came back

but did you break up with them or they with you??
    Um both many cheated though
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Usually when they get dumped/heart broken and they feel like chit. That's when you can expect a message.
    But it's not because they love you, it's because they want you to comfort them, make them feel better until they're ready to leave you all over again.

Also a relationship will never be the same anymore if you do decide to get back together. So i wouldn't waste your time waiting for it imo.
    yea good point brother,

i guess i'm just more curious because people say ex's always come back but i reckon she won't (because of how bad the drama was when we broke up)
    but on one hand, i wouldn't be surprised in the future she will, she isn't the most attractive girl and she is 25 years old. i met her off tinder and the way she acts, i doubt any guy would want a serious relationship with her. I guess you got to think - why was she on tinder on the first place? Why was her last relationship so long ago? The answer is obvious most guys pump and dump her. I should of done this but caught feelings and it was a very difficult period in my life and she filled a void.

In terms of quality of women she would be on the lower scale, uneducated, big sexual history/baggage, not that attractive (6/10?), messed up in the head (dumb/silly/promiscuous etc). I'd just be very very surprised if she has a relationship again and i actually feel sorry for her because when she gets to 30 i would bet my hard earned money should be either a single mum or overweight (She would eat like crap).

just curious though. I guess onyl time will tell.

edit; i just wish i didn't blow up so badly and stalk her when we broke up . Sucks. Guess i got to forgive myself and learn from it. Just hurt me so bad at the time.
    Last edited by PrepaidExpress; 11-10-2019 at 02:18 AM.

backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) backinthegymbro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i guess i'm just more curious because people say ex's always come back but i reckon she won't (because of how bad the drama was when we broke up)
    My drama with my ex was pretty bad. Called her a sloot etc for cheating. But guess what? A year later and she tries to reach out every month, through every possible social media platform despite being blocked on everything and even reaches out to my friends.
    Turns out she got dumped by her last boyfriend and got cheated on herself.
    The messages sure came flooding in after that. But i'm smart enough not to take the bait and to simply get used, so i continue to stay NC and ignore it all.

When a woman is done with you, it doesn't matter if you're willing to die for her, she'll want nothing to do with you.
    If your ex is hurt and feeling terrible and has no one to go to with her life falling apart, it doesn't matter how bad the drama was when you guys split, she'll reach out to you badly because at that point you're all she has. You're the only one who was willing to listen to her and who actually cared about her. As opposed to the hundreds of guys sliding in her dms just trying to get in her pants.

So if you stay no contact and you work on yourself, there's a very good chance they'll come back if your relationship was real/lengthy.
    With all that history, they won't forget you.
    But you'd be a fool to reply in my opinion. Ex's belong in the past. Her body count already increased exponentially at this point. Work on yourself, improve your life and find someone better.
    Whether her life will end up good or bad is completely irrelevant since it won't affect yours in any way.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

My drama with my ex was pretty bad. Called her a sloot etc for cheating. But guess what? A year later and she tries to reach out every month, through every possible social media platform despite being blocked on everything and even reaches out to my friends.
    The messages sure came flooding in after that. But i'm smart enough not to take the bait and to simply get used, so i continue to stay NC and ignore it all.

When a woman is done with you, it doesn't matter if you're willing to die for her, she'll want nothing to do with you.
    If your ex is hurt and feeling terrible and has no one to go to with her life falling apart, it doesn't matter how bad the drama was when you guys split, she'll reach out to you badly because at that point you're all she has. You're the only one who was willing to listen to her and who actually cared about her. As opposed to the hundreds of guys sliding in her dms just trying to get in her pants.

So if you stay no contact and you work on yourself, there's a very good chance they'll come back if your relationship was real/lengthy.
    But you'd be a fool to reply in my opinion. Ex's belong in the past. Her body count already increased exponentially at this point. Work on yourself, improve your life and find someone better.
    Whether her life will end up good or bad is completely irrelevant since it won't affect yours in any way.
    Thanks brother really appreciate the post

And good job for not taking the bait.
    I wouldnt be surprised if a similar thing happens to me.

But you're right. I need to stop thinking about this things. Her life doesn't concern me, In i hope she does well. What she did to me was horrible but you know what. I wish her all the best. I used to hate her and wish bad karma for her but i guess i go to let it go. By the time she reaches out i will be an improved person and doubt i'd care to even respond.

Thanks man iv'e seen the light (Serious)

this day forward i will not concern myself about her and instead myself

Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Caldef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea good point brother,

but on one hand, i wouldn't be surprised in the future she will, she isn't the most attractive girl and she is 25 years old. i met her off tinder and the way she acts, i doubt any guy would want a serious relationship with her. I guess you got to think - why was she on tinder on the first place? Why was her last relationship so long ago? The answer is obvious most guys pump and dump her. I should of done this but caught feelings and it was a very difficult period in my life and she filled a void.

In terms of quality of women she would be on the lower scale, uneducated, big sexual history/baggage, not that attractive (6/10?), messed up in the head (dumb/silly/promiscuous etc). I'd just be very very surprised if she has a relationship again and i actually feel sorry for her because when she gets to 30 i would bet my hard earned money should be either a single mum or overweight (She would eat like crap).

just curious though. I guess onyl time will tell.

edit; i just wish i didn't blow up so badly and stalk her when we broke up . Sucks. Guess i got to forgive myself and learn from it. Just hurt me so bad at the time.
    Sounds like you didn't really like her that much so no point even worrying what she does.

You probably do need to work on yourself a bit though, as in why would you get involved with someone you don't even find attractive, if you actually had healthy self esteem?

Work on those issues instead and then the rest will fall into place.

Thanks brother really appreciate the post

And good job for not taking the bait.
    I wouldnt be surprised if a similar thing happens to me.

But you're right. I need to stop thinking about this things. Her life doesn't concern me, In i hope she does well. What she did to me was horrible but you know what. I wish her all the best. I used to hate her and wish bad karma for her but i guess i go to let it go. By the time she reaches out i will be an improved person and doubt i'd care to even respond.

Thanks man iv'e seen the light (Serious)

this day forward i will not concern myself about her and instead myself
    Well done 👍

mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mitchynufc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Iv'e had an ex come back to me about a year after our first break up, of course the second spell didn't last long either and we finally broke up for good.

Best bet is to Move on with you life put the past behind you and just be happy. there's no guarantee that she'll come back so don't waste your time believing that she will but if she does it will be when you are not thinking about her and when you have moved on..
    UK Crew

christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) christians1993 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ex's pretty much do always come back. The reasons/intentions for them coming back will usually vary though. Also, it depends on what you define as "coming back". Is it actually hitting you up and asking to be together again? Or would you also classify an ex hitting you up saying how much she misses you and regrets breaking up, but with no real intentions of getting back together as "coming back".

I had an ex that i dated from 20-23. We were together for 3.5 years and when she broke it off with me I was devastated. Didn't know how to live life, so depressed, sad, hurt, lonely etc. Thought I was gonna be with her forever. I was beta in like the 1st 2 weeks after the breakup, trying to get her back, texting her etc. and it wasn't working. She wanted me to leave her alone and wanted nothing to do with me. Begged me to leave her alone, yes I know, very beta. 2-3 weeks after we broke up, I stopped the beta stuff and went full NC. I was still sad and depressed but I fought through the urges of contacting her again.

7 months later, I'm out on a friday night with my buddies, having a great time, meeting chicks etc. I look at my phone and I see a missed call from my ex. I call her back to see what's up and she's balling her eyes out saying she made a mistake, I was the best thing for her, she regrets everything. TBH, I realized she was probably just drunk and was looking for attention/validation etc. and didn't have any intentions of actually getting back together.

Long story short. Exes almost always come back. Whether it's to actually try and get back together, or whether it's just for validation that you miss them, they will ALWAYS hit you back up at some point, even if it's months down the line. You gotta decide if it is worth it to get back together and try again. I actually believe it is possible for couples to break up, get back together, and end up working out the 2nd time, but I think it's rare and getting back together is more often than not a bad idea.

Good luck OP

TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000) TsubasaKen is just really nice. (+1000)
    They always come back, as long as you cut them out of your life for good, srs. Doesnt matter who broke up with whom, as long as it was a meaningful relationship (at least 1 year of duration) then yeah they come back.

tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mine did and I insulted her numerous times after the break up. If you're thinking about trying to get em back, just go no contact for awhile. A couple months or so, change a couple negative things about yourself, find an excuse to talk or meet up, mine was that I needed something back from them. If someone was initially attracted to you at some point they'll probably still be later. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and all that good ****.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes they come back. Especially if you treated them well.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of mine did, though I also wasn't dumped by any of them.

Some come back because they didn't get over you, some do it for comfort or validation, while others do it because they're horny and much rather fuk a guy they once knew and kind of trust (and is guaranteed to perform well) rather than some new and strange uncertified dick.

ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Always love your advice in these threads brotha.

ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryankoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want mine to come back and just reject her hard. She cheated and dumped me and tbh I think I’m out of her league so I was shocked. I think she could sense i was out of her league and that’s why she cheated but doesn’t matter.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They come back sorry and looking to make amends so you can do the most degrading, depraved chit to them then peace out and teach them a strong lesson in not being a kunt because it comes back to you
    RAW DOG CREW
    ZHENGTERRY CREW
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW
    PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
    LIEUTENANTGAINS IS A PHAGGOT CREW
    CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT YOUR DIET OR TRAINING CREW

Originally Posted by ryankoch View Post
    I want mine to come back and just reject her hard. She cheated and dumped me and tbh I think I’m out of her league so I was shocked. I think she could sense i was out of her league and that’s why she cheated but doesn’t matter.
    The one thing women hate the most, is being ignored. It shows they don't matter at all anymore. (they hate it more than being scolded at)
    The best revenge is to live a great successful life.
    You don't even need to physically reject her. When you're happy and enjoying life, that's all that matters.

And whether someone is in or out of your league is irrelevant when it comes to being loyal. She cheated because she was a sloot who didn't love you.
    But the nastier a person ends up being, the easier it is to move on and no longer desire that person. In hindsight, she did you a favor. Good riddance imo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by TsubasaKen View Post
    They always come back, as long as you cut them out of your life for good, srs. Doesnt matter who broke up with whom, as long as it was a meaningful relationship (at least 1 year of duration) then yeah they come back.

Hmm, we only went out for about 7 months so i guess it wasn't long enough.

The one thing women hate the most, is being ignored. It shows they don't matter at all anymore. (they hate it more than being scolded at)
    The best revenge is to live a great successful life.
    You don't even need to physically reject her. When you're happy and enjoying life, that's all that matters.

And whether someone is in or out of your league is irrelevant when it comes to being loyal. She cheated because she was a sloot who didn't love you.
    But the nastier a person ends up being, the easier it is to move on and no longer desire that person. In hindsight, she did you a favor. Good riddance imo.
    good point.

Do you believe in karma when it comes to these things?
    I do, not directly but i thought to myself if you're the type of person to cheat/lie etc then you're probbaly going to attract similar people and thus get cheated/lied to and hurt yourself. With my ex, she cheated/lied. Her ex cheated on her. Seems to be a correlation.

I do miss her but the memories are really fading and i know deep down it's probably good riddance as you don't want to be associated with those kind of people

ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ezio6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    everyone says ex's comeback but i highy doubt mine will she broke up with me and i got angry and insulted her etc

but in hindsight i reckon she will comeb ack sometime in the future, once she is done riding the carousel
    read therationalmale.com son. youre welcome. im contribting to redpill society

Hmm, we only went out for about 7 months so i guess it wasn't long enough.

good point.

Do you believe in karma when it comes to these things?
    I do, not directly but i thought to myself if you're the type of person to cheat/lie etc then you're probbaly going to attract similar people and thus get cheated/lied to and hurt yourself. With my ex, she cheated/lied. Her ex cheated on her. Seems to be a correlation.
    I don't believe in karma as in some external force that causes balance in the world. If that existed, the crooks and criminals wouldn't be living such luxurious lives. All you have to do is look up some politicians houses on google maps and you'll see there's no justice being enforced from a higher power.

But karma as in, if you treat people like chit, other people will return the favor then yeah definitely. It's only logical.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i've come on most of my exes backs.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never tried to get an ex back. I also wouldn't take an ex back. Did that with my high school boyfriend and learned my lesson young. There is a reason they're an ex.
    Unapproved sig line

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ex for a reason move on son

pantanovera is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If someone leaves you, why should you keep further hopes on him or her?